I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL GARRISON FOR THIS!

I'M GOING STICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP HIS ARSE I'LL KICK HIS STUPID SUN GLASSES OFF! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE HE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObYM9QuHmks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>podesta with pizza
holy shit

LMAO THE QUEEN LOOKS LIKE A CHIMP

WHY?

BECAUSE SHES A NIGGER LOVER

HAHA

It objectively is a bit strange to put Lizzie there. I guess he would've put Theresa May there if she was more recognisable a figure.

id dick that merkel tho

The Eternal Anglo is real

Farage is ethnically French

Why is the queen there?

Can someone explain it to me please

garrison can't be stopped

Farage would laugh in your face. He is British through and through

A hillbilly hick thinks the Queen still runs our country, are you really that shocked?

nothing new to see here

Isn't pushing the lever to the ground more effective?

No, it is mostly that she is unnecesary and enables degeneracy and islam by not condemning it

Look at the marks around it. They are pushing it down

Fuck the Queen

This post is 100% satire please don't van me lads

fuck off, Merkel. You couldn't kick shit.

They are, the uk is the rock with the leverage

What the fuck Ben? HM was pro-Brexit.

The Windsors certainly suck up a lot of your tax dollars so they can live an overly comfortable life.

That's not even to mention all the fucked up shit that family has done throughout the generation. They don't have to run the country (openly) to have power you fucking pleb.
I bet you think The Groom of the Stool is no longer a thing too. They are essentially a crime syndicate.

Didn't see the marks, yeah. The hands position of Farage is just confusing.

definitely dont understand what ben has against the fucking queen of england.

sometimes ben does stupid shit.
like he throws the word "globalist" around but he doesnt know what it really means

Sup Forums pushed Ben off the deep end

>caring about the physics on a stupid cartoon

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Garrison was playing 4D chess after all.

bongs btfo

What does he have against queen Elizabeth

:(

>she is unnecesary
Not true

>enables degeneracy and islam by not condemning it
Unfortunately true

Fuck the Queen!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>Owl with a pentagram

What did he mean by this?

OP is a cuck who enjoys the multi-cult and demographic replacement promoted by the impersonator Elizabeth Windsor.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObYM9QuHmks

i would

Meme magic turned Ben Garrison the clueless libertarian to Zyklon Ben, the most extreme nazi since the Austrian painter.

Maybe he just doesn't like pretend monarchy?

Farage loves the Queen.

>They haven't realised that a constitutional monarchy is the best form of government.

The Windsors contribute more money to Britain than they use. If they wanted to they could take back the Crown Estate, give back the money we give them and live even better than they do know.

Omg is this real?
There's even a fucking moloch owl right there, pizza podesta
>HE ACTUALLY DID IT

Are you crazy? Queen Elisabeth is literally knighting child molesters. She's also hanging around with 33 degree freemasons who are throwing those cult sex parties.

Real one

J. K. Rowling

>The Windsors certainly suck up a lot of your tax dollars so they can live an overly comfortable life.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

The royal family are civil servants, they spend their whole life in service to the country. All the profits from their estates go to the British public. They net us hundreds of millions a year.

>every malaysian is the guy who makes TAOCC
go kill yourself nigger