Why do northern european women love southern european men so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_War
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rampant-violence-against-women-in-pakistan-revealed-as-groups-fight-un-islamic-law-against-domestic-a6969311.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/04/to-be-a-woman-in-pakistan-six-stories-of-abuse-shame-and-survival/255585/
rt.com/news/336025-pakistan-womens-law-unislamic/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/26/pakistani-husbands-can-lightly-beat-their-wives-islamic-council-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off northen europeans are based

They don't. Stop deluding yourself.

They love anyone that isn't northern European
Just like southern European women live anyone that isn't southern European
Its genetics, not only do men live to spread their seed but women have the urge to reproduce offspring from far and wide
Its disgusting

They love muslim dick even more

they dont you are delusional

Because they will fuck anything that moves since they are snownigger whores, not like South European women, which are traditional and give themselves only to one strong man and dedicate themselves to child raising and family.

>poortugal
>european

you are not included here ahmed

Must be something about the gypsy shitskin.

mfw part Portuguese

Snow niggers cannot tan,

>tfw spanish 17th century rape genes
feels suave

If you mean for sexual tourism, women go in places where men are poorer to have more control (like men do). Over this true reason, they put a layer of stereotypes on the latin, nignog or whatever. Is to accept what are they doing better, but is the usual doublethink.

>why do women love xyz

Because women are retarded user, that should have been clear to you by now.

>mfw they're still butthurt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_War

Argentina is not white

They love anyone with dark hair

Argentina is even whiter than Sweden, you intolerant pasta.

You dissappoint me papa Italy.

Its more white than Italy, you are basically North Africa now.

This irishman fucks so many italian women that i must have 80 kids running around jersey shore right now

It's 2016 user. Why go for Northern European Girls when superior asians are better

They think the southern temperament is exciting
but after experiencing the melodramatic clingy mama boys they come back to their cold northern men

>Girls

>racemixing
>ever
blegh
>racemixing with yellow gook
kill yourself lad

Also the lass in your pic really isn't impressing me desu
Are you attracted to caked on makeup and instagram filters?

>Implying that traps isn't the real redpill
Stop dating the vaginajew

Weak shitpost. Leave it to the leafs

leaf 2.0 pls leave

daily reminder that Northern Europeans aren't even superior to Arabs, never mind the Southern Euro master race.

Why do northern european women flee southern european men so much?

Because they are poor, dirty and non-white.

This is a 10/10 in Sweden

behold
superior southern european genes

Dat nigga gene
>Dat nigga gene

Kek

>culturally enriching
>whites therefore goodlooking
>svens are meek bitch boys while marios are macho men

To be specific, Scandinavian and German women dislike their own men in general

When men from ethnic group A claims and brags that women from ethnic group B love men from ethnic group A over men from ethnic group B, it is because group A men see group B women as a trophy. They would not feel this way unless they were inferior to group B Men and undeserving of group B women. See: niggers.

>Has to find a cartoon image to represent meds.
>Is actually Latino.

>tfw no blonde viking amazon woman to control me

Well we have some white trash immigrant matresses
But id say nope

you're genetic trash lol, good job contributing zero to the modern world unlike West Europe and the US from 1850-2000, you're literally genetically Middle Eastern and North African by now because of the Ottoman Empire

>He doesn't know the Fernando Martinez meme

Isn't it funny how analblasted the spainish are over portugal ?

United west Iberia when ?

>t.original mongrel

Oh shit a fellow white african.

Where you from ?

I feel good eventime I blow my European colonial load deep inside my taiwanese girl.

Feels good man

but we share the same haplogroup as iberians. in other words we are descended from meds..

What.

Our president is pretty white

Why do all European women love Pakistani men so much? I have two cousins in the UK, one is married to a Scottish woman, one is married to a Spanish one.

Thank you bacalao ally

They don't

>he doesn't know that passion CAN be released

Paki cock doesn't hurt. That's why

I think it's fear, Pakis usually kill everyone around them and threaten/beat women into marrying them.

Probably made a threat to bomb her family or use the old acid in the face trick.

Allah ackbar.

Who blue eyes black hair here?

Feels good man

>one is married to a Scottish woman

I'm so sorry about this

They have some children as well and she became Muslim.

Because all we bring is pleasure, I see.

You actually believe this?

This

I can't even think of an innovation Scandinavians have made. Ikea I guess?

You won't want asians after you find out how much plastic surgery they go through to look like your pic.

is she sucking his...belly button?

>tfw you will never trade a curry recipe for Rabetta C Nesbitt's hand in marriage

>Paki marries white woman in a country full of white women

What is your fucking point?

>uk
>full of white people
pick one

Do european women like Americans? Specifically, tall blue collar looking guys?

Most American women are bottom-of-the-barrel-tier and I've always wanted to visit Europe.

This shit again?

>93% white average outside of south london concentration camp
Marrying England's subhuman benefit scroungers and spanish immigrants is no feat

Have a bad time here English teacher?

So sorry you need to debase yourself with the ching-chongs.

ahahahahahahah, no

Papa don't fall for evil half brothers lies.

After all he's the only thing worse than a poo in loo

>tall blue collar looking guys?

Ukraine.

>american education: the scene

>Sweden
>white

>Africans
>white

Still not white

Argentina is 50 percent Italian descent so I guess so.

>93

Probably closer to 95 desu

>marrying some spanish waitress and a scottish troll in londonistan
>somehow impressive

Such low expectations, I pity you

North Italy, none here want to date a northern girl.
Different is for South Italy, trash as its finest

Nearly all of them are terroni

Nah there a lot of Venetians too.

you are just upset

Nein, ich bin Süd Tyroler. Tyrol ist nicht italien.

Alles italiener und spänischer sind schwarze untermenschen mit neger blaut.

Die germanische herrenvolk ist meisterrasse.

Then what are you doing in Argentina? Go back to your (((glorious))) motherland and have fun in the communal cuckshed

sorry man

come on senpai, no more division in the peninsula pls

>that feel when comments like that don't hold any water seeing as Europe is committing Sudoku via globalist U.S proxy by letting in a diaspora of Middle Easterner's and Africans.
>native Caucasians in European homeland have either been reduced to cuckoldry, death, subjugation of free thought and have their whore women suck & fuck migrants straight off the boat/plane.
>the moment you realize that the Southern Cone in South America is now the last bastion of European homogeneity.
>kys

With all that said it's pretty obvious what's happening here. WWIII incoming. I can see it now.

Refugee crisis gets turned up to critical. European countries begin to collapse in a matter of months. Emergency action is taken by the United States and other "coalition" members. United States military along with other PMC companies begin to "rescue" Europe from filth.

Filth is reduced to rubble in a span of 8 years. Europe is now free and American and other global interest (including European ones) will now be able to maintain "peace" for another 15 or 20 odd years before they need to create another global crisis to constitute another WW.

I don't know why, but I guess it's the same reason as the one for scandinavia's animal brothels.

Serious question:

Why are women naturally blonde more than men?

>white
>white

... for a mediterraniggering monkey.

Recessive genes my nigga.

>Last bastion of European homogeneity

MACHO IBERICO
A
C
H
O
T
E

Before questions you need data, bestally

Yeah. They're better to have floating around than explosive hibob's and rappin dindus who also explode from time to time.

European settlements would actually have a chance. Europe is fucked and that's a fact.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rampant-violence-against-women-in-pakistan-revealed-as-groups-fight-un-islamic-law-against-domestic-a6969311.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/04/to-be-a-woman-in-pakistan-six-stories-of-abuse-shame-and-survival/255585/
rt.com/news/336025-pakistan-womens-law-unislamic/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/26/pakistani-husbands-can-lightly-beat-their-wives-islamic-council-says/

You bet I fucking believe that Ahmed.

Yes, much better than muzzies.