How does it feel to get conned this hard?

How does it feel to get conned this hard?

>VOTE HILL IF YOU WANT WWIII.
>NO MORE MILITARY INTERVENTIONS FOR US.
>FOCUS ON THE HOMELAND

Loving every laugh. It gives me great satisfaction that at least Sup Forums gets butt fucked for the next 4 years along with everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_luaAHcqZO4
youtube.com/watch?v=tggjdGNLXyI
google.com/amp/www.expressnews.com/militarycity/amp/Decisive-and-profane-Mattis-seen-as-the-pure-10645229.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mattis represents the big stick. It's better for negotiating with foreign countries if the guy in charge of Defense has a nick name of "Mad Dog"

what are you even saying? Are you saying it's a bad thing that he's not an apoligist for Russia? Donald Trump was never an apologist for Russia.
sage

fpbp

Generals are the least likely to fall for the warmongering meme, you retard.

Because they know the costs of war and don't to see any man dying under their command unless absolutely necessary.

Which is why Truman's generals all said no to the nuclear option, believing the USSR's declaration of war would force a surrender regardless.

hillary wanted a no fly zone in syria.

She would have started ww3 within days of being president.

And so he'll balance out Flynn who's got Putin's cum like a milk mustache all over his face.

Reddit

>Donald Trump was never an apologist for Russia

do rebditfags put any thought into their posts?

We always wanted Mattis. He'll turn interventions into massacres, thus saving time and resources later down the line.

>It gives me great satisfaction that at least Sup Forums gets butt fucked for the next 4 years along with everyone else.

Trump could reveal to the world that he's summoning Lavos and we'd still get these dumb "Sup Forums BTFO again!" posts.

redpill me on Lavos

We've been hoping for Mattis since people started talking about who his cabinet was going to consist of. I don't see how 'not apologizing for Russia' is a bad thing. Why should we apologize for somebody else's actions? Why should we apologize for something that isn't wrong?

Good relations with Russia should be a fucking priority right now, because Clinton and King Nigger have pushed them to the breaking point. Russia is not our enemy. I cannot think of any reason as to why they would be.

Do you not want somebody named 'Mad Dog' scaring your enemies straight? This guy has almost 45 years of military experience, he's been in 3 wars, and has 43 awards and medals. His callsign is 'Chaos'. He's a 4-star General.

Our previous 4 Secs of Def had a combined 5 years of military experience. 0, 1, 2, and 2.

I don't know why any American would not want this man as their Secretary of Defense.

That's not how it works you ignorant fucking toothpaste moron cunt. She said she wanted to **negotiate** with Russia on a no fly zone. And no it doesn't mean WWIII if there was a no fly zone because it would only span to the civilian areas to prevent casualties. You know nothing. Kill yourself you fucking stupid monkey.

If we had someone like Mattis in charge the last decade and a half, Iraq and Afghanistan would be American colonies right now. The UN would have sanctioned us for the storm of pain we would have unleashed on the fuckers.

To win a war against Islamic fundamentalism, you have to make the ragheads fear the United States more than they fear Allah. You have to hunt them down to their haji holes and hang their corpses up as a warning when you're done with them.

This. People like Mattis is what will regain respect from other nations - allies and enemies alike.

You fucking children treat politics like it's a fucking WWE event.YURRRGH MAD DOG KICK DUR ASS

He just appointed a NeoCon warmonger and you faggots are celebrating

No decision has been made yet with regard to Secretary of Defense. #TrumpTransition

Jason Miller Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) December 1, 2016

You shills are fucked. Mad Dog is a badass and a proud skillful warrior. Those types are not warmongers. They have respect for the cost of war. Fags like Cheney and Hillary who have never thrown a punch in anger are the ones who start wars.

are you stupid?
the WW3 troll was for convincing normies.
we dont give a shit about a war, go fuck ahead and do it.

This actually. While it may seem crude or bragging, muslims only respect and fear strength.
The entire middle east runs of fear and oppression, its all they understand. Speak the language, nuke a city and they will crumble.

>Mad dog
>neocon
That's like calling Patton a jew for fighting ww2.

This desu.

Real warmongers hate war because they're so damn GOOD at it. Only pussy bitches think war is something casually declared.

But you are the one talking about the nonsense of war against Russia.

Mattis was the military consultant for the film Army Dog. Pretty fucked up tbqh.

>wardog
his philosophy is that war should be avoided, but if it comes down to it he's more than prepared to fuck your shit up

> half bred, sun weathered bogan honestly thinks Hillbillary wasn't angling for nuclear armageddon.

But it was her turn. Put your thongs back on and leave before you get glassed cunt

I wouldn't say it was a con so much as it was us rolling the dice on Trump. Clinton was a certainty in many regards to establishment positions, but Trump was the unknown. And so we took our chances and went Trump. Unfortunately it looks like we're going to see the same shit from this administration as the last
>this time with bigger tax cuts for the wealthy!
Nice

I know this image is supposed to be demeaning to Trump supporters but just looking at it makes me pretty happy
You tried, I guess

Mattis is a textbook Neocon

"Mattis believes that Iran is the principal threat to the stability of the Middle East, ahead of Al-Qaeda and ISIS. Mattis says: "I consider ISIS nothing more than an excuse for Iran to continue its mischief. Iran is not an enemy of ISIS. They have a lot to gain from the turmoil in the region that ISIS creates." On the Iran nuclear deal, although he sees it as a poor agreement, he believes there is now no way to tear it up, saying: "We are just going to have to recognize that we have an imperfect arms control agreement. Second, that what we achieved is a nuclear pause, not a nuclear halt".[50] Additionally, he criticizes President Barack Obama for being naive about Iranian intentions and Congress for being “pretty much absent” on last year’s nuclear deal.[51] Mattis argues that the nuclear inspections may fail to prevent Iran from seeking to develop nuclear weapons, but that "[i]f nothing else at least we will have better targeting data if it comes to a fight in the future."[52] Mattis' views on Iran were speculated to have been the reason he was fired by President Obama.[53]

Mattis praises the friendship of regional US allies such as Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.[54] He has criticized Barack Obama and Donald Trump for their view of seeing allies as 'free-loading', saying: "For a sitting U.S. president to see our allies as freeloaders is nuts."[54] He has cited the importance of the United Arab Emirates and Jordan as countries that wanted to help, for example, in filling in the gaps in Afghanistan.[55] He has criticized current defense strategy as giving “the perception we’re pulling back” from US allies.[55] He stresses the need for the US to bolster its ties with allied intelligence agencies, particularly the intelligence agencies of Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. In 2012, Mattis argued for providing weapons to Syrian rebels, as a way to fight back against Iranian proxies in Syria."

What are you gonna do about it?

Industrial business needs tax cuts. They've been getting ass pounded by (((regulation))) and scared out of the country for long enough.

Corporate banking (((business))) needs a napalm strike. I hope Trump's new SoD pulls through for America's sake.

LeMay, Westmoreland et al weren't warmongers? Also McArthur wanted to nuke China during the Korean War. Most generals are warmongers; it's how they make a living

>conned
We wanted mad dog, faggot.

nice post. Now how does it related to him being a warhawk?

Lavos agrees with those digits.

Lavos literally invented time traveling heroes bent on correcting the great wrongs of history, sacrificing his heroic life in the process.

Lavos was based and the reason we're in the good ending timeline.

Kek wants us to talk about lavos

>why is the military prepared to fight?!

Please go back to Sup Forums you retarded faggot

Nothing in that entire post says he wants to start conflicts retard

Very glad to see Mattis as SecDef.
He's no weak sister. Clear eyed on allies, enemies, and America's place in it all.
If you haven't seen the talk where he urges greater action to restrain Iran, it's very well-put and worth watching.
If you were a hyper-isolationist who hoped Trump would be engaging in your fantasies, my deepest condolences.

youtube.com/watch?v=_luaAHcqZO4

Interview with the Mad Dog* himself from January last:

youtube.com/watch?v=tggjdGNLXyI

* The absolute madman now has his mad dog, truly Kek is with us

SEC OF DEFENSE CONFIRMED
>SEC OF DEFENSE CONFIRMED
SEC OF DEFENSE CONFIRMED
SEC OF DEFENSE CONFIRMED

Know what he did after obongo replaced him? Visited the families of those marines who died under him.

>his callsign is chaos

Kek has chosen his champion. Buckle up, shit's going to get awesome in the next 4 years.

>We don't have a general until there is war.

The fact that he is even uttering restraints on Iran and not Israel or Saudi Arabia show you what a good dumb goy is he

Geez it doesn't matter who he selects does it? "He got a Jew to count the money? THAT'S INSANITY!" "HE CHOSE AN ANTI ZIONIST GENERAL FOR DEFENSE SECRETARY! POL BTFO" Fuck off.

>restrain Iran

From what? When's the last time Iran invaded another country? The 19th century?

The only anti-Iran shit I hear is from Zioshills, which is precisely what this faggot is. Especially with his "[radical Sunni terrorist group] ISIS is supported by Iran!" bullshit.

Fuck him and the fat Jew cocks he takes up his warrior monk hole.

Do you even know what the Secretary of Defense does? You dumbfuck liberal cuck. This is the absolute best person for this position.

"Don't back down" is not the same as "Start a war that isn't there"

Can you break it down for us a bit more please? It looks like it's good for me.

If you give a kid a toy gun for his birthday, guess what he'll want to do when he comes home from school? You don't give nuclear weapons to people who believe they'll go to a literal free-whorehouse-forever-heaven if they die in battling the Enemy

Iran is in a shitty position: their economy isn't growing, their population boomed over the past 3 decades, and now climate change is turning their lands into complete deserts.

Before long they will go to war.

This
I remember seeing posts from may that consisted solely of anons creaming their bodypillows for the IDEA of a mad dog SOD

Mattis is not a fan of Iran

hopefully we take them fuckers out, replace them with democrats

unlike Iraq, Iran is civilized and would take very quickly to democracy

LET'S DO IT BOYS

jesus christ CTR the war is over, go home

everybody here loves this hard ass

Are you fucking serious? Mad Dog is almost Sup Forumss greatest ideologies personified. Does this sound like a mother fucker we wouldn't back??

>I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all

>Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet

>You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.

>I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years

The guy is literally called a warrior monk because of his dedication to peace. His philosophy is to try to avoid war unless absolutely necessary. He's a good dude. If Hillary won and selected him the MSM would be praising her.

>textbook neocon
>who (reluctantly) supports the Iran deal
>who is against israel's settlement in palestine and apartheid state

Yeah real textbook. How does it feel being retarded?

Maybe if you actually listen to the nuanced, and fairly even-handed speech/questions he addresses afterwards, you'll agree with him, rather than throw the words "Jew" and "shill" around and hope you have an argument.

>The guy is literally called a warrior monk because of his dedication to peace
wasnt it because he never got married? doesnt sound like a peaceful dude to me desu

> textbook Neocon

My only problem with this guy is that he's an Arab shill.

Arabs are dirty scum who deserve to be wiped out

If you wiki the names of the the philosophers during the Islamic golden age, 90% of them turn out to be of Iranian ancestry

Iran can be fixed, Arab nations deserve to be destroyed

this is what shilling is reduced to. SAD

>I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all

truly the quality post of the thread.

Op is a massive faggot
>pic related

>How does it feel to get conned this hard?
Mattis is exactly who I wanted in this position. If you want to bait Sup Forums, bring up Mnuchin.

If that were true, Lavos wouldn't have kidnapped Schala and evolved into the Time Devourer so that it could take revenge against humans for destroying it.

google.com/amp/www.expressnews.com/militarycity/amp/Decisive-and-profane-Mattis-seen-as-the-pure-10645229.php

his memetics is off the charts. Almost diogenes level memery

why do hillary voters complain trump is corporatist establishment globalist etc if that's all they ever wanted?

ZOA thinks Netanyahu is too liberal and is selling out Israel. Not coincidentally, their influence is nil. AIPAC is cool with him.

I am of this opinion after the naysayer's post.
I knew nothing of him and the negative person made me think highly of him.

I was hoping that the lefty wanted to point out what was wrong with this.

he talked about how they dont have any manhood because they beat their women, and how its fun to fight them as a result

Haha dont look up US history

They throw soldiers to the grinder better than us Brits ever did

>Maybe if you actually listen to the nuanced, and fairly even-handed speech/questions he addresses afterwards

Believe it or not, those of us who don't have our heads up our asses actually know Mattis and his record. He's been pushing for military confrontation with Iran for a long time.

Iran is shit, but it's shit that isn't a threat under any circumstances... any threat to the US, that is. It's theoretically threatening to Israel, but that's their problem.

LITERALLY all he ever said about Russia is:

>it would be better for us to get along with Russia to fight ISIS
>Putin has been a better leader than Obama

People like that are why we won the election. And why Democrats are losing ground, because they look at people like that and laugh.

Trump has 2 four star generals in his cabinet, if he gets Petraeus in also I have no doubt that he's actually aiming to be Caesar of America

>the one person is fat
>the guy has a big beard

holy shit trump should be impeached great argument user

Does american civilian government control it's military?
last time we made a deal on Syria after weeks of talks american AF bombed syrian army in a matter of hours. Uh-oh was a mistake also fuck your treaty hehe

>Iran is shit, but it's shit that isn't a threat under any circumstances...
Mattis disagrees. In fact, many people in the Pentagon disagree, but let's focus on just Mattis for a moment.
It's the former head of CENTCOM, previously head of JFCOM, previously head of Marine CDC, previously head of 1st Marine Div., etc etc, all along the way, noted as an exemplar of leadership and capability...
vs:
Angry anonymous dude on Sup Forums, armpit of the internet.

I'll take my chances that Mattis, and not you, knows the region, the politics, the people, and what needs to be done.

see
When I left the middle east I was furious.

We put an amazing amount of work to correctly identify hostiles and destroy them with minimal collateral damage, with real-time intelligence sharing down to the second the pilot delivers the munition(that is, after the bomb is already in flight), even controlling the angle at which it impacts.

The Russians get involved and just dropping the biggest explosives carelessly about (the kinds of bombs we have but leave behind because of minimizing collateral damage), and the stupid sandniggers immediately start talking about how much "better" the Russians are because they're "more powerful". Bigger explosion = Better country in their violence-ridden minds.

The USA problem is that we believe in the golden rule. These people don't respect life and they don't appreciate our respect for it either. We need someone with the name "mad dog" on our side.

Isis has a history of going into civilian areas. To think they wouldn't use this to advance on civilian areas is retarded.

Trump isn't Roosevelt

People forget MacArthur and LeMay were the biggest warmongers we had

What part of Peace through Strength don't you understand?

>ISIS not as bad as Iran
>Wanted to arm Syrian rebels
DRAIN THE SWAMP

First day on pol ?

There's nothing to understand in a Catch 22

>because it would only span to the civilian areas to prevent casualties
where do you think the rebels are you idiot

patton was jew's attack dog and he realized it too late

Oy cunt. Fuck off

Read up on Mattis and realize that he's the best fucking general america has.
Just because he dislikes a country, doesn't mean he will instantly attack it you retarded shit.

Well we just elected a candidate who has actually had a WWE match so what do you expect?

We wont goto war with Iran cause they have a central bank. Not unless the shadow government wills it. Regardless war is inevitable. Rather have a general with experience instead of some libtard with no spine.

I replied to a random post. On a mobile...

But fellow hilldawg, Trump's working for the Russians. Remember?