K
E
D

Who?

literally who

sounds like any other dumb cunt who is trying to make a buck from her looks

This

IDK why you fucks care, shed ignore your ass either way

>“I don’t see color. I go after Hillary Clinton and she’s as white as they come.”
>“You don’t see color? So what do you do at a traffic light?” Noah said in response.

Burn loll!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought current year man was bad....
HOLY FUCK could this dude be any more cringey
Jon Stewart, pre-obama, had some objectivity, but this is just sad

lol, that dumb racist bitch

Some reporter from The Blaze...
That should say something

Yeah his jokes were his talking points. The best was when she said blacks are 18.5 time more likely to shoot a cop, and then he literally says nothing and moves on to the next strawman he has. It's laughable how ignorant this guy is.
His joke only convince white people you're not funny, and you shouldn't host even a satirical news show when you have no idea what you're talking about.

It would've been great if she asked how white people are treated in South Africa.

Also don't forget it's normal for people to riot during protest...just ask South Korea, they just tore up their Country,

Tomi always seems like she has no idea what she's saying and she's just mindlessly reading notecards

I'm Ron Burgandy?

are white girls the next objective to destroy after the white straighten? can they wake up

Can this bimbo please BTFO. I hate her stupdity and blonde bimbo wannabe look.

Ann Coulter is actually intelligent, this bitch is just a pair of legs

You know that Coulter is intelligent because she has a horse face and a huge adam's apple and she still gets television time

I forget
Is it Tomi or Lauren southern that's a kike?

Can somebody explain the absolute hate a lot of nonwhites have for this girl?

The daily show ratings are going to up.

She literally just repeats things her based husband has said to her
She holds no opinions herself and therefore has to wait and think of something she has heard before she responds
This is also why Trevor invited her on his show, nobody who actually knows what they are talking about goes on and debates him because he won't invite him because they'll destroy him in front of his own audience
Think, when was the last time Molymeme went on a talkshow with actual ratings or wasn't a "news" station
Liberals push an agenda and they aren't stupid enough to invite someone with a brain to combat them because they will get btfo

Lauren southern is mine,she has some Spanish blood.

When you're the host and guiding the narrative it's easy that when a valid point comes up you can just move to the next subject which he did multiple times.

wtf i love (((black intellectuals))) now

I have no clue who this is, but she couldn't do when when Trevor was better spoken and funnier, albeit flatly wrong about 50% of the time.

God damn, everything about Trevor Noah is unappealing

His delivery of the lines feels completely unauthentic, and dry
He seems very uneducated on US politics (about on par with your average millennial citizen, so I guess it works out)
He goes for low-hanging fruit ""comedy"" in ""debates"", and it's entirely superficial—never once is anything of substance really addressed
His accent is like nails on a chalkboard (sounds like a mix between Indian and Dutch English)
He looks like a tall 9 year old
Where's the charisma that I hear some shills talking about?

It's still losing to Adult Swim programming.
He's losing to reruns of American Dad...