Holy shit Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Holy shit Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

But what difference does it make?

How does that absolve Hillary when she isn't getting in trouble for doing the same thing Petraeus did?

Can't we just bitch about Petraeus too?

Petraeus is pretty fucking smart though

Yeah he got punished for it, too.

getting manipulated into giving info to your biographer is real genius

Aren't these the same people who tout Clinton's "qualifications"
Seems mighty hypocritical for them to complain now

He paid the price. Hillary got off Scott free

I thought Patraeus was in trouble for disobeying an order in the Invasion of Iraq?

Or is that someone else

>complain about someone who may have committed a crime by setting up an insecure email server outside of official channels, but not intentionally giving classified information to people without security clearances
>nominate someone who very clearly did commit a crime by passing off confidential info to a journalist

She didn't do the same thing though.

petraeus got in trouble for it, hillary used obama and corruption to avoid facing justice.

Hillary Clinton deleted classified emails during an FBI investigation and. Tried to run for POTUS. Anyone bitching about Patraeus's mistress is cordually invites to STFU.

Blumenthal would like a word with you

IIRC he got tons of classified info without security clearances. But she didn't "intend" to, so it's all good

One got caught, tried,convicted and punished
One got caught and skated

CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE CUNT?

>She didn't do the same thing though.

She actually did far worse. She had SAP material on her server that she wasn't supposed to have.

>Keeping a secret server as Secretary of State and when the government found out, having a team of lawyers go through all the emails classified or not, deleting any that may cause problems, then submitting the cleared ones to the government and wiping the server's data clean with the Bleachbit program.
compared to
>Guy lets his mistress and biographer read his private military journal.

Not the same.

>may have committed a crime

>would routinely order fat philipino house maid to print out the presidents top secret briefings every day

>set up insecure email server for sole purpose of hiding illicit activities and actions from the public

fuck off leaf fag

Yes she did only thing is since she has more connections she got away with it.

still more successful than Hillary "what does C stand for" Clinton in terms of competence.

All I see in this thread is excuses. Makes sense since trump's shills are so fucking sorry.

Thats General Mattis I think, something to do with Fallujah but I could be wrong.

Underrated

it's literally the other way around

Hillary's email scandal was essentially written off by DC and the media as nothing, it didn't disqualify her in their eyes. Petraeus is now redeemed.