Where in the World is Podesta / ewo / nose Japan

Japanese flag poster. Even posted a screenshot of the location... I don't have it anymore but was google location:

google.be/maps/place/Nose, Toyono District, Osaka, Japan/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x60005bb2ac417a33:0x96cc234e855b5f7b?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmzuqD_tPQAhWCtRQKHSVxAesQ8gEIhAEwEA

He said it was a city he knew and had ties to a pedo-house. He also recalled the emails... it was a hunch by him

>Might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

Where is Podesta?

Other urls found in this thread:

osaka-info.jp/en/facilities/cat25/post_188.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9521
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17065
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3490154/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=MGV6vW4_9Fs
archive.org/details/JulianAssangeHasBeenTakenWikileaksCompromisedByTheCIA
archive.org/details/PizzagateWashingtonDCChildSexTrafficking
archive.org/details/STRATFORHACKFILES
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55132
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488
popularphotographybiz.com/tag/mixed-race-cute-kids
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks comfy

Well it's still in the archives

Hmmm

This is the thread

The wind blowing in Japan has old me that John Podesta may be in this general Area. This is his old haunt from 50 years ago.

Nose, Osaka.

This Onsen in particular is of paramount interest.

osaka-info.jp/en/facilities/cat25/post_188.html

This is a neat development but no one's feared the samurai ever since we nuked them so hard they all turned into anime characters.

I would say lets get a brave Japanese user to check it out, but that could be disastrous for that person.

Says he is former US intel...
Guys... we need to dig deep here

Already archived

He needs to do more than claim he is.

The Nose knows...
Podesta has stayed in Nose japan with friends (one which was a convicted pedophile)
Nose holds secluded location where high class with bad habits go.

Looks like FBIanon knew what he was talking about

Pic related

#
#
#
#
(OP) #
(OP) #
(OP) #
#
here is one of the images attached to the "Hallow" email

Do you think Pizzagate is just a conspiracy?
There is no way a high profile politician could get away with being a pedo... right?
It would be impossible for someone as close as second in line to the presidency to be apart of such an unspeakable act!!

Remember former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse

hmm

Why hasn't Podesta tweeted since the 7th November?

Good going, goys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Bump. Sad the U.S. government wont do shit cuz they're abunch of kiddy diddlers also.

anyone have the top part of the pic translated?

>As of recently I've been running into Older White Male Pedophiles at Major Onsen around Japan, Then I had a fleeting memory of them telling Podesta that he would retire into a secluded onsen in Japan, then I scoured the emails for one that spoke of a few people meeting in Nose, Osaka 50 years ago and one of those names happened to be Former Speaker of the House and convicted Pedophile Hastert. It just went on from there

All Japanese be on the look out in Onsen around the Island

i dropped these in the last thread, and finnaly found the fucking link again.

Japan please translate what you can

download the attachments

#
#
#
#
#
"Hellow" i meant
>now cant find original email

#
docx attachment here
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17065
#
still trying to backtrace my steps

There is a post on New Republic that claims the Podestas would go "teach" at Camp Nose.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3490154/posts

This traffic is really warm and really weird in light of Hastert. Boy that's sad. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: *JANICE KNIPP*Date: Monday, June 1, 2015 Subject: HOW WONDERFUL Re: Hellow!

Dear Mac, Really so wonderful to hear from you. As Tony said, so hard to believe 5 decades have passed since Nose. You know, I clearly remember (like yesterday) when you recited a JFK speech (was it Japan Night or American Night?) at Nose. I remember that you held a JFK silver dollar in your hand while you recited. Brought tears to my eyes then. Good grief, wasn't it just a few years ago? I am very proud and happy to read of your successful career, and I could almost have predicted it given your keen intelligence and passion these many years ago. Of course, I also remember Keiko. Very well. Please convey my best regards to her when you see her. I wonder if you also have kept in touch with Itachi-San? Brief update, dear Mac: I went to law school for awhile, have Master's Degree in Journalism/Public Relations, some publications. I was a commercial banker for several years, and then a fed regulator for another several years (US Comptroller of the Currency). Married an Olympian and world champion gold medalist, who has since passed away. Have one beautiful brilliant son who is a classical pianist. I am now enjoying retirement years (way too much), but ought to be doing something more productive. I'm working in it. :-) ATTACHED: a few photos of Nose I managed to preserve over the past 50 years. Keiko is in some of them. Perhaps you can share with her. At the moment, I cannot locate pictures of you, although I thought I had some. [I am surprised to read you celebrated Nose anniversary last year because isn't 2015 actually the 50th anniversary? Perhaps we are counting differently. Not certain.] Beyond happy to hear from you, dear Mac. Please do stay in touch. Give all from Nose days my best wishes. Sincere and best regards, Jan

The Nose Knows

I found this video from camp nose:
youtube.com/watch?v=MGV6vW4_9Fs

Idiots, don't kill Podesta yet.

He's a lowlevel player, just a campaign manager.

You want to get the whole jewish ring you have to dig deeper and resist your urge to slowly kill all these people.

The whole reason these people win and gain power is because they know how to control their emotions. If you chimpout and attack Podesta, the fed fags who defend these people will have a rallying cry to go after everyone investigating it.

They are hoping some hick idiot goes out and attacks Podesta. They are feeding you a head, similar to Jimmy Saville. They think if you kill him you'll be satisfied and ignore the thousands of others.

Anyone who lives the warrior life is a samurai. Jews fear the warrior who shreds their lies to pieces.

Jews fear a good man who will take power into their own hands.

We need him behind bars so he can be interrogated before the NWO suicides him

Pic related
Walnut sauce hellow email pics in this thread (5) this is finale one

does anyone have this pic in hi res?

rich people don't apply to the same rules that apply to you.

with enough money you can get never get prosecuted. if a cop is on your ass you find a way to fire him. if a judge wants to indict you then you get rid of him.
law don't apply to rich people. notice how in all of the high profile pedo cases the offenders barely got any prison time if any

There's an /o/ tripfag who lives in Japan not far from iirc. Someone find him on /o/ and convince him to scout
Trip is SCBro

I always liked how green Japanese forests look.

:3

>Jimmy Saville
What happened to all the Jimmy Saville enablers? He walked on water forever
>low hanging fruit Podesta
You make a good point, we need to find the financial web connecting all of them

Only reason Dennis Hastert (& Al Capone) got imprisioned is because they followed the money

>they are hoping some hick idiot goes out and attacks Podesta
He deserves his day in court, like all of them... wish we could find him

He was friends with royalty and got knighted...
Makes you think huh...
Everyone knew, nobody cared. Most were in on it. Those who weren't didn't say shit because they could lose their position

No, this is the original resolution of the attachments

This. Post this in every thread. Killing a lacky only satisfies the emotions temporarily, but merely gives the real ringleaders time to regroup and continue their fucked up scheme.

Podesta?

More like Podeadsta

attempted enhance

Nah he should be used in Mengele esque experiments. That said, him and Weiner are literally the center pieces of the whole game.

The cryptoanons will eventually crack the case, but it's imperative that we send a message of peace up until then. The alex jones videos are exposing it, but it's having the unintended consequence of extremely riling up people. To the point where youtube comments are calling for the slow torture of all these people.

We have to operate like psychopaths. No emotion. Cold calculated moves. Save the anger and violent indulgences for when they are all in chains.

archive.org/details/JulianAssangeHasBeenTakenWikileaksCompromisedByTheCIA

archive.org/details/PizzagateWashingtonDCChildSexTrafficking

archive.org/details/STRATFORHACKFILES

I do not know what's in them. Only that he leaked the epstein Blackbook. Last time he leaked it was wiped quick

dunno if this has meaning or not
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55132

is this a joke? someone posted this in the last thread

remember who?

dunno
it says hastert at the top
and they say they go camping in Nose

>US Military Intelligence
>I sook out this location

kek sounds about right

>7-21-65

>The International Work Camp

>Nose was my first real opportunity to meet Japanese people, one which was particularly grateful to me. The students of two nations worked together, lived together, ate together, laughed together and learned together. We came to know one another and in spite of the language problem, grew to understand each other. The language different thought, at first, to be a barrier, soon became a bridge. The students alone did not make the experience all it has been to me. The entire staff of Nose opened their hearts to us. We did not speak the same language but simple human communication was possible with a bit of patience and understanding. The camp and the workplace can easily serve as a model to the entire world what human beings can do with a few simple tools and a smile.

>Tony Podesta

John is asking Tony if he remembers the sender of the email from his time in Japan back in '65.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488

forgot pic

TONY?

anyone knows who Andy Dolan and Jan Ettelt are?

Go away, retards. Stop stinking up Sup Forums with this bullshit. We have REAL things to talk about here. Take your conspiracy bullshit elsewhere.

is that an 'alter'?

The email talking about warm and weird traffic was some old college friend that seemed to have known these guys at the same time as they knew Hastert.

It makes reference to some place called Nose, and some Japanese people.

Now this emailk talking about an undisclosed Japanese island?

Could they be talking about Honshu, the island of the Osaka prefecture? Containing the small rural town of Nose?

Or "pizza" oven?

Jewmerica is a cancer on this planet.

>Looks at google earth pic
>squints
>could it be???

For the love of all that's holy, do your thang!

just thinking this. camping in japan sounds nice.

Is CIA part of NWO pizzagate?

It would be based if they started looking into it for real

all japanese Sup Forumstards ROLL OUT

Much appreciated

>Andy Dolan i just googled and found this
popularphotographybiz.com/tag/mixed-race-cute-kids

(((they))) have a hand in it

bumping with a meme

>being this retarded

Why is this on literally every thread. Bot

i'm skeptical about that mccann connection now after watching this 3 part presentation by a linguistics guy
it seems the parents probably hid her dead body

youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo

still possible that they were all into the same shit

Jan Ettelt is basically non existant doe

People of turkey are fighting not to pass legalized pedophile laws. An ex fbi and multiple others came forward years ago saying the world gov wants to pass the 12 perversions once gay marriage is passed.... that's why I was against it is bc pie already was pushing for it to be a preference if gays could

if they are involved, which is pretty farfetched, it would probably have been more like the parents were pimping Maddie to the Podestas, something went wrong, she died and the parents had to cover it up

there's no way 2 billionaires would've directly kidnapped her

i only saw the one email series that mentioned her, maybe it's misspelt
i cant be sure that the Andy Dolan guy is the same, there seems to be lots of andy dolans

That'll be in the deep Web I'm sure. Idk how anyone would trace it but that's why they use it

there is a push on in canada to change a law right now
apparently it's legal for a 16yo girl to be sodomized by her 18yo bf
but not legal for a 16yo boy to be sodomized by his 18yo bf
so lefties are upset obviously
who the fuck sits around debating this shit

anyone know if this is a hoax:
>is this anything?
saw it posted on half chan

>archive .org/details/JulianAssangeHasBeenTakenWikileaksCompromisedByTheCIA

archive .org/details/PizzagateWashingtonDCChildSexTrafficking

archive .org/details/STRATFORHACKFILES

I do not know what's in them. Only that he leaked the epstein Blackbook. Last time he leaked it was wiped quick

>no fucking proof

Fuck off larpers.

Rich coming from a communist country like Norway

agreed

Thank you for this

I found his private lake

There's a man in the US that identifies as an 8yo girl that has been adopted by a family with small children.... he's been trying to fight for pie rights... police say legally they can't remove the children from the home even though they're all pedos bc it'd be protected by discrimination laws

podesta is such a fucking faggot holy shit. literally has a penis lake

omg, that shit is hilarious :)

Is this in japan? Where is it?

that's when the cops need to "bend" a few rules, as they are known to do
nudge nudge wink