youtube.com/watch?v=S7KtusTmgZs
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs
acm-rs.com.br/portal2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say it again.

I'm not a white. I'm actually black. And if you dispute that then you are a racist because it is [CURRENT YEAR] and I can be who I want to be.

Well I am fucking a white male.

Call them a racist and interrupt them everytime they speak reminding them of that

Go full Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson on them.

I'm actually a 4race mixed mongrel with white skin and hazel eyes. go fuck yourself you inbred shitskin.

I identify as a woman trapped in a man's body that wants to be a man. So fuck off intolerant cis bigot.

I say X,Y and Z

tell them i identfy as a trans black woman

Explain pls, I'm at college and I want a go to zinger.

2. Tell them you're jewish and they are being anti semitic

WAIT. GUYS. You know the whole trans argument that sex does not = gender? What if we started a racial identity movement? Race does not = ethnicity? How could they refuse? This could be fucking gold.

He means like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7KtusTmgZs

I'm actually a disabled trans-black female agekin and you can't argue otherwise or you're raping me.

Talcum X would be onboard

Followed by "guess I can".

I'm actually an oppressed polysexual who is the descendent of some irishmen, irish aren't white after all so it doesn't count.

>Did a presentation in 11th grade about why black people owe white people reparations
>My teacher shut it down while I was making my closing statement

ignore is the best tactics

An argument stands on its merits, not on who says it. Besides, I'm a poor little minority, so get on your knees and suck my cock, you white privileged bitch.

God damn look at how fat that pussy is

fuck off

I've actually been watching some of his videos, he's pretty fucking sharp, speaks a little too fast though.

Point out their blatant kafka trapping

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122

>this will never love me

Come sweet death, embrace me.

repeat ad nauseam

I just did.

I'll grab her by the pussy. I won't even wait, she'll let me do it.

WATCH THIS

>youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

>You're response?

pistol whip

There are only like 2k Nimi'ipuu left in the world and I'm one of them..

How's that for minority??

>yea I am white and you are not, we whites should be elevated on the hands of lower races such as yourselves, without us you would be nothing, and you still are nothing without our welfare.
>we are not blessed, it is just you who are cursed.

No one complains about the Jews being overrepresented

oh neat, someone made it longer. saved

Say it again

Don't suppose you remember any of it?

Sounds pretty funny mate

Why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
He has plenty of videos like this.

But honestly I would personally ask them how they know how it is to be a "fukken whytt mail", since they can't their argument is invalid.

Average female IQ passed average male IQ a couple years ago, retard

Did you just assume my gender? And my race? How dare you! You fucking bigot! Good day sir. I said good day!

Odd. I myself speak very slowly but I have no problem keeping up with him, I guess I just got used to it after watching so much of his stuff. If you want to learn how to destroy social justice warriors verbally though, accept no substitutes.

That's my gf btw

that's actually pretty cool. I don't mean the low number, just being one of the last of your tribe.

I say, "Why do you assume I identify as a white male? Don't put me in a gender box, I'm a trans-Aryan Hitlerkin Panzersexual and my pronouns are 'mein Fuhrer' 'mein Fuhrer' and 'mein Fuhrer's' so respect my fucking pronouns, shitlord."

POST IT

You might want to look into the reasons why before being such a faggot.

Carry on.

Resort to violence if they physically try to stop me.

Yeah, I've got the red skin but both my children and I have white hair and bright blue eyes so it usually takes my birth certificate for people to actually believe me.

Was a lot of fun seeing teachers reactions to it in college..

Being that I'm an Americunt, I simply inform them that I'm a veteran and I'll say whatever I want.

Defending your rights privilege tops just about anything else, except for disfigured vet privilege.

>mfw she calls me white

Shitpost response:
>Did you just assume my race and gender?

Lazy response:
>Fuck you, I do what I want.

Esoteric response:
>But in the grand scheme of things, what does it mean to say something? How do we even understand each other right now, based on the noises we're making from our faces and vocal chords?

Unsuccessful response:
>That's racist.

Trigger to the extreme response:
>NIGGER KIKE SPIC MUDSLIME CUNT TRANNY FAG DYKE

Likely response:
>I don't care.

I don't get the love for vets. I'm a vet, my dad's a vet and my grandpa is a vet and I can say my service did nothing to protect American rights compared to my father and grandfather. I sat in a desert for a long time snacking nuts with my brothers.

Always feel guilty when some old timer wants to buy me a beer or pay for my meal. Maybe it's just me.

That's just silly, you are implying that my opinion ought to be silenced just because of the color of my skin. You are nothing but a bully.

China
youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs

Remind them that I am, in fact, black

I unzip my privilege in front of them.

It would depend on the discussion beforehand, though it would most likely involve pointing out that this is an attempt to censor the exploration of ideas that they don't like, that they're bigots, and that they're exactly the same as the religious nutjobs that they most likely consider themselves intellectually superior to.

I wouldn't oblige them, either way.

Not really. I remember two of the reasons was because of we took them out of the shithole called Africa and the other reason was because we died to free them. I also specifically remember a few gasps.

This was 7 years ago dude.

>Video is 3 minutes long
>This is going to get old real fast

Fuck, I was wrong. It just got more and more funny.

Jordan Peterson is brilliant. Check out his channel. Good stuff.

I am a spic you racist cunt

Well, considering how many more migrants there would be in Europe had you guys not bombed so many, I think you guys did a damn good job at containing the muslim threat until Obama cucked it up.

> tfw nonwhite

white liberals can't wave a finger at me, which is great because i have free rein to btfo them and push politically incorrect perspectives

it's dealing with nonwhite liberals that's a nuisance though

Tell them I'm transracially black, ethnicity and skin tones are purely social contracts and they need to check their privilege.

No, YOU'RE a fucking white male!

Try "i'm jewish you fucking anti-semite". and watch them squirm.

try it

I get this all the time at my uni in political discussions, just gets annoying all the time. Sometimes the stupidest of niggers use the Nazi card cause I'm from germany and I use that to report them

>Oh I can't?
>Is that a challenge?

x y z ur not a wizzard

underratted

>FUCKING WHITE MALE
I have never once had that said to me. Never. The problem is that you are speaking to people who are spineless.

If anyone ever said that to me, I would turn around, and walk away. I would advise them that I will be ignoring them for the rest of eternity. There is no x, y or x in freedom of speech. Remind them that "We are all created equal" in the eyes of god....even though you know in your heart it is not true and that you are automatically better than them just from their words.

Op. you forgot to mention that it was the current year

>reporting people for racial slurs
You fucking fascist.

sadly even though this is le epic ur still a snowflake male female atack helecopter are the only genders as /pol sees it if ur trans ur an atack copter

This. It's great.

>Watching more Shapiro thug life vids
>In one of them he's wearing a yarmulke

So how is Shapiro jewing us goys? He's gotta be up to something.

I'm mexican though

it's more like, there are agencies in place to handle these sorts of things for me so I don't have to get distracted.

Also

>I'm not allowed to do certain things because I'm white and that makes them taboo
>We're supposed to accept bad behavior from people based on their skin color or gender

how are libs not the most racist.

I always reverse everything back on the SJW.

For instance... I made some nigger chick cry at college because I kept calling her white with white privilege... even though she was a light skinned black girl.

Funniest part was this:
I thought a racial fight would break out where I would literally have to start knocking niggers out...

Well, all the black people in the room actually turned on the girl lmao

I said "you're white?.. bahahaha".... I also said "you're whiter than me" (which she clearly wasn't).. I said "bitch whiter than me acting like she understands the struggle of real black people"...

I could see everyone's body language starting to shift as if they agreed with me... it was like I became their leader lmao. I went full out once I seen everyone was on my side... and made the bitch cry. I did apologize because she is actually pretty fucking hot.

But the main thing you have to remember is "projection"... everyone always projects about themselves. So when people argue with you, and call you names, or call other people names or talk shit... they are letting you in on their own biggotry, and fears etc... so use it against them.

>I've been saying China
>China is the new China
>China China big league

Same, It seems Sup Forums thinks he's shit but the guy is pretty based.

id spend night in chyna

definitely brazilian, see her college's website acm-rs.com.br/portal2/

You have to slam it in their fucking face. "No, you're a fucking joke, you don't know anything about my life, and you definitely don't get to tell me which of my ideas are valid. Get the fuck out of my face, have fun serving me my fast food, you fat worthless cunt."

>Always feel guilty when some old timer wants to buy me a beer or pay for my meal. Maybe it's just me.
You gave up time that you could have spent being selfish and enjoying all of the amenities that our country offered. You made an agreement with EVERY free american to potentially make the ultimate sacrifice. It is irrelevant to me how you spent your time, you are a hero and a role model to many of us civilians.

I think that it is wonderful that people offer to treat you to a meal or a cold beverage. That to me shows me that these people are grateful for everything. That is awesome.

It is also great that you are humble about your service.

Thank you for your service. Even though we are Anons on a website, you are appreciated.

You can say anything you want.
I'm still going to do whatever I want.
Fortunately for you, most of it is legal.

No response because there's no use in arguing with mentally handicapped

I'm not white anyway, so I can say whatever I want.

Like FUCK WHITE MALES!

And I'll be praised for my bravery.

Laugh at them, do a 360 spin and walk away

FPBP

Just have to be firm that you don't care about privilege and you don't have any interest in anything that lowers your own status. Be completely unapologetic.

>you fat worthless cunt
Sneaky, because you know that all of these cunts are fat

" Please remove yourself from the genepool in the most violent way you can think of, thanks "

lol kay thnx

"You're gonna love it when I pull use your hair when we're doing it doggie style."

Bumping due to potential.

"I'm an American and can say whatever I want, you fascist shitwagon."

Fatty bump