Is he right, Sup Forums? Did Trump cave and cost Indiana taxpayers 7 million?

Is he right, Sup Forums? Did Trump cave and cost Indiana taxpayers 7 million?

>the company will invest more than $16 million over two years to keep its Indianapolis plant in the state
>7 million worth of tax breaks over 10 years to encourage the company to keep about 1,100 jobs

Over 10 years, the income kept in the US will amount to about 7 million, plus extra revenue/GDP from improving Carrier's infrastructure.
Likely, this will aslo lead to them hiring more US labor

If that is the cost of promoting a strong US workforce, then we're getting a pretty goddamned good deal

1,000 jobs * $35,000/yr minimum = $35,000,000 retained in Indiana's economy in wages alone.

Sounds like Trump made A FUCKIN DEAL

O shit, I was doing my math wrong

No fucking kidding. I thought this was a decent deal, now I think it's a motherfucker of a deal

Dude's not even president yet. We haven't even started winning yet, my dude.

Fucking Andrew Cuomo spend 53 million on Ads to bring companies to NYS. He brought 8 jobs. 53 million for 8 jobs.

If they moved the plant they would have saved 65 million this year
Instead they get 7 mil over 10 years

Why is this fat manlet pretending it's a bad deal?

>insert wife joke

theyre still butthurt they lost. even though great things are happening children will still throw tantrums

just bask in their emotional outbreaks. BASK IN IT

>That monster in the replies
The only thing sad is Oswalt's career. Oh and his dead wife

He's a fat beta male bitch who makes a millions of the schtick. And he'll get kanye'd if he goes off script.

7 million? Thats nothing. My company gets tens of millions in incentives to stay or move to a state. The state pays because the income tax from workers, taxes on profits produced and sales tax alone are normally 20x the amount of the tax burden they reduce.

>Hi, I'm a comedian who is pretending he knows anything about the economy or business

7 million dollars?

The Bushes, Clintons, Obama costed society the security of the free fucking world, so whats your point son....

Steamroll your dead wife

>$7 million dollars

1,000 people on unemployment for 3 to 6 months
1,000 people paying taxes instead of collecting unemployment

really makes you think. was this a bad deal??

You know she was glad to get away from that tard

Imagine having to fuck that bitchy little troll. It makes me shudder.

>Trump campaigns on being a tough guy
>Ends up being a right wing version of Justin Trudeau
>looks good to people on his side but is weak and useless in reality
>gives companies free money to stay in the us
>doesn't even threaten them with tariffs like he said
>people defending him like this is somehow ok

WHY WAS THEIR NO AUTOPSY ON HIS WIFE?
WHY HAS HER DEATH NEVER BEEN INVESTIGATE
CAN A WHITE MAN JUST KILL HIS WIFE AND HAVE IT COVERED UP ????

if its not in the us the jobs will come here to mexico or china.

Let's see...assuming that everyone laid off collected unemployment of 25000 a year (that is 1/2 of an assumed wage) and collected for one year...

2000 people laid off...

2000*25000
50 mil vs 25 + the seven mil he cost Indiana taxpayers. I'd rather see the 32mil bill compared to the 50 mil bill.

>1 post by this ID

every fucking time

I was about to point out that your facts are wrong and correct you but then I saw your flag

Negotiating scorecard:
Trump: 1000 jobs stay
Oswalt: 1 wife leaves

He did. They're also only retaining an additional 800 employees, they're just adding the 300 who where going to stay regardless to the total so they can call it a thousand jobs saved. 1300 jobs are still going to Mexico.

That said I'm in favor of lowering corporate tax rates across the board and punishing companies that move production overseas. But if they don't enact those changes soon there will be more companies threatening to move factories unless they get sweetheart deals like Carrier.

Okay, 800 * 30k = 24million USD per year

Still much larger than 700k per year in tax breaks

But he created jobs in the advertising industry!

Yeah I don't think he's going to personally negotiate with every company that threatens to leave when he's president. He's doing this to make a point about high taxes being a big part of the problem with companies leaving the US.

Fuck off leaf.

I'll just say it, he's a closet cuck