youtube.com/watch?v=vqzW0FJxpqo
youtu.be/UFbqlQXY6AQ
youtu.be/HiEGViSP_WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm okay with weed
Trying to smoke less, it's starting to affect my classes

>Smoking the herbal Jew

Muh nigga

I only smoke it on breaks, I love it way more than alcohol, plus it does less damage to you then Alcohol does

Abortion.
We need to face the fact that Western women are mostly degenerate irresponsible sluts who would be horrible mothers. Also, nigs make up most of the aborted babies so we should keep it like that.

>Who doesn't love to smoke a bowl?
I don't. I see no point making it illegal though.
>abortion
Should be legal for everyone up to the 3rd month of pregnancy
>global warming
Global warming is real, not enough evidence to man's contribution. Green policies should be implemented to reduce pollution and the need for the oily jew.

It screws massively with the reward mechanics in your brain but at least it's better than all the chemical shit.

Still degenerate and dangerous though.

Love weed.
Keep it illegal.

You should try it, it's fucking great
And I do think global warming is man made,

>dangerous
Literally how
There has been no actual proof marijuana is dangerous, at least not directly.

Find a hobby, I started to smoke less when I wasn't bored anymore and had to do something fun

Had bad anxiety and bad memory

Smoked a while in High School

Anxiety almost cured but memory got worse

I don't know how to feel desu. But I don't care if other people smoke it. That's just my experience.

The only thing Marijuana poses a danger to is a bag of doritos, but I think most of the people on this site already pose that threat anyway

>I see no point making it illegal though.

So you can lock up potheads, obviously.

For a retarded nigger tier country I approve your message

Holy shit, this. Cumulatively, more niglets have been aborted than Jews died in the holocaust.

>So you can lock up potheads, obviously.
So you can waste pax payer money on petty criminals instead of making money, creating jobs, and fucking with drug lords.

Still need whites to boss around the retarded niggers

I don't drink, and I get a bag of weed every weekend. Really dont see any problem with it whatsoever, drinking completely changes people, and I hate not being in control.

>Should be legal for everyone up to the 3rd month of pregnancy
Totally agree senpai
I was thinking about the abortion laws recently, turns out you can get an abortion up to 6 months into pregnancy (In the UK at least). I personally think that's too late, I think the woman would for sure get some form of emotional attachment to the baby by 6 months. But what are you meant to do if she doesn't want it past 3 months, let a shitty mother raise a shitty kid? Give it up for adoption? But then what about all the other kids up for adoption who's chances have been lowered?
I think the best way around it would be to put some form of legislation in where there are general abortion doctors for up to 3 months then anything later than that the doctor would have to sign up saying they're okay doing later term abortions and have the woman pay a small amount for it.
Good way to get it through would be to say late term abortions can be damaging to a doctors mental well being.

Weed is for degenerates but it should be legal

how the fuck is smoking marijuana a liberal idea,you retarded fuck? this thread was a failure to begin with

stfu nigger. go drink out of the toilet

Weed, Abortion, Global Warming, Gay Marriage

Wanna know how I know that you don't know anything about the brain and its reward system?

You reference "chemical shit" when the entire system is based on chemicals
You try to argue that it "screws massively" with the reward mechanism and yet there is no physically addictive component to any of the active chemical compounds.

smoking is bad for you in general if you're going to inject/snort weed at least vape it

>how the fuck is smoking marijuana a liberal idea
>How is the sovereign right to do what you like with your body without governmental intervention a liberal idea
>American education

Here are the liberal ideas I like

Fine potheads for smoking, dont lock them up = unlimeted cash flow, dont have to look after degenerates, allows for more potential fines as they stay on the streets longer

I only smoke after all my activities are done, so mainly in the evening and before going to sleep (shit helps with my insomnia better than any pill) I was once a 4/20 blaze it faggot but renounced that shit because my life started to revolve around being high as a kite all the time

now I still smoke everyday but when it's time to relax and do nothing, for example since I finished college for the day I will proceed to take a bazooka to the brain and get stoned

Basically everything but open borders.

does mexico have good weed? I always hear about how yall have bickweed but Ive never seen anything like that in my life and Im from south texas

Kewl. Here's mine

Using it is degenerate, but it should be legal nonetheless.

I wouldn't care about the woman's feelings, but I think people would be more comfortable aborting a lump of cells than an almost complete human being. I also think it should be free only the first time for low income women.

Waste of time. Smoking in public places is already finable in most reasonably developed cities.

This. Also verified dublins.
Smoking turns me into a sperglord so now I stay sober until my day is done.

And drinking so much that you don't know what the fuck is going on isn't? All you have to do is go to any city centre in Britain at the weekend and you will see degeneracy on a massive scale

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM

This is the progressive future that awaits us lads.

Why is it Liberal and not Libertarian? It grows in the dirt...like tomatoes. Most people who grow shit in the dirt are conservative.

you can get your run of the mill brickweed everywhere yes, and it's the most common indeed but atleast the dealers I've got have really good shit althought because of weeb being illegal in this shithole it's a little bit expensive and you have the risk of getting scammed but overrall It's good imo you just have to get a trustworthy dealer and make sure he is not involved directly with a cartel, that shit is dangerous.

althought like I said good weed can be a little expensive (atleast for us) for example getting 3 grams of chronic or any "named" strain can cost you 10 dollars (which if you are on a student budget like me is expensive) the only problem I have with my countries weed is that there is no way of knowing if the strain they are selling to you is real or is fucking skunk or brickweed

Its fucking shite, man. I ordered an O from silk road years ago and it was stinking. Only cost about 80 dollars mind you, still got stoned, just tasted like crap

This. Euthanasia too.

God wants you to suffer in agony for 6 months before you die of cancer or something? Fuck off.

>Marijuana
Absolutely degenerate. Anyone who ingests this substance is brain damaged and should be jailed for the good of society.

You should be able to smoke a bowl, snort a line, inject heroin into your arm, ect. I have no problem with people doing any of those things in terms of legality. Although if you think I'm gonna pay for your healthcare you're retarded

>make sure he is not involved directly with a cartel
How do you even check for that? I imagine that would be a pretty awkward conversation
Also, are cartels big everywhere in Mexico or just larger cities?

I'm not trying to argue, it's a known fact that MDMA for example fucks with your seratonin and dopamine levels. Yes, they're all naturally produced by your system but the problem arrives when you start fucking with that delicate balance. Overusing these drugs will inevitably fuck you up.

Weed in this regard is fairly harmless, unlike MDMA, but it still is a degenerate waste of time and harmful to society.

Good post

>Heroin

It's really good at not nearly as harmful as the media like to spin it being. The only bad thing is how quickly you build up tolerance to it.

You can't compare 2 completely separate classes of drugs and attempt to make a parallel assumption as a result. MDMA works by an entirely different mechanism and the receptors aren't even close to the same. In no way is it harmful to society, and neither is MDMA. You'd be beyond shocked, I guess, if you could see the drugs used by those in higher tier professions like medicine, law, and the upper echelons of business.... Marijuana and its derivative extracts are completely benign comparable to staring at your computer screen more so than taking a stimulant...

>should be jailed for the good of society.
So you would like to jail over 200 million people in the world, stop being such a juvenile cretin and grow up for fuck sake.

legalized prostitution man deserves to get his cock sucked every once in awhile

I've got this image of the average pothead burned in my mind, it's an image I despise. I never smoked weed because everyone that I knew who did was a shit person.

larger cities are no fire zones atleast in the center of Mexico, mainly because the big shot's families live there but as far as I know the cartels keep to backwater towns and rural areas to do their wetwork.

you mainly get that info from mouth to mouth conversations, if you don't personally know the dealer outside bussiness it's best to just get the weed (other drugs) and go home, atleast for me I've always met dealers through acquaintances and or go with some friend to buy, never just call a dealer and ask him if he can sell you weed probably it's just me but in my hometown all the local dealers were either killed or driven out by the cartel so I'm a little cautious regarding that (I come from a small 10000 people town in the north of Veracruz) but here in Puebla (where I go to uni) there are dealers everywhere and it's easy to identify the ones with links to cartels

just look out for strange tattoos and overtly paranoid behaviours, my friends and I had once a dealer that was a former Mara Salvatrucha and that's what he told us, he had the best shit I've smoked tho

All drugs should be legal, and taxable. It is anti-freedom to regulate what a person is allowed to consume.

> LSD, Psilocybin and MDMA should all be decriminalized and administered by medical professionals in the case of therapy or end of life patients in the final days before euthanasia

Good goy, why not become a rabid food consumer and halt your productivity? Thinking is hard, give up your mental sobriety because you're bored. WEED DUDE

Of course x > 0 if x is a nonzero integer

Sure, as long as there's no public welfare and healthcare

im pro DUDE WEED

There is literally nothing wrong with weed, or gay marriage.

>inb4 m-muh degeneracy

That's a whole lot of words saying essentially nothing. Which I've found to be rather typical for drug users so deep in self-denial.

People use drugs, just like alcohol and cigarettes, for stress management. Because they can't cope with the demands of modern life. That doesn't mean it's healthy or good for you. It's a crutch and those people in higher career paths who rely on it to get through usually ends up crashing a few years down the road. They become wrecks. Oh, and prolonged use of MDMA will hamper your body's ability to naturally produce these chemicals permanently.

Weed, too, is a crutch. And therein lies its addictive qualities. It's no different from stuffing your face with shitty food to feel good. There is nothing productive in it.

It's just weakness. Own up to it.

I also agree with this to a certain extent. Worker protections like unemployment and disability are important. So are emergency treatment facilities. I would argue that substance use would be significantly safer if regulated and taxed.

also I'm of the position that most people should have access to LSD/shrooms

I don't really care if someone is homosex.
I'm 0% religious.

youtu.be/NMYpaY7KKm4
Automation means Basic income is here. Plebs and the flouride masses are getting in the way. Can we please make UBI a reality already. We have the funds and the means. closeminded fags pls go.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

>Welfare

If we don't pay them to sit at home and do nothing, they'll be roaming the streets committing every type of profitable crime under the sun because you KNOW these fuckers aren't going to get a job.

The real question is how to get rid of welfare without quadrupling the US crime rate across the board.

Legal abortion is great, because it basically only kills the babies of liberals so it's improving the gene pool. If you'd look at the demographics of people who actually get abortions I'd think you'd agree they shouldn't just be legal, they should be subsidized.

And how is it your business what someone smokes or imbibes in the privacy of their own homes hans?

this is borderline wordsalad mate

lay off the drugs a bit 2bh

>gay marriage
People have rights, couples don't. Leave the state out of marriage.

true , I don't have a problem with weed but I definitely hate 420 blaze it faggots , they are so annoying

I'm a drug designer. Not a drug user, you simpleton. People use drugs for hundreds of different reasons. They range from, yes, stress management, to plenty of ways to improve on life. Your pathetic attempts to derail this spectrum into a single "crutch" or yank interspersed MDMA use to a chronic abuser is just a way for you to live in a shitty bubble of denial. Ironically, the smartest people still stay smarter than you at your best. Even when they do "destructive" behavior like alcohol, hallucinogens, or stimulants. No duh if you do anything in excess it's an issue. If I give you too much WATER, you can die or it can cause issues with the body.

You're a failure even at your best and "drugs" have been a core factor in human progress ever since we found them.

>no different
Tell that to the rest of the burgers I see every waddling around while I'm just baked and healthy

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats

Get in here and meme tf out and chill
-.mollyl

queue some stuff post memes

This. Otherwise, you'll be forced to pay for the treatment of people with irresponsible habits.

Rehabilitation being preferable to punishment in criminal justice.

GOOD PEOPLE DON'T SMOKE WEED
I LIKED THE KKK, UNTIL I LERANED THEY SMOKE POT
Get of my website pot smoking Communist faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqzW0FJxpqo

Or, you know, just stop using the word "marriage" that links the union of 2 people to religion. They should have done that in the first place. Legal unions at the courthouse that bind 2 people together in the eyes of the law, ceremonial marriages that mean jack shit legally at the church. This would also allow couples to take an oath of solidarity without all the legal entanglements.

Well, in theory. I'm sure the government would find a way to fuck it up (ie: commonlaw marriage)

Those are dude weed faggots who love to advertise to the world that they're useless burnouts who do nothing but smoke weed all day. You can't spot most potheads. I look like a straight-laced normie who works in an office all day, but I hit the bong and six pack every night to help me unwind after a hard day's work.

So what do you consider a chronic user that will end up with problems? I use around 3-5 grams of cocaine a week.

If we do welfare reform and switch to basic income model this would work. Trust me I speak to TOP (((economists))). Also we should replace cash with any and all forms of Bitcoin.

youtu.be/UFbqlQXY6AQ

>dont have to look after degenerates
until they finally drop out

>Smoked a while in High School

Yeah, people under 24 really shouldn't be doing drugs period. It does effect your brain development.

Guess what weed effects on developing brains?

It's not. My issue is with the retards who opt to wear it as some sort of badge of honor.

It's an idiotic vice like any other. Own it and deal with the shame like alcoholics have to.
Not sure if roleplaying or serious because that was cringey as fuck but either way your defensiveness is telling. I'll leave it at that.

You shouldn't smoke weed, but it shouldn't be illegals, otherwise only more and more illegals and gangs will come to the US

Smoked it everyday since i was 15.
I'm 25 now and i'm managing to stop because i was going completely crazy. Hearing voices, feeling like everyone could hear my head, fantasizing that people wanted to kill me and so on...

If it wasn't bad for me, i would still smoke it. It is delicious.

Fucking NEET.
youtu.be/HiEGViSP_WY

Smoking weed is trying to have an easy mode for feeling good. Feeling good and relaxed should come out of carrying a healthy balanced life. I don't think there is anything you can feel with weed that is not readily available for you, should you make certain life decisions

need to keep the former drug users on a short leash

Weed makes this site tolerable

My dealer said he was giving me the Trump victory special price and knocked $50 off for picking up 2 oz. MAGA IS HERE, LADS!!!

If you anti-druggers didnt form a bloc that socially grouped drug users into one single catagory nobody would care about drug use period. Prideful people would be just as scorned as those who denigrated the activity. Great idea, shaming someone else for shit they do though

In no way is it word salad. Care to explain what part confused you?

There's a lot of factors:
How big are you?
How pure is your stuff?
Your liver / cytochrome p450 activity, etc

I'd still recommend weaning off the cocaine since it's a far more addictive compound than most.

>fuck he knows way more about drugs than me, better call him defensive and pretend I know what I'm talking about!

>Liberals
>not wanting the government to control people
Pick one

>people like this exist
wtf i hate drugs now

Drugs should be considered public health concerns, not crimes in and of themselves. Punish people if they endanger or harm others by using them (DUI, child neglect, etc.)

Prostitution should be legal and regulated.

>I'm a drug designer
what does this mean

190 lbs, it's pretty good stuff, I have to pace myself on key bumps, usually do 1-2 grams in a 6-8 hour period.
I think addiction is mostly a question of willpower. Whats funny is I get such fantastic deals that my habit only costs me around 100 bucks a week TOPS.

POWER RANKING OF THINGS I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT

1. CLIMATE CHANGE
2.TAX CUTS, AMERICAN ECONOMY, OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT
3.GUN RIGHTS
4.LEGAL MARIJUANA
5.PRISON SYSTEM REFORM

PLS R8

>Abortion
>Some of the shit in Obamacare like preventing insurance from dropping you
>Weedlmao