HAPPENING! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

ELECTORAL COLLEGE REFUSING TO VOTE TRUMP

infowars.com/report-15-electors-will-refuse-to-vote-for-trump/

What will happen on December 19th if this takes place? Will Trump threaten to use his popularity to redpill the world on 9/11 truth, pizzagate, and other conspiracies in order to prevent them from doing this?

If they do end up getting away with this coup, I suspect the worst right wing riots to ever occur in American history.

They only need 17 more electors to not vote Trump in order to overthrow him.

It can be done if the globalists threaten them or buy them off.

We'll just have to build gibbets.

civil war

You know they just get replaced, right?

If they try anything, there will be war before Christmas.

The electors and their families will be the no. 1 target.

They wouldn't dare

SAY IT WITH ME
M A D A M

All of these electors are in blue states that cant vote for trump anyway, This literally doesnt matter

CIVIL WAR

Remember remember the 19th of December

I N M A T E # 3 3 0 0 0

INMATE

who is "they'?
please define your terms

>see thread
>assume this
>click link
>it is
OP = fag

Good joke. White people are going to sit down and take it like they always do.

Trump will probably go back to being a Clinton supporter.

Is 12/19/16 the new DAK date?

Electors, you illiterate dingleberry.

He would still win. If no candidate gets 270 electoral votes then it goes to the house who will pick Trump. They need to actually flip to Hillary for her to win which they wont because they're cuckservatives.

Nice Ad hominem you got there. You lose!

Pic related is a reminder of what awaits the faithless. I'm sure Uncle Paulie is reminding the electoral voters of this.

Snibbby snabb 'murigan civil war 2: elktrik bugaluuu :DDDDD

>high level source

Colgate thinks he can decide the winner when he wasn't even in the conversation! Sad!

AMATERASU

The electoral college would be disolved on the 20th obviously.

December 18th.
The left: ABOLISH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

December 19th.
The left: WE LOVE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

INMATE

An insult isn't ad hominem you illiterate dingleberry

He's already been given security clearance and briefings on highly-confidential material. The electoral college would get royally fucked if they mess with the system now.

true but then they will say they will lock him up if he leaks those secrets

I think it would legitimately cause a civil war. It would be a huge mistake.

Of course, if Soros and friends finance the coup, you never know what might happen. I suspect we are about to see how much power they actually have. I think that if Trump gets into office without a hitch, we have greatly overestimated the power of Soros et al.

This. OP quit being retarded. Trump is president Kek already willed it

>CIVIL WAR
when will this meme die

nah he would get to run again if history is any indicator.

are we gonna shut the shit down when the time comes brothers.

Bingo

Someone uncuck me on this one, is there a chance celestial god emperor trump won't be president?

If he loses the college now doesn't the decision go to the house?

That's a very unwise decision:

>No taxation without representation.

How exactly does the whole elector system work? Who are these electors and how are they chosen?

From what little I have read, each presidential canidate selects electors for each state, and if they win that state then their electors get to vote for the president. So in PA, hillary had 20 electors ready to go, and so did Trump. Since trump won the PA popular vote, his 20 electors get to vote (assumedly for him) in the presidential vote.

If this is the case then why would these electors not vote for him? TheRepublican party should be grateful to Trump as he just got them the presidency, senate and house on a silver platter. Most of the party seems to have already fallen in line and accepted Trump.

Also, from what I have read, its not consitutionally illegal for an elector to change votes, although "some" states have laws protecting against it (fines or replacement elector). What would realistically happen if Trump was robbed of the presidency if 30+ electors jumped ship? The electors would essentially be ignoring the will of the american voters. Would there be civil war?

Light the fires and kick the tires boys

The Congress and the Governors of the Traitorious electors need to step in tonight and put a stop to inciting the people.

This is not a joke. It is the election. Trump won. People Will get fucjed up and some idiots my convert this to an all out Race War!

Nothing could stop it. Not the military and definitely not the police. 150 million heavily armed anything, hell, squirrels, would be impossible to stop.

And all because some SJW thinks they have that kind of power. It would not turn out well for anyone to fuck with the electoral college vote. That cannot be allowed to even mouth such. Officials should step in tonight!

Hillibeast will not be awarded the presidency. She should be investigated to the fullest and don't say it's not her! It's her all over.

We are going to CRUSH IT!

>Infowars

shit can i get a 5 KEK ? please give me a five and i will go sleep without shitposting anymore.

FUCK YOU KEKUS IDIOTUS !

>we have greatly overestimated the power of Soros
His Power Level is very high but he uses US Connections where he pulls off stuff like Ukraine. He has no outside Group though that he can place in the US to do his work and the Police and Military are behind Trump.

And BLM is retarded and the Cops would love to mow them down anyway.

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen. Is there any reason our President should not Appoint a special prosecutor to bring all our power and resources to one purpose. Make certain Hillary is exposed for TREASON! You know the penalty? If found guilty, now that she has incited Civil War against our Representative Republic, she should be allowed a last meal.

Why does everything literally seem like shit to me? I've been on Sup Forums for a little over 2 years and my life used to consist of being an average Californian retard, but now I'm an angry pessimist who is overly opinionated with politics and thinks everything is just a mind game for simpletons (I.e. Blockbuster movies and sports and school). I lost all of my oldest friends because of it. Can Sup Forums have feels threads for all of us suffering from severe weaponized autism?

The will of kek has touched you for frogs are his chosen people

then the first shots fired of the beginning of civil war 2

We would lose war at this stage, jews got the military and nukes. And conservatism would never recover, we would be likened to the confederates and slavery. If this happens, well I wont be surprised but Ill probably start drinking a lot more.

But we are jews now. Those days are over.

Find out who they are, if they're in your state you know what to do.

They can't be allowed to get away with this, make an example of them.

>this comment is a work of fiction and should not be taken seriously

>High school is hard, I sure hope sophomore year is easier!

This. Such a thing should be regarded as open treason and treated accordingly. Treason is a capital crime.

Yaaas queen!!

Now I understand Jade Helm15

This is precisely why they use the electoral college. If it looks like some incompetent idiot is about to win, electors can switch votes to prevent that

"AMATERASU"
Doubles! That's the second Itachi reference I saw on Sup Forums today. The first was in a podestra email refering to a Japanese friend nicknamed weasel aka Itachi. Is KEK trying to tell me something?

Why can the electors vote for other people than they are supposed to? Why even have people in the first place? Why not just replace these fucksticks with a point system to get rid of this fuckery?

because (((they))) need to have a backup plan to shut it down if things don't go their way.

Also, why is literally the only source I can find Info wars and prison planet?

Fucking hell. I want a real source or fuck off.

P R I S O N E R

>MY HIGH LEVEL SOURCES TELL ME

Anyone with a brain reads this as "total bullshit".

Obama said " I will win the war on christmas"

D.A.K. was meme, and will stay a meme, if that's what you're referring to

>Not knowing that this entire situation was pre planned 2 years ago by the NWO to destroy the country

Just DAK my shit up.

>his popularity

But, user...

What's the point of electors if they don't do what they're elected for? i.e. act as a check and balance on direct democracy.

Civil war time.

Faggot nerd

I feel like there is a lot of behind the scenes shit we're not seeing

I don't understand why the electors were given an option (aside from it being illegal to go against election results in some states). Shouldn't it be an automatic thing? Why are there even people assigned as electors?

How

this is what democracy looks like?

Have president win electorals

Have another get popular vote

Electoral college does whatever they want

I'm scared.
They will defenetly try something big to harm Trump.

Movies stop being enjoyable when you get older because it's all repetitive shit you've seen a gorillion times before

I have to make decisions everyday about what to do with my knowledge of politics. Oftentimes I decide that friendships matter more to me than politics, and sometimes I get rare moments where I get to slip in some unconventional red pilled stuff, slowly corrupting the blind leftism from within

This is why I lost interest in fiction novels. Used to read them by the hundreds. Then realized they're all basically the same, i've read the same story in some form several times in the past, or the story is just loosely based on an actual historical event anyway.

Switched to non-fiction. Much better. Although history itself is often repetitive.

Basically spot on. Electors are nominated by the party for their loyalty and their lifetime of service, but OTOH the GOP has a lot of fundie pearl-clutchers who faint every time someone says "damn" in their presence. OTOOH getting them to not vote for Trump is one thing, but getting them to vote for Hillary would be on even another level of difficulty. Outside of possibly Obama himself, Hillary is the most hated person on the planet to GOP partisans. More likely if some flipped they'd abstain or vote for Jeb! or some other pointlessness.

So if Trump loses 37 electors he drops below 270, but that doesn't mean HIllary reaches 270 either. If no one gets 270 then the house of representatives votes, with each state delegation getting one vote. 32 states have republican-majority delegations in the HoR, but some congressmen could flip too...

nope

Nah. In fact I think the odds of more than one or two individual electors flipping are very slim. There will be a whole lot of talk and doom and gloom but when it actually comes down to the official vote, they'll do what they're supposed to. Same as the Republican nomination where there was speculation of members voting against Trump; nobody did shit.

>GOP partisans
You forget the number of neo-cons, ex-Bush guys who backed her...

kek no techno

Absolutely this. These fucking idiots have the mentality of spoiled children. My hatred for the left is off the charts.

They can not stop it now... Fools... But mere mortals... To play with the likes of Gods... They should just embrace the corruption of Kek...

They're going to try and disrupt the inauguration.

Anything way we can infiltrate the Soros goons and paid to betray them and cheer for Trump?

S A T A N

thats not how this works.

MA DAM PRESIDENT IS TRUMP

I N M A T E

>IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

There is no chance of this happening. Even if a bunch of electors flip their vote, Clinton doesn't have the balls to accept it. It would likely result in an actual Civil War. At the very least Texas would secede. This bullshit recount has a better chance (still close to zero) of stealing the presidency from Trump.

I N M A T E

benis

>the war on christmas
Obama confirmed for being the grinch

i wish and i hope and i dream and i pray that this will become a reality