If you could rate your life from 0 to 10 (0 absolutely crappy and suicidal, 10 living the dream) from January 20...

If you could rate your life from 0 to 10 (0 absolutely crappy and suicidal, 10 living the dream) from January 20, 2009 until January 20, 2017, what it'd be?

Like a 6

I'd say a 7. I'd say 8 or 9 if I wasn't such a faggot in highschool. I've improved my life but did some stupid shit I personally regret

Same, maybe 7

This honestly, 9 post highschool but like a 5-6 nobody in HS.
Also what are we comparing ourselves to? Compared to the average Joe on the streets I view myself as a 10 but compared to alphas like God Emperor Trump I'm only like a 4.

a 3. I was working for a subsidiary of AIG in 08, still not back to where I was then in terms of income.

I think it's a personal QOL assessment. I could have done better but since I got myself where I need to be, i'm doing well. Don't really need to compare to anyone

Kind of sucks to be a student, but I'm studying / getting experience in the field I really love.

If I manage to get my dream job as an airforce pilot / test pilot later shit will be a blast though

A 0 only think stopping me from killing myself and/or others is the fact I'm kinda good looking and hoping a chick will settle for a guy with everything shit in his life but is a qt. I'll probably end up marrying young to some middle aged woman and spend the rest of my life getting pegged. Thanks Obama

I had been a 0, but now I'd say my actual life is about a 4 or 5 but my mental state is a 7 or 8.

Hopefully I can get my life and mind to 10 before 2018.

I'd say a 3.

I've always had a bed to sleep in and food to eat, but no success. I have a shitty degree that will lead to a mediocre job, that will likely result in a pitiful life. I'm currently unemployed, I'm close to getting a job, but it often feels like there is no point to life, which makes it more challenging to get motivated. I have no friends and never had a girlfriend, most days I can live with it, but some days the loneliness is too much to bare. Also, coming to Sup Forums doesn't help because the more I learn about the world, the more utterly depressed I get.

tfw 0.4

>i-is it over guys?

Wait you have a degree but your at a 0 go fuck yourself posh cunt

Born to a rich family and amassed even more without really putting too much work into it. also im a 9/10. In addition it seems like I have rented livelong luck. I just come here to have a bit of a laugh a few hours a week.

fucking swiss

good on ya m88

3.8/10

:(

about a 5

>3 = 0

And they make fun of America's education system.

Thanks and stay strong US-Bro, the USA have faced far more difficult times than these.

If you are a real Wizard, why not cast a positive spell on your life/reality?