What's life like in Bad Europe?

The bad part is in green.

pretty white

Poor as fuck
i prefer living with Mehmets than a 3 euros salary

full of eastern europeans

I don't know, but I don't envy them.

>bad europe
You mean based europe right? The red part if the non-cucked nations.

poor, safe and comfy

at least in Poland which is still pretty catholic

I'd rather live somewhere in the V4 than German desu

Paris is horrible, as is London and Rome.

bad

Their elites are not raping and murdering children.

wich one is the bad one?

Actually pretty cool. The V4 are not that poor. I did calculations for an outsourcing project and turned out spain had lower wages than poland for example for that type of work. Romania is cool but pretty poor. Bulgaria has too much corruption and mafia. However it's comfortably white and no """"refugees""""

Why are we in bad europe?

People vote natsoc, are either catholic or orthodox which hinders their ability to think or make business, and work in companies built on western capital that treat them like garbage they are.

Actually OP never said if the green or red part is the bad part. Made the same Mistake as well. But one could arguee which is the bad part. I'd Rather live in krakow than in Paris that's for sure.

True.

>Bulgaria
>White
Not with those Muslim population numbers.
They're Turkey's bitch

Imagine living in a place so shitty that even refugees don't want to go there.

>Reminder that Russia's average income is $291 USD/month

turkey is in europe for some reason

i'm probably whiter than you pablo,also for the muslims
They're not a lot plus they either stay in their villages or if they're in the city they work and don't do stupid shit,hell i can guarantee almost 90% of them drink eat pork and generally don't give a fuck and do shit that's forbidden in the quran and turk girls are turbo sluts,some are white but most aren't,as for the gypos they stay in their ghettos or go for europe which is nice for us :^ )