What happens if we blow up this shit? Will the muslim culture go apeshit and not believe anymore?

What happens if we blow up this shit? Will the muslim culture go apeshit and not believe anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WWIII

whats that cube

It's basically the ark of the covenant for mudslimes

why dont christians just take it and make it theirs like blacks and the word nigger

No, the romans blowed up the joos temple and look at the butthurt even now 2000 years after the fact. Don't mess with the semites, just kill them.

Brutal mass killings everywhere that Muslims are. But don't worry, Soros won't kick that off until there's plenty of """""""""""refugees""""""""""" in Europe.

Magical meteor idol and a collection of idols of conquered arabian idols.

It's really heavy

It would be more entertaining to drop a load of pig shit on it.

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats

Get in here and meme tf out and chill
-.molly

queue some stuff post memes

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats

Get in here and meme tf out and chill
-.molly

queue some stuff post memes

It's been destroyed before. It'll just get rebuilt. There's really nothing special inside even.

>It's been destroyed before.
proofs?

What if we nuke it ? Im pretty sure they cant rebuild it then

There's a big watch in there, the type with the stretch metal band.

does the cube give them commands or something?

idds a benis :DDD

...irradiate it. See how faithful they are then.

That's the Shrine of the Holy Turd.

Not sure

the moon stone should be back on the moon

it has to go back

the kabaa was a pagan shrine that the mudshits adopted from the original inhabitants of the land. it's been destroyed and rebuilt multiple times already.

The wahhabi scum that ISIS looks up to want it destroyed anyway because it is idolatrous

DO NOT NUKE

Wahhabist Islam i.e. ISIS terrorists see this shrine as idolatry and a perversion of the faith. Objectively speaking, this is probably correct, based on Islamic texts.

Nuking the cube will be seen by all Muslims worldwide as an active sign from God that the extremist terrorist interpretation is correct, and that those terrorist guys are doing the right thing by trying to destroy the West.

Nuke this cube and 99% of true-believing Muslims will pledge allegiance to ISIS. Saudis and Paks and whoever else has them will probably launch nukes at the West. It'll be WWIII (although we'll definitely win).

It's the holy Muslim cube of Armageddon. Inside is a Muslim man masturbating, when he finishes the holy war will begin and we'll experience the apocalypse. It's just taking a while because he only has a picture of a 16 year old girl.

Have some respect.

Nice try, Satan

suck my cock

what did satan mean by this?

>Magical meteor idol and a collection of idols of conquered arabian idols.

Hmm I'll give it the 3 episode test but I can't see it improving on Love Live

SATAN.

OPERATION HORNETS NEST WORLD AGAINST ISLAM WW3

first Borg cube idiot

>It's been destroyed before. It'll just get rebuilt. There's really nothing special inside even.
Its got some kind of meteorite or some shit stuck on the side of it. Not sure cause I don't give a shit, but look it up and see if it makes you want to convert.

They'll flip their shit but they'll also rebuild it since it happened before.

And by flipping their shit I mean they'll go full on chimps and try to destroy whatever they can.

>What happens if we blow up this shit?
Oil will be more expensive

>Will the muslim culture go apeshit and not believe anymore?
Yes, probably

I dont care. I hope somebody does though.
Im sure it will generate epic lulz and the resulting chimpout will show the world just what kind of animals they are.

>true-believing Muslims
You mean useful idiots who want to make people believe that islam is a peaceful religion and not a cult

> It'll be WWIII
Don't think so
It will be like Iraq with Saddam Hussein and nothing else

>Look, Mom! I replied to all these posts!

They'll just find some other toilet cistern somewhere and start worshipping it instead.

All the Muslims cease to function and just fall over, like the CIS droids in Episode 1.

>yfw theyre all waiting their turn to go in there and piss and shit.

>most expensive bathroom on the planet.

NIGGER !!!

If you aren't joo-ed by MSM, you already know what savage filthy animals the are already.

>In b4 "CNN reports Sleeper cell jihadists afraid to behead infidels openly because of alt-right cyber bullying and intolerance"

Nah they all shut down like battle droids in The Phantom Menace

Fuck you satan.
The moment the shitskins will understand what respect is, and actually show it, we will begin to respect them as well. Until then, they are just filthy rich cavemen who are IQ points above niggers. Only to be respected as they bleed out in front of you.

>feelsgoodman