y u hate alaska tho (and hawai)

This is now an anglosphere thread

A

Oh Canada

I of approve that map

I forgot about Alaska, I think its a cool area too,

R8

Catholic reporting in, rate me Sup Forums

why is there a correlation between liking Argentina and being absolutely retarded

kys

fixed it

Aww, poor baby still mad? Catholics can't fight for shit.

The entire earth belongs to America

muh master races

A

Look at your nation now compared to Italy and Spain now. Your people slander the name of Christ and God by not declaring belief in him or falsely doing so. You protestants reject all of the teachings of Christ based off of your own political agendas. Be gone blasphemer.

What makes you just hate instead of superhating Portugal and China?

fuck Guyana

>Look at your nation now compared to Italy and Spain now.
We're still white compared to them. So what exactly am I supposed to be looking at? Ideology? That can be restored. Race cannot. They are in deeper shit than we are.
>Your people slander the name of Christ and God by not declaring belief in him or falsely doing so. You protestants reject all of the teachings of Christ based off of your own political agendas. Be gone blasphemer.
That's extremely rich coming from the catholic. Your pope said that atheists can go to heaven and that evolution is compatible with scripture. What else is he doing? Oh, right, he's advocating for multiculturalism and miscegenation, whilst kissing the feet of the invaders.

Catholicism is pure heresy. Don't think I'm advocating for protestantism either though. Both are jewish inventions.

neither can sweds, they cant even hold back unarmed starving sand niggers

Doesn't Guyana claim some VZ clay?

>neither can sweds
Hmph, that's really weird, because pic-related in tells another story. Also the fact that we wuz vikings and shieet. Then you also have the great northern war. We've never been conquered. You on the other hand... You've basically been BTFO in all wars you've been involved in. In Vietnam a bunch of jungle-rats with spears sent you back crying to mommy.

Also, FYI. You've had a black muslim as president for the last 8 years. You don't get to talk shit.

Half of Guyana is rightful Venezuelan clay.

2ege4me

The peoples of Italy and Spain are for the most part white, with mostly Greek, Italian, German, and Celtic roots in their blood in Italy and most Spaniards are pure blooded as well. Their cultures and society reflect their belief in God and although some Catholic popes have been bad, Pope Francis, nonetheless, reflects the tolerance and compassion of Christ. I cannot agree with him on the subjects of Homosexuality, Atheist going to heaven, multiculturalism, Evolution, and Climate change. We do not believe that his word and thoughts are law, we believe in the scripture and tradition. We simply follow the Pope's example. Meanwhile in your nation your people remain increasingly unwilling to throw off the godless rulers that rule over you and they will bring your generations ruin and your people do nothing to change their ideology. I also would like to call attention that the Catholic Church was founded by St. Peter, a holy apostle. St. Peter was no Jew, he was a Judean like Jesus. Pic related is why Jesus and the Apostles were not of the modern Jew blood.

Rate meh

>The peoples of Italy and Spain are for the most part white, with mostly Greek, Italian, German, and Celtic roots in their blood in Italy and most Spaniards are pure blooded as well.
Sorry, but that's just not true. Mediterranean populations have plenty of North African and Semite admixture (not to mention turkish). They are essentially mongrels like most of you Americans.
> Their cultures and society reflect their belief in God and although some Catholic popes have been bad, Pope Francis, nonetheless, reflects the tolerance and compassion of Christ.
Is that why they've literally turned their cathedrals into house of thieves? I've been inside the Milan Cathedral. I've been inside St. Peter's Basilica. They have souvenir shops inside. They've put their spotlights up and everything. They are no longer places of worship. It's a disgrace to God.
>I cannot agree with him on the subjects of Homosexuality, Atheist going to heaven, multiculturalism, Evolution, and Climate change.
He was supposedly appointed by God and yet he's one of the biggest heretics on the planet. Sorry but the catholic faith is rotten to the core.
>I also would like to call attention that the Catholic Church was founded by St. Peter, a holy apostle. St. Peter was no Jew, he was a Judean like Jesus
Yes, I know that. It was corrupted long ago however. And you're right, neither of them were kikes. They were israelites, and the israelites were white europeans, not mongrels like the current inhabitants of the mediterranean.

I didnt know Sup Forums approved of my homeland so much. cool stuff