There are (((people))) on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms

>There are (((people))) on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms.

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Seriously, explain yourselves.

>inb4 yurofag excuses

yurofag excuses

I never have more than £150 to my name

Battles will be fought with pen and wit; not with guns and knuckle-dragging grunts who go to die where they're told to.

There's no need for such brutish devices.

Oh come on greece, you can own guns right?

Are you sure about that?

this must be what I'm missing by staying out of /arg/

No money to spare. Hopefully trump will pass the affordable gun act

another benefit of trump presidency is that the price of these things will finally start coming down. no need to worry for the next 4-8 years of some liberal fucking retard trying to take these away. Libs are far better for the gun economy than republicans.

that feeling when want an AR-15 but i have to use a cuckmag or get arrested.

that feeling when grandpa had a massive gun collection of 300+ but the police had to take them when he died

I don't post on /k/ anymore kek, /arg/ is too cancerous

Join the army to get a real gun. Semi-auto AR15's are girl guns. Real men use full auto version

How the fuck do you plan on sending kebab to Hades?

Οι πρόγονοί μου είναι απογοητευμένοι

we must unite the Alt-Right!

the majority of the military only gets semi auto rifles as well, the most you will have is the 3 round burst. Unless you are special ops or on a machine gun team. Even basic infantry only get semi auto

my wife said i couldnt because her son is in the house.

Im in the process of building one from a 80% ar15 lower

just bought an sks for $180 from Cabelas black friday sale

gonna refinish the stock i think...

i have a gun now

Well memed.

Stay out ATF

>>inb4 yurofag excuses
I own a handgun, so yes - no excuses.

I agree, your trip threw me off though

>meme ARs
fuck off

tfw live in CT

WAT

I have no idea about gun anatomy or anything. My neighbor's some marine and gave me a fuck-huge tank shell from Iraq for thanksgiving. Is that illegal? Not complaining, it was a sweet gift. I'm just wondering if I should keep it on the DL

>meme ARs

What did he mean by this?

Damn I didn't expect Americans to be making excuses.

Its almost like you want Jamal to rape your wife

something something rimfire
something something bolt-action
something something genuine reason
something something bolted safe
something something Victoria

GBP

>the most you will have is the 3 round burst. Unless you are special ops or on a machine gun team. Even basic infantry only get semi auto
Ur a fucking retard kiddo XD
Im a fucking tanker and train with a full auto M4, granted we rarely ever use the full auto setting

>home on leave
>friend shows me his AR
>break it down to check out the bolt
>whole carrier group is covered in grease and carbon, chamber dirty as fuck
>obviously hasn't been cleaned since he last fired it

Please tell me not all civilians treat their weapons this way

Well I'm a felon, and won't be eligible for a pardon until 2024. So currently I am shopping around for the longest lay away plan possible. I would like to own one in the future.

If there is ever a food shortage I am stuck with a bow, crossbow or trapping for meat aquisition. Archery seems like a pain in the dick to learn, and this place made me hate traps.

I'm 19, live on my own with almost no money. I'd rather buy food than own a firearm.

Is that a 20" barrel?

Not old enough.

>GBP
?

It's pretty simple - Russia has very very VERY strict gun laws. It requires me to get a license to own a shotgun, and when I'm done owning shotguns for 5 years I'm finally allowed to get a license to own a rifle. And it is either a bolt-action or a semi-auto.
And then I won't be able to use my gun to shoot virtually anyone, even if my house is being sieged by a platoon of gopniks. Our self-defence laws are even more f'd up than our gun laws, I can't even hit a gopnik with a knife or break his arm with a bat, without facing trial afterwards.
So, to sum up - it's inconvenient, it's not cool, it's counterproductive, and I don't really need a gun anyway, the situation is pretty stable here. If I even face a need to get a gun EVER, the market's not going to have any regulations by that time.

Great british pound

I did the best I could. I live in New York city. I own a mini 14. Accept me as one your own.

why do you need layaway? save like 25-30 a month each month for the next seven years and you can buy a legit rifle

Not allowed to. Government knows I have been in treatment for mental illness in the previous five years. I think it's funny they ask for that specific timeframe. Like if you've been diagnosed with a mental illness and haven't been to a doctor for it in five years, you would be allowed to answer 'no' on that question on the license form.

Anyway, i've got a can of bear spray. That'll have to do.

Serious question: FBI or ATF?

user buy black powder felons are not restricted on them so long as it predates 1891 yes reproductions count

is that uh gronade lawnchair?

Guns are illegal here because we're actually cultured

Yurofag excuses.

Do you think is worth passing two exams, don't have any mental issues, be felony-free and paying a hunting license every year for a 22.?

I know your trolling because I was actually a tanker and we had 3 round burst M4's. No one in the company had full auto weapons. And your picture is just a single shot 40 mm grenade launcher.

Mini-14s are fine as long as they are the newer models with the thicker barrels. ARfags just shit on them because they shit on anything that isn't an AR.

I did until the police confiscated thousands of dollars worth of my firearms and indefinitely suspended my license until I attend a court hearing which is scheduled 8 FUCKING MONTHS from now. Do you want to know why they did that? Because of a noise complaint from a local who had given me verbal permission to shoot in the area in the first place.

Make no mistake, you have ZERO rights as a firearms owner in Australia, and it's only going to get worse. Do not bother and move to New Zealand if you really want to own guns.

I live in commiefornia

You can run ARs dirty

Its better to run the greasy as fuck than bone dry like the army forces people too.

16"

That's literally perfecly fine and anyone that tells you otherwise has autism

I'm afraid a dumb ass kid would stumble into my firearm and blow himself up

plus, it's illegal

>American education

Beware of surplus commie ammo. It will corrode your sks real quick like if not cleaned after each use.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Kek.. All he needs to to is introduce it. We could fund it by exporting salt.

So you're going to ice that poofter when you get them back, right?

Fucking this..

>I am stuck with a bow, crossbow

It's probably illegal for you to own a bow too. If you were ever in a survival situation you would probably want to rely on fishing anyways.

Happiness is a belt fed weapon..

Using a drill, mill, or router?

I live in dot country, when move back to Ohio Im buying a glock 26 (i think, whichever the 9mm baby glock is) and the fns 9 compact, no rush now though that Trump took control I hardly need a firearm here desu I can defense withanime pillow collection

Commiefornia

That's not true. Unless he is currently on parole, probation or has has a judge ban him from owning one then he is legit.

Another cheap rifle if you are in the market is the Norinco M305 (chinese m14 variant). They run between $600-700. Fantastic groupings, can take a beating.

get a Heckler und Koch p30sk, deutscher Stahl, you will love it

I operate firearms but I don't own any, firearms are just for fun, I live in a safe neighborhood. If you think owning a firearm is going to keep you from letting the government take over you're retarded because they'll just drone strike you.

I live in California, guns are intolerant and racist. I don't have any guns, mr FBI. I think 80% lowers should be banned, they're so easy to mill out! and nobody will ever be able to know who has a gun when you can make one in your garage in under 30 minutes! Terrible.

>my wife said i couldnt because her son is in the house.
just get a safe

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or wear a full plate armor

oh boy

If this isn't bait you're actually clinically retarded

>just bought an sks for $180 from Cabelas black friday sale
you can buy those in Canada?

My mini-14 kept me comfy until the left started the rabid drooling on infringing on my rights. Their rhetoric caused on hell of an arm-up in some parts of the country, I hear.

Every gun-store here is flooded with them. They even sell them by the crate just to offload product faster.

Yup fully legit, finished parole clean with no violations. I have not even been pulled over for a traffic ticket since my release 3.5 years ago.

not bait, although I guess if there was the hypothetical military dictator takeover it might be useful for hiding out in the woods to get food, but actually mounting a guerrilla resistance you'd be fucked if had access to just guns

I really want a gun but only have a sword.

You realise that Mammy Mae is watching us closely, right?
If I were to obtain a firearm, or even post about obtaining a firearm, the Ministry of Truth would descend and have me rehabilitated.

What's a good "starter gun"

Well damn, thank you user.

I'll do my own research, because 2 year minimum in prison on an illegal firearm charge for listen and believe would suuuuuuuck.

expensive

I'm comfy as is, but I'm picking up a ruger 10/22 and a butt load of ammo this week just to be sure. Then I'm waiting for the SAFE act to be overturned and Cuomo to be shot out of a cannon into the sun.

>tfw too crazy to own guns

Well.. At least you spelled guerrilla correctly. What about if the gov't declared marshal law?

I see you make this thread quite often.

Fuck off, it was fun the first dozen times.

But you're in America.

we can own guns in Dutchland buts its not part of our culture so we don't give a shit.

Ruger 10/22..

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't use VATS

>Starter Rifle

Ruger AR556

Its a good prebuilt AR15 that doesn't cost that much and is pretty accurate from what I've heard.

>Starter Pistol

Glock 19, Glock 17, Glock 43, S&W Shield, S&W M&P

>Good starter shotgun?

Maverick 88($200!!), Mossberg 500, Mossberg 930

why buy two compacts, buy one full size

t."crazy weeb psychopath who likes anime gore and have waifu" guy

I moved out of NY last year, SAFE act is such bullshit

Yup.

If I have a gun in my house I will get drunk and kill myself. I fully support the second amendment, though.

Fuck you

In America if you were ever put in a mental ward, ever, you can't get a gun.
I really don't see how that's accepted because if you've ever had depression and were put in one for a couple of days 10 years ago it disqualifies you forever.

Good call. I like thee stainless version. Has a bead instead of blade sight. Keep shooting it until you can castrate a gnat. It has a lawyer trigger out of the box. Get used to handling firearms and either do a trigger job or buy one.

We'll see if that changes with another decade or two of unchecked mudslime immigration.

His superior math skills allow him to wield akimbo.

12 guage pump shotgun. You can find brand new ones for under $250, they're legal pretty much anywhere, ammo is dirt cheap and also available pretty much anywhere, and can be used for everything from home defense to bear hunting depending on what you load.

From there you specialize depending on the job.