How to not be Racist

> Don't Be White

When I was younger I thought US colleges were prestigious. Now they are filled with marxists.
How does that happen, America?!

Jews

Jews

Jews

Jews

That letter is some 1984 tier newspeak.

Jews

When the fuck were you younger? - 1866?

Jews

>Now
>America
Universities have always been very left, very liberal. It's not a new thing. Nowadays they've all been caught up in the nu-liberal mindset, e.g. anti-white, anti-male. But they're still fundamentally (and will always be) heavily left and liberal-biased.

The prehistoric era, actually.

Jews

Jews

REPORT ANYONE SEEN POSTING THESE HATEFUL POSTERS "WE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXISTS" IS HATE SPEECH

Yeah ok. "While we respect everyone's constitutional right to free speech".. we're not going to.

I also thought Universities in the USA where scared and hallowed grounds of free speech, ideas and debate.

Good job millennials!! So *proud* to be lumped in with you pussy whiners.

Everyone STILL considers Western universities in general to be prestigious and the best thing to ever happen to the world. But are they, though?

Jews

Jews

Jews

I have no clue.

Jews

they still are, kind leaf. as long as you agree with them

Never change, Sup Forums

>"we have a right to exist"
>RAAAAACCCISSST!!

If they call you "racist", you're winning.

>incitement to violence

Where. Fucking where.

>free yourself from oppression
>hate speech

They really do hate white people , dont they.

You're former rulers

Jews.

>does not include incitement to violence
Which those posters don't incite

>racism is violence
Retards.

Jews

this 2bf wtf american propaganda is still very effective i guess...

Jews?

Saying it's ok to be white is no longer just racist.

It's now also an incitement to violence.

Now officially a crime to say it's ok to be white.

I think it won't be long before white people wake up and realize they're simply hated by niggers, spics, and Jews alike. They hate us. They've always hated us. They're feeling cocky now, though.

We are facing extinction.

Go look on facebook
>literal jews

REPORT ANY DISSONANCE SO THEY CAN BE EXPUNGED IMMEDIATELY

It's effectively "We like freedom of speech, but..." There's never a 'but' in freedom of speech. You either have it or not. You know what I mean

They used to be. Increasingly, they not, as social justice classes make them an absolute assload of money which they are (thanks to government subsidies making the actual chance of getting paid a 99% chance rather than the older 75% chance from the niggers and shit)

They should really make an experiment out of this, like put up a bunch of the same posters but for blacks/minorities and watch as nobody does anything, or even praises them for being "brave".

White people are slow to anger. When we chimp out it makes fucking worldwide warfare that kills millions.

Hopefully we'll wake up before it's too late.

These posters look like fat bait. I wonder whose nose can be found behind it

holy fuck

i seriously didn't know how people could unironically call these posters racist but now i do

every time lmao

>People have a right to free speech
>We don't like what these people are saying
>That means they don't have the right to free speech and you should report them to us.

Jews

Jews

Now i see why everyone was saying Jews

Time to fire up the Ovens my friends

BlackLiesMatter is way more blatant with their violent rhetoric #DealWithItDarkies

You say that, but actually we're far too moderate, even in war.

We only do what's necessary, then say "ok, guys, let's truce, we showed you we meant business."

They agree to truce.

Then in a few years they revise the history, turn around and call you the oppressors and spend the next decades demanding gibsmedats and apologies.

>da j00s

Jews.

Hitler realized that and realized how much whites could accomplish. He would make no truces, offer no peace. He intended to wipe out his enemies, forever.

Next time, there will be no peace, no mercy, no hope. How many chances have we given Jews and how many times have they rebuked us?

Our nations will drown in blood and then we come for the kikes.

>using negroes as template.

Jews

Since when does "wanting the right to exist" become "inciting violence"?

wyatt mann is a prophet

>How does that happen, America?!
kikes

Nobody says anything about the Muslim guy talking about making the U.S. pay for what it does to muslims.
White people put up posters saying, there is nothing wrong with being white
Suddenly, Stay VIGILANT GUIZEEE!!!!!!

I've never thought about it that way. Agreed, though. Here's hoping next time we go full apeshit on our true opponents, the Jews.

seeing that the memes are real is the best redpill

I dont know how is inBulgaria,sadly in Spain its exactly the same.

UCM was the university of Cardenal Cisneros, Ortega y Gasset, Severo Ochoa or Ramon y Cajal, today its pic related.

E V E R Y T I M E

Jews