How do you fix race relations between blacks and whites?

How do you fix race relations between blacks and whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIDZGZW08gs
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove blacks

Get rid of Obama.

Segregation. Not even meming.

Replace blacks with Drow women

Every race have it's own home nation, all race mixers will be banished of course.

this

Removal of "thug life" and "hood culture".

By posting more black girls

Give white women to black men because of their superior bbc
And let whitey bois watch as their women breeding with black gods while they never reproduce

Reinstate slavery.

this

Aren't they a race of sadomasochists?

Surprise cuck post from Egypt of all places.
One eye on the Sinai, one on the BBC.

yeah but muh dick

stop discussing it all the time.
Racism is an idea
therefore if no one talks about it, it won't exist

>Yeah but cartoons

gtfo

Blacks are capable of being upstanding citizens, but the are given so many handouts and constantly told they are being oppressed that they just give up on trying as it's easier to just live in poverty off the government tit while in a drug-induced stupor.

They also don't encourage family structures and children without fathers are fucked coming out the vaginal gate.

I'm probably in the vast minority here in that I have no inherent problem with blacks, but I do think we need to stop supporting their degeneracy because it's clearly not only NOT working, but resulting in the opposite of the intended effect. After decades of more and more social programs to try and help raise them up, they just get worse.

Cut them off of the government teat and maybe they will figure it out. Then again, African's haven't been able to figure out fucking basic civics without whites, so who knows. If we stop helping them, they'll either kill themselves (they already are) into extinction or raise themselves up and those that survive the purge will probably have IQ higher than the average 70 and be worthy of living in Western society in their own communities.

My penis would be sad if there were no black girls at all.

kill the blacks.

Sage

blacks need to work on improving their communities before anything desu senpai

perhaps by working with their local police departments to build relations

Racism is a big problem because it is often used to justify curtailing the civil rights of certain groups of people, that are often lazily classified. "Black" and "White" are actually not races at all. They're social constructs. There is no "White" race and there is no "Black" race. There are people popularly herded into those categories, but those categories have nothing to do with DNA, ancestry, culture, or anything that we'd traditionally define as a "race." Case in point: In the early 1900s, there were heated debates in congress over which races would be considered "white" and which would be considered "colored." For a few years, Latino people were considered "white," until that ruling was repealed. There were even debates over whether or not the Irish should be considered white.

They didn't know about DNA. They didn't have IQ tests. It was all created as a means to determine which people were treated like second-class citizens. If you go to Africa, there is zero concept of a "black" race. Ethiopians don't consider themselves to be the same race as South Africans. Kenyans don't consider themselves to be the same race as Nigerians. People often ask why white people aren't allowed to have cultural pride. But they do. My city has German and Polish heritage festivals every year. And there's this little national holiday called Saint Patrick's Day. "White" is not a race. "White" is not a culture. German, Polish, Slavic, Irish, those are races, and those are freely celebrated.

fuck off, nigger

They've got to go back.

We send the blacks back to Africa.

it's an idea that exists because of millions of years of evolution
it is natural
it is not created through discourse - that is what reduces it
if nobody talked about it, racism would be 1000x worse

fpbp

Legit opinion: inject more jobs into the communities that need them and make the tower blocks safer places to live by upgrading their amenities and increasing police presence and community integration by holding meetings with key representatives, once you introduce the majority of the poor (let's face it, prodimantly black) to jobs they can integrate better and become a successful group of people, there are smart kids in blocks and they just need the resources to apply themselves.

All of this costs money though so nobody is seeing it for a few years.

Mandatory military service would also help.

This guy gets it. Liberia was my nation's greatest failure.

Easy... make everyone aware of race baiting blacks vs whites narrative etc...

Issue an emancipation retraction so they can change from just being a nigger to being my nigger.

>but I do think we need to stop supporting their degeneracy because it's clearly not only NOT working, but resulting in the opposite of the intended effect

>spoiled child
>solve problem but keep spoiling them
>wew it's not working

Sometimes I do think that we need to go back some medieval treats to solve problems

Give Rhodesia back to the Rhodesians.

>underage detected
it was better when no one cared

>when no one cared

When was this?

>Mandatory military service would also help.

Only good idea in your post.

Most niggers don't have 2 working parents that can make sure they're going to school every day so they'll never be able to qualify for any jobs outside of KFC. The "smart" ones should be plucked from their shithole schools and sent to charter schools elsewhere. You have to literally remove the few functional ones and put them in a completely white environment if you want them to succeed. Nigger attitudes and behavior spread like a virus amongst the youth.

>"Black" and "White" are actually not races at all. They're social constructs.

K mate, tell that to the medical community. Why drug trials usually include "African-Americans" and other minorities? Because the "racist" doctors know that blacks have a different biological make-up than whites, and may have different reactions to drugs.

Why do mixed-race children have so much trouble finding compatible organ donors? Because the biology of their parents is very different, and they are the result of a uncommon genetic mix.

Yes, yes, Ethiopians think they are different from the Congolese, just as the Germans think they are different from the Portuguese. But the different between Germans and Portuguese people pale in comparison to their differences in relation to either Ethiopians or Congolese.

Stop making everything relative.

Blacks are ok though, just the welfare niggs are the problem

European whites. Not a social construct. Go fuck yourself.

i want a curvy black gf

i NEED a curvy black gf

>Yes, yes, Ethiopians think they are different from the Congolese, just as the Germans think they are different from the Portuguese. But the different between Germans and Portuguese people pale in comparison to their differences in relation to either Ethiopians or Congolese.
Like what?

by killing all the blacks XDDDDDD

>blacks are ok
>mfw there isn't a single successful black community on this planet that doesn't have a plurality of whites

Make blacks respectable. If they just reached Flip lvl I think people would relax ALOT.

All I said was blacks are ok, not "black people are a culturally superior race"

>Mandatory military service would also help.
Why are Sup Forums such shills for the MIC?

why does it need to be fixed all you have to do is have them living in their own separate places

racism is a meme.

how about the people dont live near eachother if they hate eachother

>Why drug trials usually include "African-Americans" and other minorities? Because the "racist" doctors know that blacks have a different biological make-up than whites, and may have different reactions to drugs.
>Why do mixed-race children have so much trouble finding compatible organ donors? Because the biology of their parents is very different, and they are the result of a uncommon genetic mix.
[CITATIONS DEARLY NEEDED]

>Why are Sup Forums such shills for the MIC?
because the MIC make the best toys user

Go back to Africa

kek wills this

kek approves. When we rollin?

maybe your lazy ancestors shouldnt have imported them to pick cotton

Like iq, dna, color, culture

Somehow introduce Canadian blacks into the american black genepool, they're cool and productuve here, same as any other race

But when they are in the same country their fate is tied together

That's a meme. Niggers aren't capable of being compatible partners.

>Like iq, dna, color, culture
But NONE OF THAT has to do with race!

I've lived in plenty of different places around the world. Niggers are fucking retarded everywhere you go.

>Washington DC
>Inner city niggers killing each other and stealing from anyone they can

>Northern Virginia suburbs
>affluent as fuck
>The small handful of niggers coming to our top rated public schools are all failures and act/talk like their ghetto parents

>Nice parts of Europe
>Sons and daughters of African diplomats are all borderline retarded, violent, etc

>tfw no qtblackgf

There can never be peace so long as the serpent's mouth that is the ebony vagina is wide open for the White Man.

Black Women are Humanity's Greatest Threat.

Not even the Black Man can resist these Vipers.

BLACK VAGINA & THE SERPENTS MOUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=fIDZGZW08gs

It means Kek supports ethnostates doesn't he?

no you make an exodus of blacks into their own states

you make it so blacks can only go into a certain amount of states

multiculturalism is a meme

only non whites and women want it to be all tied together and everything is tied together and we need to mend racism and make it all come together

back to afrika

NOVA suburbs here. I can back the first two up.

Would conquer/8

no babbys doe

NoVa suburbs as well. Can affirm.

Oh, on so many levels... But I will content myself with 2 points:

1) Biologically

Ethnic Germans and ethnic Portuguese have a lot of common genetic traits. Any serious biologist/geneticist could tell you that, and you could also attest it by making population DNA analyses. But just by considering PHENOTYPES, don't you think that an ethnic German looks more like an ethnic Portuguese than a Congolese? Think about skin color, hair color, height, eye color, etc..

That's just a reflection of a common genetic heritage.

2) Culturally

As Europeans, the Portuguese and Germans share a lot of cultural practices, from religion and social norms, to political organizations.

That's simply a result of their geographic proximity and deep historical ties. It would be silly to argue that even the Namibians (whose country was a German colony until 1948) are closer culturally to Germany than the Portuguese.

By sending niggers back to Africa.

Don't listen to em
Drow a good

Kill them blacks are uncivilized wild animals.

actual answer:

end capitalism

le joke XD

your head XDDDD

Blacks have to stop being butthurt about slavery and actually WANT to live in harmony with whites.

Improve the economy. Dead serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
>implying everyone isn't going to choose a 6ft blonde blue-eyed aryan

By making whites a signifigant majority in their own countries again and slowly breeding the black out of them. It's the same thing they are trying to do to us, the difference is they secretly want to be white but no one wants to be a nigger.

what would i do for some dunmer pussi

eradicate jews from the planet

This.

simple

oh man, i think i might be getting a case of jungle fever. Hot black and thicc. HNNNG.
I wont lie, I have fantasized about hot black women fucking me in pairs without a condom, pushing me against the wall with that big ass and milking me for all the seed i got, no birth control for that welfare. Frequently. I have a problem.

>drow
The fuck is that.
They look like orc ripoffs.

I think you're implying we fuck away our differences?

...I agree.

>Nigger-tier grammar

With that 6 child per woman birthrate in Africa, you should have no worry of black women going extinct any time soon.

this is really the only way

You're all faggots the only blacks acceptable are dark elves the rest must evacuate the premises promptly

It would be quicker and easier to perform a Niggacaust.

Bring back slavery.

well elves are pretty much good for one thing...

SEEN

Alright, alright guys. I'll volunteer to breed all the black honeys with my white seed...

I know I know, it won't be an instant fix. but its a sacrifice I am willing to make to get us started...

It'll be hard (long,sweaty,hot & hard that is) but I'll take one for the team. Its the least I can do.

Establish a new nation state that contains people from all over the world. All racemixers can go there

Portuguese are mongrels, germanic people and native iberian

Plus they all follow roman culture, law, religion,etc

No you stupid fool fucking niggers is WHAT CREATED THE AFRICAN AMERICOON MENACE in the first place.

All of you oil drillers need to be beheaded.

The white genes are weak man. You would need a person to have at least 7/8s white ancestry to pass for white completely. Even quadroons still have black features.