Why murder is illegal?
goverments murdering people on everyday basis

many reasons.

>Why murder is illegal?
study reincarnation
believe in reincarnation
kys
start over

would a world where murder is allowed be a chaos?

How does the reincarnation theory explain the growing number of population year by year? Where do the "extra" souls come from?

Genuinely interested.

You can always make your own country and make it legal user.

Time travel?

My head is seriously fucked because I've noticed shit like this and I don't have the ability to discern things.

>population
population of what?
total population of all living things stays same
all dead dinosaurs, all dead fish have contributed to human population
think about it

a world where murder is allowed would never happen.
if for some reason that would never happen, murder was legalised everywhere, people would go with their family, their community, their village, etc, and defend themselves. eventually they would build kingdoms, and eventually make laws where murder is not allowed (to people of the nation). etc etc

Bacteria is where all the souls are laundered, what do you think hell is, Bam, reincarnated over and over as bacteria until all your bad karma bleeds off

For example in the year 1800 world population was roughly 1 billion. As of 2016 it is roughly 7.4 billion.

So the extra "reincarnations" are those of fish, dinosaurs all lined up?

Not an expert on it, but I believe one of the reincarnation religions believe that there is near constant amount of life in the world. And reincarnation is not limited to people coming back as people, but animals as well, maybe even certain insects and trees. That would give it a reason to explain why the human population is growing, as it decreases the amount of life that is in the world as we progress.

iirc I believe it is also possible to reincarnate outside of the line of reincarnation ie not able to come back as a human or animal but i believe that it's a very rare occurrence and generally bad.

Also it would give reason to the thought that if the human population every hit say 20 or 30 billion, you would imagine a very packed world, but sparce of any other kind of life.

Check one of the African hovels.

No they arent fucking nigger. The mens rea for murder is 'unlawful' legally killing someone isnt murder you fucking kebab.

people would still kill you if it were legal

your faggot idol was a murderer and killed many of his "friends"

what are you talking about?
if you kill someone there friends and family will avenge them.

Questioning it too. Perhaps they should approve islamist attacks on kuffars and black on white violence.

Yeah but there's also like billions of cattle, chickens and shit.
Like tens of billions.

>nein

Fuck you governments are doing the best they can okay?

well scientists say number of atoms in universe is the same

Because we are social creatures, and so things that get in the way of social harmony and group survival i.e. murder, is considered unethical. We just express this base understanding as a law, which is just a social idea. There is nothing unnatural about murder, but we consider it wrong because it harms the group and ourselves.

Look up evolutionary psychology

survival of the fittest
is pretty much close
adapt or die
you would be able to kill the weak people

Murder is illegal because it is unlawful, yet there is lawful murder. It needs to be issued by the state, declared by congress, or in circumstances of self-defense or the defense of others.

Murdering people out of aggravated circumstances is extra-judiciary and doesn't collectively appoint justice as a society of our peers.

"The human is a predator, and we are a very succesfull predator."

The wildlife is suffering from the human population explosion every year. Many animals have to scale down or go extinct.

Because society can't survive with people murdering eachother everyday

Killing is killing.

I guess legal murder is closing a karmic loop before it causes harm to innocents.

murdering out of affection can quickly get ouf of hand and cause instability, lack of security for the average person

Killing is not inherently wrong, the animal kingdom engages in murder on the daily.

Law is for maintaining tranquility amongst it's constituents and is moderated by internal processes of governance. Murdering outside the law is anarchic and creates conflict between people(s).

One may argue that sects of civilization engage in copious amounts of homicide, yet that is their own err. The morality on murder is personal and congregates to a discipline of shared jurisprudence amongst a group of people.

Law will never stop people from killing, and courts will never administer justice fairly.