Found this image on /x/

>pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)
time.com/4587138/buzz-aldrin-south-pole-evacuation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for you, now kill yourself.

Idea number 2; (you) kill (your)self

Anyone got that Wizard Pepe or whatever with this symbol in the back ground?
I've seen it and thought I saved it. That's why I saved this
Maybe I'm too le newfag

It's a photoshop,just take a look at the shadows

Is this the black star or whatever the fuck? Symbol on this chicks necklace?

Black suns are cool

kinda looks like pizza related map

It's under 7 layers of pixels

Yea, what is this symbol??

That's cool.

Fucking pedos and Sup Forums ruined pizza for like lots of people.

Found it. Black Sun.

Bla bla bla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

The term Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric and occult significance. Its design is based on a sun wheel mosaic incorporated into a floor of Wewelsburg Castle during the Nazi era.

From typing in "Black sun symbol" into jew-ggle

Nazis is huge into the occult. Watched a recent documentary on Antarctica and the Nazis and some other shit.

Hitler was obsessed with the occult and ancient technology.

Nice one, found it too LOL

This guy had it right from the start.

OM fucking G

Hitler made flying saucers off plans from some fucking guy or some shit. Who talked to aliens or something.

No fucking wayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wat?

>watching documentaries like they arent bullshit tied up in a boring ball so faggy pretend nerds can pretend
>"gais i watched this ducumentury and it said this and im smart b-cuz I have cable TV"

My girlfriend is the same way. You're both a fucking disgrace.

>be cute rusky girl
>gives you the thousand years of suffering stare

Youtube Nazis and Antarctica.

Why are you dating a disgrace?
option B) you don't have a gf liar
C) jewbot trying to shame people into thinking you're "a retard" for even contemplating it.

Okay there professor. They are nothing more than a spring board... if you really like the subject you then go off on your own and research it. Have to start somewhere.

I think the jews have bots that are set to attack anyone posting certain "trigger words or phrases"
Or it's some jews in a NYC office building LOL

Hey Sholomo, take a 5 min motzah break and change your diaper.

Because she's a disgrace, but she's my disgrace. You're not my disgrace. You're a fucking conspiracy tard who lets the government feed you the conspiracies they want you to believe in. Do you think if any of these documentary conspiracies were true that any government would THINK of allowing them to be broadcasted?

They covet the established order. And you, being the dumb prick who eats it up like some kind of redpill truth, fall right in line. And you dont even know it.

Aliens love speed metal. Confirmed.

I'm too smart for you word trickery jew-devil.
Your spells have no power over me, rather reinforce this as actually something real.

This thread had potential. now I'm not sure wtf is going on in here.

Look at you attention posting, shitleaf. Get back in line with the rest of the bluepills. This site isn't for you to have a laugh and reply to everything with your unfunny jokes.

Suck shit out of my ass jew-devil.

You trying so hard to make me look retarded, proves I'm on to something.

Operation High Jump
Base 211
Ahnenerbe

Ayy lmaos gonna fuck the jews up if we can contact them.

David Ickie said once they stopped broadcasting analog UHF signals, astronomers where able to see shit they never could before.

Jews trying to stop us from contact cause they other guys gonna push their shit in

You know the story of the War of the Ancients in the Warcraft franchise -- how the Night Elves brashly used enormous amounts of arcane magic, attracting the attention of beings from beyond their world?

We tapped deep into the well of meme magic, and now we have caught their attention.

I was unaware castles had their own flags. That's a nicer flag than a lot of countries have.

I think the Black Sun is beautiful

Save us ay lmaos

The Antarctica thread just died, and then i found this after i checked out the 'person of the year' thing on Times.
time.com/4587138/buzz-aldrin-south-pole-evacuation/

Agreed

>Nazis is huge into the occult. Watched a recent documentary on Antarctica and the Nazis and some other shit.
Nigga, you missed the best thread. Some Sup Forumsack was posting in a thread about his grandfather's expedition to Antarctica with various images. His main problem was that his father's work was locked away by the German government because "lmao nazis" even though his grandfather was among those people that mysteriously got sick and had found occult stuff.

He says ay lmaos be on the moon and they told NASA to fuck off and not come back.Which is why no more moon program.

Probably chinks.
>chinese writing - "moon runes"

link me the archive my brotha

No, go rake yourself leaf

Let a black man fuck your GF Sven

This piques my interest.

>hey, you on moon? Very bad, very bad. No come moon. No moon for gaijin okay? No moon for you. Very bad here. No good. Moon bad. Go now.

In a heavy chinese accent

bump

Too bad this Sven cuck won't post the archive link for everyone interested.

Encino Man knew all along

Dubbbbbbz

In one Base 211 documentary I watched in Russian, one Nazi report described under Antarctica as a "paradise".

Hot air from the Earths molten core get trapped in giant ice caverns for eons or whatever and starts ecosystems.

last bump
link or fuck off

youtube.com

There's a link

It's hot as a kettle under there. Maybe dinosaurs still roam around that shit.

> Doesn't believe in base 211
> Doesnt believe Admiral Richard.E.Byrd
> believes one government controls the internet

not just dinosaurs either.

I'm sad this got me interested and a link wasn't put yet.

THIS IS NOW AN ANTARCTICA THREAD

Crazy shit

77 Dubbbbbs confirm real ass shit.