So now that Mexicans doesn't require visa to travel to Canada anymore, what are the best places to visit?

So now that Mexicans doesn't require visa to travel to Canada anymore, what are the best places to visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justintrudeau/status/747823837388083200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F U C K I NG NUKE m e

We're going to build a wall on your border and you're going to pay for it.

I don't want fucking beaners infesting the whitest areas of the country (the north).

Say goodbye to shopping in the US you damned snowniggers.

Is this true?

LOL trump stumped

You beady eyed rats are 100% going to be disallowed from entering this country. You are now a gook/Mexican containment zone.

> Visit
> for a finite time
Stay cucked leafs

Any pendejo who dares to leave Mexico shall never return back. Death to the people that doesn't believe in the motherland

>Say goodbye to shopping in the US you damned snowniggers.

fucking lel. as if were the ones profiting from this with our shit dollar

>Asking where to visit
>Does so only after visa no longer required

Fuck off.

>mexicans come to Canada
>learn it is cold as shit
>illegally immigrate to the USA from Canada
>a second wall has to built

We are no paying for it America

Alert. Ideally without a jacket.

Toronto

Vancouver will allow you to experience what a chinese takeover feels like

Please no taco.

Justin isn't going to be able to say no

I'll be singing ballads of your glorious beheadings and rapping of Canada, Jose. Godspeed.

>what is government sanctioned heating
Prepare to pay those energy bills leaf.

so do chicanos just have reverse stockholm syndrome or what?

Yes

the twitter was so painful to read, with liberal Canadians being absolutely convinced you need to lead by good example, minority loving etc.
The few regular folk against it were almost universally talked down.

HAHAHAHA MEXICO IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW CANADA

twitter.com/justintrudeau/status/747823837388083200

Stay away taco

You're acting like if there was anything to do in Mexico to begin with.

I thought beaners couldn't stand the cold?

It's still pretty chilly up there in the summer compared to Mexicos standards.

>implying le weed man wasn't told to do it to turn northern burer states into south california
yes, yes, everything is going according to plan, goyim

yes, it is

why would they return if they can turn the new place they're going to into tacoland 2.0? Just look at chicanos, many of them have embraced the cancerous nigger ways and exposed to the degeneracy promoted, not like they weren't already prone to behave like this after hanging around with brayan/kevin like mexicans. The difference with the leaf mexicans will be that they will be brainwashed further into cuckery, a more fagget version of chicanos roaming california,

>implying cold weather will be an obstacle for cholos and illegals craving for gibs
come on, bob, that means nothing to them, yeah yeah some might die because of it, but sooner or later many will get used to it and spread across cucknada

Mexico can be very cold senpai

yep. The economic drive is very strong. It makes people wageslave day in and day out, makes them take risks... It will also make them stay in a climate they don't really like. With all the excess Cucknada provides, it's a mere inconvenience.

Isn't Canada just a cold shit hole.
I would never go there for fun.

Trump's problems fix themselves. Is Justin a jew agent or something?

>they experience what it's like to be poor in Mexico
>they experience what it's like to be poor in America
>now they'll experience what it's like to be poor Canada
I'm so glad that a diverse group of people will be joining us.

>>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/ >>> /adv/

Not Canada.