You may only post in this thread if you have defeated the Anglo scourge in a war

You may only post in this thread if you have defeated the Anglo scourge in a war

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans
vocaroo.com/i/s0YKI9mpTyAT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well played fenian, well played. You haven't seen the last of us I can tell you that

>propaganda and tactical victory
Literally the participation award of war

Not done fighting yet.

>ROI is actually free in any way

>has revolution
>needs UK for trade and influence
>joins the EU to leave the UK
>looses everything else

The British actually suck. Even the fucking Bulgarians have beaten them in a major war. BULGARIANS.

Stay mad lads

hurry it up, we'd be better off with you than the halfwits running the place now

we BTFO them so hard, they barely even teach it in their schools

>literally outnumbered and outgunned and have inferior technology
>inflict six times more casualties to britbongs

Is this the reason they are soo pissed off at Slavs all the time?

haha...yeah

impressive

Last I checked we won WW1

>1 battle is the entire war

bong education

>defeated in a war

So ITT the one war mentioned was not a defeat and the one defeat mentioned wasn't a war.

Based Brittanica truly we are Gods own

>drains our swamp for us

Whats up

Take a close look, you soft cunt. We slapped you around in 1812. Not so hard without France, Spain and the Netherlands backing you up, eh? You got cucked, deal with it.

A pyrrhic victory at best, mate. Doesn't help your case when you are losing to fucking slavs of all people, and this trend is continuing even today.

i know the war of 1812, retard. you came around for a few hours and you couldnt handle a storm

You got BTFO. kek, how pathetic.

>Be British
>Lose to a tornado

I can just tell this thread's gonna be full of cherry picked wars out of literally hundreds and thousands of battles and wars that warmongering Britain has been in, in the end we conquered a quarter of the world, stay jealous sluts

Didn't you yanks in the war of 1812 fail to take a house manned by around 40 Brit and Canadian soldiers with several thousand soldiers?

>Be American
>Lose

You lost a war to fucking flightless birds.

>Nam
>lost

top kek

And then they conquered you through immigration.

Hi.

hello

literally who

The war is far from over.
So long as the creatures known as the Anglo's roam the earth they will continue to seek power over pure homogeneous races.
The Anglo is a mongrel mix of genes that has mutilated their celtic roots and corrupted them into something subhuman.
Since they lack a real race of their own(besides their own fabricated one) they will continue to try and dominate their rivals driven by jealousy and greed.
The only salvation for the Anglo is by fire. Only then will we have peace in Europe and peace in our time.

You literally retreated your soilders to the last standing city under your control, loaded them into helicopters and flew thier camo asses out if the country minutes before enemy tanks knocked down the front door

If thats a win, we won the emu war

CARTAGENA DE INDIAS, CUNTS

>go to war against a war ravaged nation
>act like you achieved something of worth

>Beirut
>US war
Nah cunt.

not losing to is not the same as defeating you potatonigger

>"The war is far from over."

Yeah the Free state betrayed the Irish Republic and it's people and allowed them to live under brutal Anglo rule in the north.

>Russia and England only fought twice
>Once during the Napoleonic wars, the result was signing a peace treaty to fight against France together
>The other time when the English and the French helped roaches retain Crimea and won

I'm gonna post here anyway, because fuck England for helping the roaches

fuckin taigs get out reeee

You may win the battle but we always win the war

French masterace reporting in

>I say chaps what a jolly good victory against the Spanish Armada, eh?
>Why yes quite, I say, we should send a jolly good armada of our own, what could possibly go wrong eh wot

The Freestate betrayed us for their Anglo masters.

Dutchfags reporting in

They've even lost against underdeveloped fish eating nords.

>Anglos conveniently forget their own armada

yo sup guiiiise

fuk dem beady eyed rats

don't take credit for our accomplishments

>bragging about beating a shitty small island nation

We're a smaller and shittier island nation so I think bragging is acceptable

brits are shite at warfare without the help of others

Ill let you ginger cunts off, but only Because you've got fit women.

Nice job Bulgaria.

>ambush

Does that translate to "fair fight" in German?

Didn't you bongs fail to beat a force 1/3 your size and 2000 men to our 60?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans

>Fair fight
That battle was in the 1970's not 1770's

You hardly beat us, we let you have ireland as it wasnt worth keeping, especially as you were blowing up innocent people like a bunch of pakis. If ireland actually had anything worth fightin for we would have swept the floor with you, and id admit otherwise

A country at war so much will indeed lose some

Irrelevant we won the war maybe if you anglos weren't such cucks you would have fought and kept your empire

Michiel de Ruyter says hello ;)))

>including the quasi-war

Holy shit hahaha why

Fuck them lol

>be born in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere

>see your mom and brothers killed by the British in the Revolution, hold anger forever
>later-on become military officer, and kill tons of Brits in the War of 1812
>kill Spaniards, Mexicans, and Injuns too; and beat the shit out of your nigger slaves
>be called a jackass by everybody, so you make a donkey the official symbol of the Democratic Party
>try to take down national banks, so the Rothschilds send a British assassin after you; survive two shots by the assassin, and beat the shit out of him with your walking stick
>invite the local townsfolk to come eat the giant cheese wheels in your basement

Was there ever a more based President?

Anglos on ground are worth 1/3 any normal man

Anglos at sea, at the height of their power, maybe 2 ships to one

These days the best British fighters are Achmed.

>Dutch intellectual

Dude, weed.

Anybody who claims the war of 1812 was a British victory and ignores New Orleans is a complete retard.

Bongs compare burning down an empty house to getting bent over and fucked HARD by Andrew Jackson like it's an accomplishment. On top of that the Anglos got scared off by a storm.

Win a war without begging us for help sometime this century and you can talk britfags. ;^) and no los malvinas doesn't count.

>Was there ever a more based President?

Yes.

>Ireland
>Defeated Anglo scourge
>Not realizing he too is Anglo

Sooo... How is that a win ?
And fucking hell it's not even a quasi-war it's like a micro skirmish

Anglo's only won becuase they were the women of europe, only joining the winning side of the battle to reap the spoils and then retreating to their island when things got tougher.

We don't need to

proudly reporting

Really the only countries I'll take shit from are France and the US, because they beat us head on. The rest of you faggots are cherrypicking small battles (usually out of wars WE won) so really - jealousy begets hatred I suppose.

>Amerikun Educayshun

>lost the top of your country
>defeating the Anglo scourge

>indians wars
>won

thanks for the laugh mate

>Be Direland
>Spend a billion years fighting for muh freedum from da evil whitey
>Enslaves itself to the EU for some tacos and beer
U mad Direland? Yh u silly cuntree aren't you?

>be Ireland
>always being second to Britain

the eternal anglo is not quite as bad as the jew but has allied with the jew against the saxon when it counted.

You mean how all the wars Spain had for more than 200 centuries were coalition wars? How is that your win if everyone was trying to beat our ass?.

>against taking free money

Are you retarded?

The war of 1812 was a disaster for America. There's a reason we don't talk about it too much.

how's that brexit working out for u guys maybe tell your citizens to relax on the irish passport applications lmao

ww2 was fought for the wrong reasons.
But I won't stand for revisionist crap like this.

We even installed a king on your throne.

Cromwell

>200 centuries
lol
But yeah the Spanish are alright. Gibraltar is still our rightful clay though.

Does a few naval battle count?

>triggered

vocaroo.com/i/s0YKI9mpTyAT

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! They may take our women, occupy our lands, burn our crops, rape and murder us, lock us up, chain us to the walls and impose other excessive restrictions upon our bodily movements, but they'll never take our freedom!

OK, they may take our lives, they make take our freedom, but they'll never take our dignity! They'll fuck us up the arse, make us wear frilly, pink training bras, make us dress up like donkeys, but they'll never take our dignity!

OK, they may take our lives, dignity and freedom, but they'll never take our Bon Jovi CDs! Nobody wants those! They're a bunch of crap!

OH GOD, THEY TOOK EVERYTHING! Except for my fat, ugly wife. They left her! The spiteful bastards...

They took everything... everything except for the gigantic tumour growing out the left side of my head!

They took everything but they forgot to take the trash out. Lazy cunts...

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our life boats! Or our life jackets, or our life guards! They'll take our lives, but surely they'll never take our livelihoods! Oh yes, they'll take our lives, but they'll think twice before taking our livers!

They may take our lives, but they'll never take a three-week vacation in BARBADOS. Enjoy this lovely vacation to the tropical island of Barbados, where you'll have your own four room suite ALL to yourself and your family. Take some time to see the wonderful blue waters and white sands of Barbados, where natives will greet you with martinis on the rocks...

>200 centuries
Fuck. Yeah you can keep the rock.

>we

You got carried by your allies. Your generals always made poor decisions including going against the Ottomans with no supplies.

>Paddy doesn't want to talk about how his population was raped to death

>being proud of easy immigration laws
>thinking any brit on Sup Forums would be upset at an exodus of leftist retards

We never did have any wars against England as I can remember. But we did raid them back in the day

Only people who lose to anglos are shit skins.

If you killed a respectable amount of the plague that is the Anglo yes

Best enemy reporting in

>War of 1812
>Murican education