Is alcohol worse for society than marijuana?

Is alcohol worse for society than marijuana?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/updates/pot-getting-potent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No!

>is something that is literally a poison worse for society than something that is literally medicine?
Oh geez, I don't know. That's a real brain buster.

alcohol has been around since the dawn of civilization for public consumption

marijuana has been around specifically for shamans and other priest classes, not for public use

hmm really makes you think

potato

Alcohol is fine when consumed in moderation.

I've yet to meet a regular pot smoker who hasn't gone full DUDEWEEDLOL.

Yup, weed just makes you lazy. Alcohol on the other hand directly kills millions of people per year from addiction, drunk driving, reckless endangerment etc.

Uh excuse me leaftard but Cannibis has also been used by everyday people in Central Asia since the dawn of civilization as well.

>literally medicine

I don't care if people smoke pot but god damn potheads are fucking retarded sometimes

Methheads are the only other drug users that pretend the drug is actually helping them and is some miracle substance

>Alcohol is fine when consumed in moderation.

Alcohol is literally poison

I'm so glad I live in a legal weed state so I can rub it in all these anti weed alcoholics. Feels good man, might spark a blunt at the park too, cause you know, it's legal :)

I smoke pot three times a day after work.

You would never know it and i would never tell you. You have probably met dozens of stoners but their not DUDEWEED.

Absolutely

But Jews are worse than any drug

They're not really comparable. The THC in the strains they use isn't even remotely close to the selective breeding used to make North American strains. 36% THC is a MASSIVE difference. It's like comparing beer to liquor.
pbs.org/newshour/updates/pot-getting-potent/

BREHS...

It's poison, faggot. In fact, it's ethanol is the only alcohol that your body can take it without major "damages". All other "OH" organic functions will just fuck you.

so far, yes

it depends on which ones is abused more

No.

>literally medicine

It's worse than cigarettes, you're worse than the mudslimes that kill people for faith. You delude yourself into thinking marijuana will give you 72 virgins and cure your Gynecomastia because

>dudeweed

This.

Exact same here. Smoke after work/on weekends. You would never guess i smoke pot and i hate/avoid anybody who is DUDEWEED

Captcha was "close smoke"

Both bad for degenerates and both good for non-degenerates.

Come at me faggots.

i only smoke occasionally but omg i know the >DUDEWEEDLOL
group, fuckin this one stoner chick blew shittons of her money on being high all the time to the point where shes workin 2 jobs but all she had was shit tons of weed and was so into it fuckin smoked dabs and had glow in the dark weed stickers all over her celling it was actually pretty cringy.

like i said i smoke weed occasionally but its kinda overrated if u ask me

Try posting a better pic, faggot

Look at this pussy

Cannabis has medicinal uses you fucktards. It helps for seizures and anxiety.

It's worse than cigarettes only if you smoke it and not even close to being as addictive.

Alcohol?

No.

Alcoholics?

Yes.

alcohol is good for sanitazion and is the antidote for methanol and antifreeze poisoning

I like to smoke weed and drink alcohol at the same time.

Both are shit but less damage when both are legal to do but with high price.

Taxes pay for the damages.

Yes

There are high percentage strains but most I see in the legal shops in Washington are 15-22%

tfw alcoholic
Beer just tastes too good to abstain from.

Caffeine in the morning, alcohol (marijuana) in the evening. It keeps average people complacent.

Methamphetamine is medicine though. What do you think Desoxyn is? Just because people on the street sell something and call it meth when the purity is near nil and the dose is 10x what it should be, does not mean it's not medicine. Anything is bad for you if you mix it with poison and take too much of it. You have a headache? Here is 10 aspirins mixed together with paint thinner but I'm going to call it aspirin. Me doing that does not invalidate aspirin as a medical substance.

Every substance that people use to escape reality is bad, so it realy comes down to weather they are taking it because of a compliment to their life or if they use it to substitute their day.
Ban everything and then you won't have alcoholics or drug addicts

That's exactly me. I'm complacent in the fact that I'm not out rioting in the street but I'm also here so...

I have epilepsy, and it doesn't help with seizures at all. In fact, it makes me feel I'm going to have 1. My mom practically encouraged me to smoke pot at one point, because she read the same huffington post article as you.

>Ban everything and then you wont have alcoholics or drug addicts
>sweden
>ban rape and you won't have rapists

Reality is shit why wouldn't you want to escape?

Oh is it bc you're a mudslime who gets to rape Swedish qts legally every day?

Our country has banned both substances at different times and it hasn't resulted in anything other than untaxed bootlegging.

Alcohol will kick your ass if you drink to much, weed is slow and subtle and you don't realize how low you're going

Imagine if every alcoholic was a stoner
Captcha: Cafeteria Cruz

Maybe, but the thing is that sometimes I use alcohol AND marijuana.

I feel like its the opposite for me. I haven't gone out for drinks in a long time. I rarely meet any other people in their 20's who don't get completely shitfaced when I say lets go grab a drink

dafuq if I know I'm always stoned

>Consequences of having alcohol illegal
Starts underground gangs that run entire cities.

>Consequences of having weed illegal
Pot heads mad.

>inb4 weed is good for cancer
There are better natural cancer treatments like cactus juice.

>cactus
only san pedro

Alcohol

>makes people sociable
>makes opposit sex meet
>makes babies happen
>makes conversations occur that otherwise wouldn't
>makes creating entertainment surrounding it all possible

People get drunk has pushed societies forward since forever. Weed just makes people lazy, pretend like they care about important stuff, and comfortable with being pieces of shit while at the same time making themselves feel superior to others.

An entire society of chronic weedheads would never have evolved past huts.

Apparently not, because its not effected ZUN in the slightest. And he drinks every single day.

Say what you will, my grandma had cancer twice and got rid of it by drinking it. She's still alive and in pretty good health.

You don't need to brew rape or grow rape on plants. Drug and alcohol consumption requires alcohol and drugs to be produced. Ban the production of it and at the least make it scarce and extremely expensive.

>Are you muslim
No, ethnic swede
>Reality is shit why wouldn't you want to escape?
Because I think the answer is that people need to sort their shit in reality out and fix their shit, not flee from it like a 10 year old who can't handle adult life by taking drugs or drinking.

Yup, but consumption of it went down dramatically and as a result, more people who otherwise who would have been alcoholics fixed their life as they could no longer access alcohol at the same ease as before.
Same argument applies to cannabis, do people seriously not think that the misuse of it will go up if they legalize it?

How many people do you know that beat the shit out of their old ladies when they were stoned?

Thats dangerous

You don't drink meth lol

How many people do it sober?

Yes
/thread

Anyone ever gone to work high? How'd it go?

All intoxicants will exact a price from you.

Ain't nothing for free you jackasses

How are the niggers, spics and kikewhite liberals that have recently came over?

>Kevin are you high
>yes
>lol nice one Kevin
produce is easy

i worked as lab rat in Bayer for some time high(but not high as fuck) and it was okay, never had any problems but im grade A person and when i work, i WORK. I could stay there and get promototed but i rather live in my homecountry. Now i got better paying job in POORland and make cosmetics for women.

It's shitty. Makes things extra boring/longer for me, so I don't get baked. Also there's a difference in highs, I would never go to work if I had just gotten high for the first, second or third time in my life. You really have to build up an immunity to be able to go to work high and be functional

Alcohol naturally existed in any culture that had access to fruit or sugars, which was pretty much all of them. Marijuana was only found in the Mid-East it took time to spread.

Ancient user discovers Alcohol by eating "fizzy tasting fruit" catches buzz, eats another, refines process.

No clue how Ancient user discovered weed.

Many substances that are "literally poison" are fine in moderation

Alcohol resulted in 2hu so obviously not.

No it's not, it's fine. But if you are using marijuana every night like me then there is no reason to become an alcoholic. I read and lift and do such hobbies. I just need a job.

I definitely let it ruin my life OP

So is rice.

it's
DUDE WEED LAMO

any advice? I don't really drink unless people force me too

nah it's not , you never saw netherland shitposting didn't you ?

>grow up with pothead brother
>isn't weed culture
>just fucking retarded asshole
>make friends in highschool
>all potheads
>not quite weed culture
>just annoying as fuck in that they're too chill or addicted to nicotine
>grow up in black city
>everyone I've come across that smokes weed just sounds stupid
>all these experiences keep me clear away from weed
>as well as not wanting lung cancer
>weed getting legalized in more states
>suddenly want it legalized in mine
I'm all about legalizing minor substances and taxing the shit out of them, so I've definitely wanted weed legalized for a little while now just so I can stop seeing so many dumb fucks with it.
But now, I kinda wanna try it in a brownie legally. How long does it stay in your system? I heard it's legal in Nevada now so I imagine Las Vegas must be fucking crazy now.

i want to point out that about 50% of the people who start smoking weed will go through a DUDE WEED phase, out of those 50% about 5% will stay DUDE WEED and the rest will become more low key about it

in ther fertile crescent they used to burn it to keep the mosquitos away at night because it had that pungent smell and they got high and decided to start smoking it straight from a pipe. it predates tobacco which is also disingenuous to the middle east

>marijuana has been around specifically for shamans and other priest classes, not for public use
Shakespeare was a shaman?

you're hairy as a roach.

i did construction and every 9am coffee break i would blaze that shit

Thanks for the input, Mahmoud.

sheet metal commercial a/c installer for a while, some of the guys would lay out lines of coke in the ductwork up in the air and we'd take turns running up the 16ft ladder to do a couple rails. all the drugs on construction sites you should be afraid for your life walking inside a structure

Nope
If I'm going to put in a days work I expect to be able to down a brew or two and relax a bit with my family.

Teenage tier partying and binge drinking is degenerate. Alcohol and all drugs enable degenerate behavior but are not inherently degenerate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't fuck with my adderall

Many essential vitamins and minerals are literally poison. But only poison if you're literally retarded.

Confirm. People don't understand that alcohol doesn't have to get you blackout drunk.

Alcohol in a depressant by definition. As it in makes you content your situation as long as it's covered in bright lights and promises free sex.

Depends on how it's used

I only do it when I have time to kill

I would NOT recommend a brownie if you haven't smoked

Edibles are very potent, long-lasting, and will get you higher than the Moon if you don't have a tolerance.

>Drug and alcohol consumption requires alcohol and drugs to be produced. Ban the production of it and at the least make it scarce and extremely expensive.

weeds illegal in my state but its still fuckin everywhere?

maybe thats why u make us assemble ur furniture from ikea.

i forgot part of my insult, this should be used as a psa against weed

Well I sure as hell don't and never will smoke, but also that sounds like my kinda speed: straight into a wall. I'll definitely eat a brownie or two if I head to Vegas.

Um... Don't let it ruin your life?

Kek, good luck, it's slow to kick in but you'll definitely notice when it does. Try one on an empty stomach & drink it with a tall glass of milk, then sit back and enjoy the ride

You're worse for society than marijuana

Weed is nigger monkey shit.
Dude weeed lmao kids always pretend like their drug is some kind of life saving, cancer killing magic but in reality in a few years we're going to learn that just like ciggarettes weed has huge health cons. Only difference is that ciggarettes dont make you a lazy nigger.

okay so to dispel all the fucking alcohol vs weed debates
YOU CAN MAKE ALCOHOL ANYWHERE FROM ANYTHING
that's why it's unbannable for fucks sake, also it has about 1000 more industrial uses than ganja plants which are good for plant fibre and oil but that's about it

meanwhile to grow weed you need the right climate unless you have a specific set up for it, so it's a lot easier to control it

should we ban alcohol and weed? fuck yes. can we? not alcohol, but we can manage to reign in weed due to production processes involved which makes it easy to target

i don't give a fuck about medical uses, everyone wants it legal for personal use anyway so shut the fuck up, you don't have to smoke it to procure the beneficial ingredients so you ought to be fine with restricted government production right?
>said no weed fag ever

>force me too
like shove a beer bottle down your throat?

Say No twice and on the third time smack them with a beer bottle until it breaks

As you put it: alcoholics hurt themselves much faster and the others around them but still can contribute to society and definitely are not tamed.

Potheads will last longer if they keep only on weed but I swear they all sound like retards and vote for exactly 1 reason, their vice. For society, they have 0 value, just some sluggish slobs.

Proof that in the last 50 years or so since this weed mania world went to shit gradually, while million of otherwise normal hard-working men drank their way to glory, John Wayne style.

Fuck off, alcohol destroys society.