LEFT: White boy carrying a weapon of war in a gun-free zone. Nothing happened to him

LEFT: White boy carrying a weapon of war in a gun-free zone. Nothing happened to him.

RIGHT: Black man executed for carrying a small handgun legally, in the privacy of his own vehicle.

Don't you fucking tell me for a single second that white privilege doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep, nobody gives a fuck about niggers.

You figured it out, champ.

Another way of saying white privilege in this context is 'justified racial profiling based on statistics based on demographics'

black people shoot, and get shot. welcome to america. but as you can also see with OP's post (albeit he is being completely falseflagging), we have a trend of making this into a problem.

What does that imply? that black people getting shot isn't a problem? Yes, exactly. It is a.. *inhales*

N O N I S S U E
O
N
I
S
S
U
E

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats

Get in here and meme tf out and chill
-.molly
v

Nice cherry picking.

Its like seeing a cat run over on the road

Nobody cares

It doesn't exist. Holy shit. I just said it.

>booger stick on the giggle switch

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

RIGHT: 95 percent higher chance to actually use his weapon to kill a man.

Blacks get low quality police services. Everyone knows this.

The police specifically target blacks from criminalization. The police can't arrest affluent whites...they actually have money to afford adequate legal representation plus their families are likely connected to powerful people in the community.

So cops target black neighborhoods and seek to arrest/ticket blacks.

>champ

chimp

Does it matter? He's pointing the weapon at the ground.

It does matter. It always matters. Laxing your trigger discipline in a safer situation can lead to you laxing your trigger discipline in a situation where someone could get seriously hurt.

>cops caring about what happens in court

"No"

We all know it does. It sucks for the blacks but that's how it is.

blacks give cops hella shit too. You ever seen a black person act up in public? You listen for a while and realize its for some dumb fucking reason?

American blacks are like a child with fireworks. Going off at the first chance they get. They give ANYBODY in any authority position hella shit. They really got a problem. How the fuck do you argue with them when they're gonna start taking everything personally and shit? No wonder cops arrest them right away. Get the clown show over with faster.

In both cases the nigger died

jej

That, and cops don't want to end their day at work in a body bag.

Pretty sure it was proven that nog wasn't a legal carrier. Kill yourself for this garbage bait thread and everyone who seriously replies should also kill themselves for taking obvious as fuck bait.

2x as many whites are killed by cops, than blacks.

So, yes, white privilege does not exist as shown by that overriding statistic, cop shootings being the only facet you're using to determine privilege.

Whites are 2x MORE likely of getting shot by cops than blacks. Getting killed 2x MORE is a detriment, not a privilege
(comply=dont die btw)

>commit more crimes
>get arrested more

Good.

>b-but blacks get targeted more by police so that's why they get arrested more!

Right, so that's why blacks commit far more murders than whites. Because theres a nation-wide conspiracy that is purposely suppressing the reporting of every other ethnicity to purposely paint blacks as violent.

Get real. Spend a week in a black suburb in Chicago and you'll see just how peaceful they are.

All this racism shit is definitely perception management

so glad i watched that movie

Did the white kid point his gun at an officer? Did he raise his firearm while being told not to?

It exists because black create it. The asian cop shot that guy because he was scared of the black people in the area. A high black crime area.

Still wrong and that man had every right to his carry he handled the situation like he was suppose to. Cop will see jail if he shot the guy without reason.

really makes u think

Whites are more likely to have some weapons training and follow directions.

When a cop comes up on a black guy with a gun, nine time out of ten he learned gun safety from Grand Theft Auto.

If blacks wanted to fix this the solution would be to join the NRA and scouting in large numbers.

Just admit that you don't like blacks whatever they do. They commit more crimes, 100% fact. But you need to stop hiding behind that as the reason for disliking them. Have some balls.

Back when blacks had much lower crime propensity, and didn't act like thugs with gold teeth and sagging jeans, they were hated just as much, if not even more than now. What was the excuse back then?

The reasoning behind all this shit is circular. >Blacks were docile, low crime rate = hated them.
>Blacks get develop misguided hate and become criminals = use crime stats as a reason why you didn't like them.

It's part of the reason this shit doesn't get as much traction as you'd like. Pick one rhetoric and stick to it.

if white privilege exists, it is a naturally occurring phenomenon and shouldn't be fucked with. I'll happily embrace any privilege I'm afforded.