GERMANY YES!

Germany Submits to Sharia Law

>A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech. The "politically correct" decision, which may be appealed, effectively authorizes the Sharia Police to continue enforcing Islamic law in Wuppertal.

gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959916/Sharia-patrol-organised-Muslim-preacher-ordering-people-stop-drinking-listening-music-BACKED-German-courts.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/wuppertal-scharia-polizei-gericht-spricht-alle-angeklagten-frei_id_6234380.html
hackneygazette.co.uk/news/thousands_turn_out_for_shomrim_s_open_day_on_clapton_common_1_4658957
gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-11382662
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I refuse to believe this is the real new, is the source legit?

Congratulations - Germany you have unlocked a new level of cuckoldry, the existence of which has only been expected based on experiments at the CERN large hardon collider.

Revenge is ours!

How can you recover from this?

>Angela Merkel

The best agent in history

I am thinking, that maybe nationalists should invent new religion. Would be covered by law and all.

German are proud and genuinely accepting society. Thats what every democratic govt woull do.

BREAKING Germans discover a new level of cuckoldry scientist thought never existed

Judges know who's in charge now. Good for them.

I don't see anything wrong with this?

still spreading garbage lies

Yes, although source link is from jewish anti-islam alt-news website. BUT there are multiple mainstream news sources confirming this is true:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959916/Sharia-patrol-organised-Muslim-preacher-ordering-people-stop-drinking-listening-music-BACKED-German-courts.html

Now make your own sharia court, pedofuck.

yes

focus.de/politik/deutschland/wuppertal-scharia-polizei-gericht-spricht-alle-angeklagten-frei_id_6234380.html

its exaggerated.

they did walk around wearing pic related and told people to stop smoking/drinking.
that's perfectly legal as long as you do not threaten people (which apparently did not happen, there was one report that they got their assed kicked at one occasion).

after they did this for 2 nights a complaint was filed because its not legal in germany to act as a group wearing uniforms. the court ruling was that wearing shitty vests with "sharia police" was not in violation of that ban on the wearing of uniforms. in fact the law is rarely enforced at all and pretty old.

>Sweden
>Probably Somali subhuman
Yes. I wish pic related was you.

Future police officers, doctors and engineers now for Germany :)

OH SHIT, it's true

>A German court has ruled that a group of Islamists did not break the law in forming “sharia police” street patrols and telling people to stop drinking, gambling and listening to music.

>The ultra-conservative Muslim group around the German Salafist convert Sven Lau sparked public outrage with their vigilante patrols in the western city of Wuppertal in 2014, but prosecutors have struggled to build a case against them.
Wtf is this guys?!

Okay Muhammed

Why haven't German Neo-Nazis killed a single subhuman yet ?

Nietzsche was fucking larper, he continually went on about "muh Polish heritage" when he was born in Saxony, about as far away from Poland you can get in Germany.

>Why haven't German Neo-Nazis killed a single subhuman yet ?

if we would believe mainstream media here, millions of Neo Nazis kill poor innocent immigrants all the time.

>Sharia law is freedom of speech
>But a nazi salute isn't

Good job, Germany, your government literally operates off of mental gymnastics.

My question is how the German people continue to lurk in chains to a government that does not have their best interests at heart.

>germany
>free speech

Wait, so you krauts can get jailed for a Facebook post, but these dunemonkeys can throw up sharia patrols on the streets? What kind of fucking consistency is that?
Who the fuck are your judges, set their homes on fire

BREAKING! GREAT BRITAIN SUCCUMBS TO NOAHIDE LAW!

>The organisation assists police in... Stoke Newington, Golders Green, Barnet and Hendon.

hackneygazette.co.uk/news/thousands_turn_out_for_shomrim_s_open_day_on_clapton_common_1_4658957

In America you can't pretend to be police and that seems lax.

>if we would believe mainstream media here
How much percentage wise of the MSM bullshit do Germans actually believe ?

They're taking over Britain's police!

>In America you can't pretend to be police
WAT ? They why did I see fags dressed in SFPD blues ?

most of it, as only very few inform themselves from independent newspages, Mainstream media lost some credibility, still most people can't believe they are lied to on a daily basis. This only would happen in dictatorships like Russia and USA...

I got one thing to say guys, I think that this mess was created by politicians, wealthy lawyers with self interest and bankers. In Sup Forums I have read that the german population was outraged, but the lawyers never find evidence for anything, to put muzzies in prison. The politicians, lawyers and bankers are the ones who fucked up Germany, and some weak minded naïve fools who really do believe these same people are the "good" guys. I think Germany is one day gonna change, guys.

>>A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech.

SO do germans get free speech to be nazis now?

in germany its illegal to pretend to be police. but if its absolutely obvious that you are not an officer of the law (like it is in this case) its okay. its like walking around the beach wearing a shirt saying "bikini police" or something. no one takes you seriously.

bullshit, it is not obvious when it says Polizei

This is all planned to bring the fourth Reich

Bugging people is legal in Germany?

Where are my plane tickets.
Come my friends, lets try it out.

>place of birth is somehow relevant to your nationality

Free speech in germany means you can have shariah patrols but not criticize islam.

Please god please have a global financial meltdown

>Most
Jesus user, is there any fucking hope for your once great nation in the near future ?

thanks for correcting the record.

i'm now a #cruzmissile.

It's called freedom. There isn't anything wrong in walking around, advising people on not to drink and smoke.

Both of his parents were Germans.
He cant have been more than 20% Polish.

I have no answer. Decades of social engineering won't disappear overnight. Don't forget, the concept of personal freedom and responsibility is almost completely alien to this continent.

>gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law
>doesn't even provide a legitimate source

>Decades of social engineering
And guilt, my brothers fiance is German and the senseless stuff that she spews is scary, she even felt guilty because I coaxed her into acknowledging that she has a proud heritage.

that too. All this holocaust propaganda is not made to mourn murdered Jews, it is made to socially engineer people, put them under psychological pressure in order to gain political advance (i.e. no resistance to the current tyranny).
This is quite interesting, I see this happen with my sisters bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-11382662

your forgot to mention they only told other muslims not germans

GERMANY YES

Sure, Mr. Ahmed child tucker.

Sure, whatever you say. Mr. Mehmet.

>your forgot to mention they only told other muslims not germans
>muslims not germans
>Admits muslims will never be Germans
Thanks Muhammad.

So why did we lock up our own Sharia patrol for 2 years in prison and then have one of them go on the news and beg the public for forgiveness?

You have to go back.

Like there's a difference.