Obama saves 2,000,000 Auto industry jobs

>Obama saves 2,000,000 Auto industry jobs
Fucking muslim nigger communist!!!!!!!!!!!! AUDIT THE FED!!!

>Trump saves 1,000 jobs in Indiana
FUCKING BASED BIG BALLS DONNY DIAPERS SAVES AMERICA + CAPITALISM! BASED!

What did the alt-right mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry_crisis_of_2008–10#United_States
aei.org/publication/cbo-obama-stimulus-may-have-cost-as-much-as-4-1-million-a-job/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did OP mean by this?

>bail out shitty, mismanaged companies using billions of dollars in taxpayer money

vs

>intimidate shitty companies into being forced to provide for and work with the US economy instead of against it

I don't feel like researching the accuracy of Obama's claim, but he's trying to make it look like Trump isn't a big deal when he's saving jobs BEFORE HES EVEN IN OFFICE.

Leaf showing up in less than 4 post. It is his time now.

They essentially did the same thing gave free gibsmedat to keep jobs. Obama was artificially propping up a failing industry though that refused to change their ways to become competitive. Not that I expect you to reply this will be one of those threads where OP never replies I take it

Rollan.

this

roolll

I wonder what i get

>Obama was artificially propping up a failing industry though that refused to change their ways to become competitive.
This could describe any American manufacturing, really. If they haven't moved to a cheaper country, they're probably uncompetitive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry_crisis_of_2008–10#United_States
>In September 2008, the Big Three asked for $50 billion to pay for health care expenses and avoid bankruptcy and ensuing layoffs, and Congress worked out a $25 billion loan.[87] By December, President Bush had agreed to an emergency bailout of $17.4 billion to be distributed by the next administration in January and February

Kys, faggot.

Dude weed lmao

>as a Worm in a bowel of a Dog
Still better than Somalia i guess

TPP. That means he's proslavery.

Underrated post

Suck my dick.

k

>Obama saves 2000000 auto industry jobs

You mean corporate welfare?

Absolutely disgusting.

>implying this happened

sage.

not trolling-- how is corporate welfare to United Technologies any different / better?

roooooll

>intimidate
He gave them a $7mm tax break to save 1000 jobs. They're still sending 1300 to Mexico.
Carrier is owned by a company called United Technologies that makes literally billions of dollars in profits, much of it from defense contracts.
Doesn't sound like a very good deal to me.

>aborded

You dont know what the fuck youre talking about.
It cost the Obama stimulus program $4.1 million per job saved vs. Trump's tax cut of $7 million to save 1000 jobs.
aei.org/publication/cbo-obama-stimulus-may-have-cost-as-much-as-4-1-million-a-job/

This is a good deal and it was done before he took office.
kys

kek, that picture

Trumptards.

Kek will decide my future.

>Fucking muslim nigger communist!!!!!!!!!!!! AUDIT THE FED!!!
He bailed out a failing industry, then hits them with insane regulations which will cause them to fail again.
>FUCKING BASED BIG BALLS DONNY DIAPERS SAVES AMERICA + CAPITALISM! BASED!
Donald Trump cut taxes and regulation in order to encourage business to stay, he did not bail out a failing industry.

Rolling, please not a poo in loo country

But he gave them all that money then they still fired and shut down, hur dur.

>He gave them a $7mm tax break to save 1000 jobs
>SUBSIDIZING UNSKILLED LABOR
LITERALLY RETARDED COMMUNISM

If Serbia then Trump gets 4 terms as potus

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

This.

Rolling

But thats cause other countries aren't playing by the rules. Like how China and Mexico manipulated their currency or Asian nations put tariffs on our cars.

>nationalise the car company because it can't manage itself and force it to stay open,spend billions

>don't collect 700k/2 trillion dollar revenue stream
>carrier will now spend tens of millions a year in the us

It's a great deal

ayy, at least I'm in a white country

roll

Rolld :DDD

>a fucking leaf

Trump hasn't even become president yet though.

In the next 4 years, Trump will create 31 million jobs.

England.

Roll

lol at least i'll die young this time :)

>Not that I expect you to reply this will be one of those threads where OP never replies I take it
Hey look I was right.

hello

spbp

Abort me please.

rolling

Oh shit. Let's try this again. England.

Rolling

>>carrier will now spend tens of millions a year in the us
They did that and would have anyways.

All trump did was subsidize manual labor to keep plant in USA.

Also those jobs will still be gone. Only difference is that they will be replaced by American robots rather than mexicans.

please no 6

Fuck me. England.

fasfafdsadsffadsasfd

Dude legalise everything lmao

ay, time to get me some south korean qts

and Obama added more debt than all the previous Presidents combines, but I can't fault Kang Obama. the Great Recession wasn't his making.

Trump didnt save anything,companys that relize the majority of americans are lazy welfare leeches are still going to send there companys to Foreign countrys regardless what some Orange face'd dumbass does to try to make them stay

Woo

You might want to remember that the view expressed by Zero supporters is historical in nature. IE, "past," while Trump isn't even officially president yet.

usa please

Shieeet, i am the captain now

Aborted, reroll

76 get

i only want the die part :/

seems like Trump had a lot of leverage in this situation, why didn't he save all the jobs?

also why does the alt right care,there mother's basements arent going to be sent to mexico so why should they give a fuck

rawling

Nippon les go

dear lord haven't i had enough

>1post by this id

rolling

7million over 10 years
@30k a year, that's about 9million in state income taxes alone at 10 years.

because he'll be another president to cater to the welfare queens just let obummer did

>Obama saves 2,000,000 Auto industry jobs
>Michigan went red

hmmm It really makes you think.

As are every long haul truck driver, uber driver, cab driver within 10 years. We really need to start talking about basic income.

less taxes = less legal theft
bailout = welfare

why me

just like make rhodesia great again dude

>>Obama saves 2,000,000 Auto industry jobs
>Fucking muslim nigger communist!!!!!!!!!!!! AUDIT THE FED!!!
he bailed out the automotive kikes and gave them more money to enable more scams.

>>Trump saves 1,000 jobs in Indiana
>FUCKING BASED BIG BALLS DONNY DIAPERS SAVES AMERICA + CAPITALISM! BASED!
he gave tax breaks to keep a company from out sourcing.

Rolli

I want to be reborn in the US of A

Imagine being this delusional

ROLL REEEEEE

rock nd rolla

>1100 people will get paid a salary of someplace between 25-50k a year each plus benefits

so carrier was just going to leave that money in bags around Indiana?

less taxes for 1 firm, and not for ALL firms potentially involved in the HVAC business = favoritism = subsidy.

Free markets > picking winners and losers in the marketplace

rollin' for a non-shit country

ROLLING

MEXICO GET

>>Obama saves 2,000,000 Auto industry jobs
Somehow out of the whole "bail-out" process, a bunch of car companies made HORRIBLE decisions. The jobs were not being "lost" due to outsourcing...they were being lost because the company made horrible finance decisions over the course of many years AND in spite of actual truths....Why did Ford not need a bailout? Because they were intelligent enough to see the truth. I find it hard to believe that a company as large as GM had no inkling and was surprised by the issue. Obongo gave away tax payer money to save a company that made horrible decisions. In addition, remember "Cash for klunkers" program...using government money to get people out of POS cars they owned and into a newer auto...presumably with an auto loan. Ya, great plan.

He also gave money to greedy banks that were literally buying and selling each other's horrible loan decisions. The banks wanted to loan risky money, and they got BTFO....but Obongo saved them....again with tax money paid by all Americans.

Trump is not even president, and he convinced a major market player to not totally outsource operations. He has opened a narrative with this company to keep jobs in the USA by making an offer. This is totally different than a "bail out".

Comparing the 2 situations is an apples and oranges strawman.

wtf cunt wheres straya

iwilltry

Roll.

Whatever. I'd spend my life just trying to get back to America.