>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec1
>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria
>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
>Erdogan changed his mind:terrorists are the only target
>Captive Syrian soldiers freed following evacuation deal
>Russian sappers fly to demine Aleppo
>Besieged Aleppo rebels unite under new Jaish Halab(Army of Aleppo)
>Al-Qaeda reinforcements arrive on western outskirts of Aleppo
>Israeli jet carries out airstrike near Damascus
>Nearly 2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November
>Peshmerga lost 1500 fighters to isis in 2years
>UN: Mosul facing ‘catastrophic’ water shortages
>22 neighborhoods liberated from ISIS in W Mosul
>New Houti government to serve Yemeni people

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=b1E9uWm9nJc
rtd.rt.com/tags/afghanistan/
fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/
fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/20160822_BUNKER and KESHAVARZ_Teleoperated Sniper Rifles article.pdf
fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/rusav/rusav.pdf
youtu.be/DdgbObDblGk
webtv.un.org/meetings-events/security-council/watch/middle-east-security-council-7822nd-meeting/5230927859001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

>must watch

>American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

>Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the Great Warm Sea to the Northern Wall"

>bigger than

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the sea of Ireland to the great ocean, the Atlantic…”

Know Your Namefag

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the River Maas to the River Somme..." (Samson & Gert,aflevering 6)

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the sea of Hadrian to the great oceanus, the Pacific…”
(Kek 77:77)

So is SOONposting a thing now?

Thanks again for baking a new bread, I think you are a little unappreciated here so have a (you) and a scary person as a reward.

It izzz.

Do you really want the Soviet borders back? What do you think of giving Karelia back? What do you think about Mannerheim, there was some plaque to him in St Petersburg but it got repeatedly vandalized

Yeah, instead of just ignoring South Africa shill, they are copying him. Kinda sad, but whatever, you can`t command Sup Forums to stop a silly joke.

wtf

>giving Karelia back?
lol Finland just give it up, Russia didn't become the world's largest post-apocalyptic wasteland by giving up clay

haha thanx! But i'm going to sleep now ... passed 1 AM and I have to wake up at 7 for work.... such is life .. can't shitpost in peace with /sg/ bros!

Have a good night man!

Nah, but it has

>Do you really want the Soviet borders back?
Of course. Why would I not?
>What do you think of giving Karelia back?
That you have just as much right to want it back as we do our old borders.
>What do you think about Mannerheim, there was some plaque to him in St Petersburg but it got repeatedly vandalized
Name doesn't ring a bell tho I suspect I know who are you talking about. Any act of historical vandalism is abhorrent.

Good night, sir baker.

>BREAKING: FIRST NUKE JUST HIT TEHRAN, EARLY REPORTS ESTIMATES SIX GORILLION DEAD

goodbye /sg/ it was a good run.

>has been a slow day

Actually we did. We used to have all this developed land we build a fucktonn of infrastracture in, and then we gave it up. It got so bad we had to start an international crisis just to get our got damn dockyard back

>Mannerheim
>Name doesn't ring a bell
Seriously? I think you are just tired and sleepy, slavbro.

Good night sweet prince.

It's not as if you guys broke up the Soviet Union on purpose.

Or was getting balkanized part of your plan?

There is a lack of execution videos as of late you people think isis nusra and co. Are up to some thing like new re braiding bevore there eventual death of there caliphate ?

youtube.com/watch?v=b1E9uWm9nJc

She is My Son: Afghanistan's Bacha Posh, When Girls Become Boys

Watch more films about Afghanistan: rtd.rt.com/tags/afghanistan/
In patriarchal Afghanistan, women’s rights are severely restricted. Female family members are expected to stay at home and take care of the children. They have little access to education, and are discouraged from getting a job. It’s a society that condemns women who play sports, and even leaving the house without a male relative by her side can land a woman in hot water. To take part in some of the most mundane activities, women still often need permission from a male or to be supervised. This is why, in families where men are in short supply, parents sometimes appoint one of their daughters to play the male role.

The practice is called Bacha Posh, which literally means “dressed up as a boy”. Girls in this role wear boys’ clothes, have close-cropped hair and answer to a boy’s name in the street. They get the freedoms that men in Afghan society enjoy at the price of their true identity. As they grow up, however, most go back to behaving like women again: they get married and must comply with the traditional restrictions women face.

For girls who have tasted freedom while posing as boys, it is particularly difficult to readjust to the behaviour expected of Afghan women. For this reason, some girls decide against going back to following female rules, preferring to remain Bacha Posh instead. RT Doc met some of the Bacha Posh of Afghanistan, and they all had very different stories to tell. Amena’s parents decided that she would be the boy in the family. She doesn’t enjoy her status but has to help her father with his work. Fazilya has been raised as a boy since birth and knows no different, while Asiya consciously chose the male role to gain more freedom. To hear more of the stories Afghanistan’s pretend boys have to tell, watch the full documentary.

>Iraqi forces losing 2000 troops

Jesus fuck, how can they be this incompetent. I thought the aerial drone footage of the VBIED was just some lucky guys getting through but it seems they just suck ass.

>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
Fall of Aleppo by the end of the week?

How dafuq does Mannerheim not ring a bell? The fucking Finnish General-President?

Do i really want to know whats happening in this pic?

"Hey, dissolve the Soviet Union, then we can help you become a great first world nation like ourselves!"
"Really? Ok!"
"Haha, psych, fuck you losers."
"B-But..."

Returning to gommunism would be another retarded mistake. USSR shouldn't have been destroyed (at least not the way it was done) but since it's done already - fuck it.

In what time frame did the lost 2000 ?

SAY IT WITH ME

November. One fucking month.

l i t h u a n ia

>Karelia
REEEE HANDS OFF. I DONT WANNA LIVE IN FINLAND, KEEP MY SORTAVALA AND RIEKKALANSAARI IN RUSSIA!11

But now you have the chance to go full Pan-Slavic and unite our race against the degeneracy spreading cancer that is United Goyms of America.

There are bound to be areas of history I missed, I will go read up on him since it appears he is a big deal.

Listen to . He knows. We could have easily kept it together at gunpoint while reforming economy.

How the weather in the deep wild southern province?

>Jesus fuck, how can they be this incompetent.
They are Arabic army.

>Fall of Aleppo by the end of the week?
Some gains will be made, but complete fall is unlikely, since fanatics in the Western part of the poket are quite ready to die. We will certainly see fall of Aleppo by the mid-December, SAA are so much stronger than the rebels now, it is kinda hard for them not to take Aleppo at this point.

found this unsecured directory, some neat analysis
fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/

the one on teleoperated sniper rifles has a ton of sweet pics of homebrew setups in aleppo

!st time in - just wanted to say enjoy reading posts - will be back often tc all.

Pic related is Russia in a nutshell after the dissolution of USSR.

cool story about this pic:
>guy wanted to become an ADMIN in a fucking ICQ
>PMs some guy: I wanna be an admin!
>they proceed to troll him and ask to do some retarded shit
>they assure him that nothing will be leaked
>pic happens
>they leak it
>forty keks.jpg

Wtf that is retarded . What are they doing playing golf on a mine field geese i was hoping they got better at dealing whit vibeds

BANANAS COVERED IN KETCHUP

>We could have easily kept it together at gunpoint
Not really desu. What Gorbachev unleashed could not be so easily contained. There's a reason you had former Soviet Armpitistan fighting former Soviet Shitholistan in ethnic blood feuds pretty much immediately after the hammer and sickle flag went down at the Kremlin.

>80 years of Tank Design
>lost, like tears in the rain

Guys I'm going to sleep. Have this pic as a present!

Cold ass balls just the way i like it .what i dont like is those snakbars we friend have problems down west of us they are going to do a kosovo on us

fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/20160822_BUNKER and KESHAVARZ_Teleoperated Sniper Rifles article.pdf

Nah, the only slavs that could possibly unite with us is you and Belarus. Though, even you lean more and more to the west. We just have to focus on our own shit for a while.

What is the reason that part of Al-Hasakah and Qamishli have remained under the control of The Assad while being completely surrounded by Kurds on all sides?

I got overzealous with easily. But we could have. Or at at least kept Ukraine and belorussia. What was done was willing act against interests of our nation. Don't give me "you didn't have a choice" bull. We did, and we picked the worst option. Because leadership was weak, incompetent and greedy for american dollar as all hell.

When VBIEDs stop raping them, they still have to enter the urban areas where they get ambushed and killed en masse. Remember Manbij and how bloody and grueling it was? And SDF are actually competent at urban combat unlike Iraqis.

Dont worry if they try anything we will help our orthodox bros. Good night.

One united Ireland when? Any chance in the coming decades?

fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/rusav/rusav.pdf

It has slopped armour at least
Unlike some other dimwits that resisted it for years

Nah we are allways pro-russian. We just play dead for a while so we dont get raped from all sides. Sucks to be isolated. Hurry the fuck up and get a border with us and BUILD PIPE LINES! Good night.

>Or at at least kept Ukraine and belorussia.
Yeah, you really really should kept at least those ones, they are essentially the same people as Russians anyway unlike the *stans. Not to mention it could have saved you a lot of grief with Ukraine in particular.

If it makes you feel any better, Canadian leadership is just as weak, incompetent and greedy as all that today. Not only that, we have lost our sanity as a society. Toronto (my miserable hometown) is especially doomed. Just nuke my shit up tbqh.

Kek, dat filename.

The 1st step my man

We have higher aims

Yeah but the sdf are less in numbers have some what better motivated groups andyou have french us british troops doing anti tank and vibed control also they dont have that dense villages to clear in comparison. What will i say Iraqis need to learn how to use rpg's they are your friend in urban clearing

Have a good sleep, and thanks for the pic lad - cute!

wtf I love Russia now

Is it really this bad in Canada. If various sources to be believed, your country is doing a quite literal cultural suicide. This is so fucking sad to look at. Just tell me there is at least some hope, man.

Well you people are experts in removing kebabs will call

>digiflora skirt
Muh dick

If there is hope for Canada, it is out in the wilderness. Or perhaps in the fishing villages of the Maritimes on our east coast. But here in Toronto, or in Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal, Vancouver... big cities in Canada are about what you'd expect.

Yeah, they will have to learn, but at a cost of so, so many lives.
I just don`t get why they keep sucking. Aren`t American instructors working with them? I mean, after a few month of Russian intervention in Syria we all started to notice how SAA just got better and better, but Iraqis just keep fucking sucking. I think it is a problem with the morale.

One can only hope that one day... Good night.

>I think it is a problem with the morale.
Definitely agree. I really wonder how many of those 2000 Iraqi army casualties in November were actually KIA, and how many simply deserted or even went turncloak.

I want to live in that world.

test

You really dont. Two superpowers with a border never ends well.

>Iraqi army casualties
burgers do it on purpose, it's just burger ME doctrine - destroy every country that is a potential threat to israel

Jesus, man... I am actually fucking scared. They outnumber us, they were winning for so many years. 2016 was our turn, our counter-attack and 2017 will be even better, but is there time to correct what has been done? Are Canada and Sweden lost forever no matter what we do at this point? So fucking sad it just destroys me.

Take note they did progress in armour department alot there are overall decrease in saa loss of eqipment and man power whit some hiccups cohcoh (tabaqe airport/raqa race ) but Iraqis they had literally 10 year's and best us tech on there side and they got steam rolld by ex sadam generals and villagers wtf

Nah, what they do not understand is that they are running marxism. A nation of ruthless cynical bastards tried it and got it's own ass kicked by it's own self in the process. So will they.

Improvised explosive killed a high rank officer of the "Free Syria Army" in Daraa"

youtu.be/DdgbObDblGk

Hey, the brits figured out Sloped Armor was a good idea in the mid 50s eventually.

Israel is playing the slow and steady game. They're taking just a tiny bit more clay every single year. Eventually there will have to be another big confrontation with the Arabs, or else Israel will have to stop (lol right)

Honestly, I have no hope for Canada as a nation at this point. Sooner or later sane Canadians will just have to go off the grid or maybe do a white flight to Switzerland or something.

I hope you're right. If the marxist madness in Canada ever defeats itself I am sure it will be one hell of a happening in Toronto.

hmm... my landline internet just went down.
looks like vodafone has troubles now after telekom got owned yesterday...

>tabaqe airport/raqa race
This fucking degenerate attack triggers me to this day. There were rumors that Russian advisors were STRONGLY against it and told SAA commanders that they will be absolutely BTFO, but of course those fucks didn`t listen and wasted lives of so many good men, not to mention lost armor.

>Iraqis they had literally 10 year's and best us tech on there side and they got steam rolld by ex sadam generals and villagers wtf
It`s the morale, corruption and unwillingness of different sects of Islam to work together. Iraq would be better split into three parts at this point, tbqh. They just can`t fucking cooperate without an iron-fisted dictator.

webtv.un.org/meetings-events/security-council/watch/middle-east-security-council-7822nd-meeting/5230927859001

around 2:27 Syrian representative slave price part

Of course they will! That is what I am worried about! They will fucking mutilate their cultures by the time they understand how shitty everything is.

>>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria

NOICE.

Aren't they going to be pissed because of no oil profits from the south if they split the country up?

They were operating the Sherman

What did the brits actually went to korea whit out update to there tanks?! Nobs kek

it's just a proposal by a bunch of third world countries