"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? How delusional do you have to be to think that when you try to destroy our "evil," democratically elected government that you'll stand even a tiny chance?

We are pretty much the laughing stock of the world. If only this lunacy was confined to irrelevant internet cesspools like the rest of your ideology...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neck yourself

>"Ah need to post to Sup Forums so I can force my beliefs on them"
>gets BTFOd by facts

Do you anti-gun nuts even hear yourselves? How delusional do you have to be to think that when you try to take away our "evil," democratically allowed firearms that you'll stand even a tiny chance?

You are pretty much the laughing stock of the board. If only this lunacy was confined to irrelevant internet cesspools like the rest of your ideology...

REALLY makes me consider life and the meaning of all of it

>Y-y-you're a retard if you think the government can ever be overthrown. Governments have NEVER gone corrupt when DEMOCRACY is present...

I wish my country had guns

Drones can't patrol every inch of the country 24/7 retard.

Drones require power grids to work retard.

Kill yourself retard.

reply to this post or you will be reborn as a nog

reddit.com/ Now Fuck Off.

>implying it's not one elaborate ruse by gun (((manufacturers)))
>implying they haven't shot themselves in the foot (no pun intended) by not standing up for people's right to have guns
>implying their only market left isn't America
>implying they don't push the gun control meme to play both sides off against each other and force true Americans to buy even more guns just in case there is a grab

Do you even real life? It's classic Jewish "intelligence" coupled with (((capitalism))).

>You need to constantly have a market to constantly supply to to constantly make mad stacks
>You also part of the (((cabal))) who tries to take guns away because you don't want people to be able to fight back
>Sweating (((man))) deciding which button to press.jpg

It's really not as difficult to understand as your bluepilled mental gymnastics make it out to be.

rolling because fuck OP,CTR, Crooked Hillary and her friends.

>1 post by this ID

POO

Cool

Anything but Canada please

anywhere else

the way rebellions and insurgencies work has been explained a million times already

>drone strike kills you
And the government has unlimited amounts of drones and armament for them, right? If it comes to it, a war of attrition has us outgunned and them outnumbered. It'll come down to which side wins hearts and minds better, because that's the side that won't run out of people first.

How are those drone strikes working out for Obama? Still generating three jihadis for every one eliminated? Imagine how well that would go down on American soil. The government would have to cancel July 4th and take Washington and Jefferson off the money.

Bepis

This cunt has literally posted this same thread over 10 times, why do you faggots respond to this bait? Saged

What's funny is that in the event of a civil war, the USA has 360 predator drones to cover ~10 million square miles. Assuming they bring them back from overseas. Gun-grabber fantasies are purely wishful thinking.