Biggest Latin American youtuber is talking about PizzaGate

Based Dross

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGE2EHDl7wU

Other urls found in this thread:

sabah.com.tr/pazar/2016/11/27/skandalin-adi-pizzagate-magdur-cocuklar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dross
>Based

He didn't even covered the Andrew Breitbart tweets against Podesta, which 2bh might be the strongest accusation yet.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>not Angry Joe

>LA
>Based

????

Shilling is when your claim is empty. Multiple lives were literally ruined. What multiples? Are you literally shakung? Like what the literal f####? Go do your homework

I saw this exact comment in another thread

>needing to make Alex Jones like a schizo
I love the guy but he's pretty crazy

A cuestion for american moloch

I saw belgiun protest by rumors
Were is the outrage in america?
Dear moloch if your cows cant or want to defent his calfs
Why they will or should defent you?

Look at your media .
I see zombies everywere , in movies in videogames ,your cows are telling you that they are dead inside ,they lack will to live and figh.

But my cows just yesterday just lich a guy whit a gun who shot his wife

Moloch i dont know why you damage your cows like that , but even if you take every paedo to jail , the fact that theres is not public outrage for this tell me that the damage is alredy done .

Unless you got someting i never saw before you guys are ripe for a invation or worse ,check the comic crossed for the escenario you guys are heading.

I say this as a friend ,thanks for stoping killing frogs .

follow the cards..... Nice try Guntier

his own fucking daughter...

This is the creepshow

We got so much data now... wake up cucks

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Die pedo scum

Turkish news is covering it too, honestly and openly

sabah.com.tr/pazar/2016/11/27/skandalin-adi-pizzagate-magdur-cocuklar

Yikes shills! Have you ever lost your grip on The Narrative like this before? Better correct the record quick before things get really out of hand. Contrary to that pasta you're spamming we haven't ruined any lives or businesses... yet. But stay tuned! You know it's coming as well as we do.

Tick tock.

How mainstream is this site in Turkey?

Soros fund transfer incoming

tuber know where Podesta is hiding? Japan?
>

>Sabah is a Turkish daily newspaper, with a circulation of around 330,000 as of 2011

no idea where that stands in the grand scheme of Turkish news but better than nothing

Title: The Emperor of Japan
Artist: Charles Manson