I'M THINKING ABOUT MOVING 10,000 JOBS TO MEXICO. HOW MUCH WILL TRUMP GIBS ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
bls.gov/cps/demographics.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy that taxation into hell you traitorous faggot.

top kek

>a fucking leaf

first post best post

nothing you fucking leaf

autism

He threatened to cut off the parent companies government contracts.

This is the same guy who made the communism thread, just report for board disruption.

sage

Vete a dormir, Stefan.

no way a leaf can hold up an entire man's body. Leafs are light. Not like burgers, who are heavy.

Hopefully a 80% tax on all your products if you want them to enter his country

It's Obama Leaf actually. I don't make communism threads.

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys
-molly
chat with us , post memes
talk about pol pls

Still trying to explain the reduction in labour participation despite the +45 and 18-25 groups participation are growing exponentially?

Fuck off

>not this fucking retard again

I already destroyed you.

The overall CLFPR is falling because of retiring boomers and more students. This is basically common knowledge at this point.

You do know that those can't be true if if the labour participation of both of those groups is actually increasing, right? That's all you just need to explain.

Explain a way more old and young people are working, while still claiming they are the ones reducing the number of workers.

Lol you're not even making sense.

I just fucking showed you.

Do some reading.

You don't even know what a labor force is do you?

Can you explain why right wing retards think the unemployment rate is 42%?

You didn't answer my question. Let me break it down for you:

1.) 45+ Labour participation is increasing, as is 65+.

2.) Labour participation for 18-25 is increasing.

3) Labour participation for everyone is reducing.

So:

1.) If more boomers are working as shown by their increase in labour participation, and more students are working as shown by their increase in labour participation, how are both of these groups leading to less labour participation?

Referencing post that don't answer that isn't an answer. Also, the employment population ratio isn't the labour participation rate, either, so that's not even relevant.

All you have to do to show that you aren't full of it is show how those three facts match with labour participation being their fault.

>show your data

And I swear to god if you select single time points in 2004, 2014 and 2024 as your data to prove trends then you're retarded.

i g2g i have meetings but we can catch up on this later. i'll be back on later tonight.

but seriously show your data cause you're just making up bullshit.

Are you denying that boomers are retiring?

Seriously what is your right wing retard conspiracy anyways?

Hahahahah. I love how you always have a meeting at ridiculous hours when people just get firm with you and demand you show the logic of your claims when none exists. Worse, you just end up posting back when you think some easier to respond to post props up.

But better yet, you know the data points that disprove your points, by claiming that evidence is somehow flawed because it uses longer timelines, rather than evidence of long term trends. Hell, you dismiss the guys who make the very sources you claim are valid. How about you link it, because using

But hey, don't worry, I'm sure everyone here will just go "huh, he didn't answer the question or the facts being presented, I am sure he is right."

PS: Here is a yearly table of people by their age group, what industries they work in, and how the age of said groups keep changing.

bls.gov/cps/demographics.htm

Want to guess how is the percentage of the age groups I mention are changing as part of the total labor force? Of course not, you just point back to a single article from the insider and the wrong graph.

Move all you want leaf. Better check the weather, maple trees don't do grow so well in Mexico.
Just stay our hat.