May God have mercy on our enemies

May God have mercy on our enemies

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BNfZ9GVDFMx/?taken-by=trumpmemz&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MY DICK

who

Fucking sweet we can finally nuke Russia. Something we should have done after World War II if we would have communism wouldn't have spread and we wouldn't be dealing with all the leftist shit we have today

... For Mattis will have none I swear.

fuck off. russia is based and will help us kill kebabs

fuck off hillary clinton

he can pound my boy pussy anytime

Russia is no little shitty country u just invade and steal their oil.
They have the biggest known nuclear arsenal on earth and more active nukes in duty than USA, u just dont fuck with that.

So calm down BurgerBoy.

I voted for trump idiot. Any warm blooded American knows the slav is our eternal enemy. Grow up kiddo

Mad Dog Mattis

Any body riding putin dick is a disgrace. Especially if American. You'll be the first the be hanged then your commie slavshit cucks.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

You caused the mass integration of muslims into the land of your white ancestors and now you plan to nuke the only nation fighting muslims.

Also, Zionists supporting US and Bolshevik jews fucking creating communism to destroy Russia.
The ruling Zionist class have tried to destroy Russia for ages.

They killed all the Tsars x hundred years ago etc.
You are basically blaiming Russia for Communism, which USA directly or in-directly funded.
God you must really be stupid.

No one's falling for your shitty boomer propaganda faggot

this

it's getting to be pretty disgusting actually. you can want peace, but to get on your knees and suck the cock of your enemy hoping they won't hurt you? top lel. fucking traitors, man

Wew lad

The real enemies were the people you had in power all this years

MAY OUR ENEMIES DIE SLOWLY AND FUCK GOD
THIS IS OUR WORLD NOW

YOU BELONG TO THE CHURCH OF THE ETERNAL WHITE MAN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

No one's falling for your shitty liveleak.com tween wave Russian brainwashing. If Russia is so great why don't you go live there ahmed?

Fuck OP.
Hey, God, send our enemies straight to hell.
DEUS VULT!!!

Britain started out as our mortal enemy. Now, they are our closest friends. Our brothers in arms.

Conflict, always breeds the best of friendships. I believe that Russia and the US can be friends. And we can crush the plague that is kebab. Together.

Till all are one

>Yes, goy, nuke the only powerful white country left where we didn't get our grubby tentacles deep enough to culturally 'enrich' them, eh eh eh

who_could_be_behind_this_post.exe

He must be a big guy

>liberals everywhere

They literally couldn't get a single ICBM past Eastern Europe. Still though idk why people fall for anti-Russia propaganda. They literally haven't done anything wrong, especially compared to the US

This makes me feel secure.
it is a great time to be an American

>when the ironic literal becomes very serious

Fuck

Get your accordion, mother fucker!

Will this be the Promised Patton?

The world wants to know.

TOP LEL

england is NOT our fucking friend, bro. the english are still our mortal enemy. you just can't see it

They don't need to nuke the US, in fact, just nuke the entirety of Siberia. Resulting radioactive dust cloud will kill all life on earth within 2-3 years.

Great American Realm when?

and the women who've already signed Infantry contracts. haha. women BTFO

>nightmare
you mean sweetest dream

(((our))) enemies

lmao
instagram.com/p/BNfZ9GVDFMx/?taken-by=trumpmemz&hl=en

>They killed all the Tsars x hundred years ago etc.
>the october revolution was in 1917
>99yrs ago

bump

>glorifying the army of the pedophile cannibal kikes

Why are Americans so pathetic? There's nothing good about the US military being more powerful, it just means more power for the rothschilds and other kike families.

He has the look of a man that wouldn't kick your ass, but put you into the ground.

They don't get it. And will never get it.

On one hand, these types claim control the 'elites', then on another cheer on wars for these elites.

On one hand they say the Protocols of Zion (which says it will use racial hatreds to conquer) are real/true, then on the other hand they call for race wars.

paki spotted.

:( Why would you say that burgerbro... we are all (((white))) friends here

>mercy for your enemies

thats not how we operate