Are you or have you ever been attracted to a leftist piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YsM494LcvMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg&t=65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My GF was a hardcore liberal activist. I slowly redpilled her tho... now she is a comfy closet conservative.

I want to hate fuck lena dunham and laci green so goddamn much

Sadly yes but I quickly snapped out of it because she fucking tolerates niggers. Fucking stupid dipshits I hope all niggers die a slow painful death

lena dunham is fucking disgusting. I would titty fuck laci green tho

yes, it ends badly every time

Yes. Never again.

This. Laci is quite a qt in my opinion, but she's such an awful cunt that i can't even be bothered to fantasize about hate fucking her.

Youth is the time for such mistakes. Dating one of these insufferable maniacs is milestone on way to manhood

Considering that all women in 2016 are annoying leftist cunts, I really have no other options.

Yes, a sjw, she was hot and
>muh no slut shaming when i fuck around
So I took advantage of her definition of empowerment and got a bj and was heading for more eventually (nothing emotional) but we stopped talking. She knew I was far right and she was a sjw feminist (whp cried when trump won) but we just didn't bring it up with each other.

Considering most women that are allowed out of the house are leftist pieces of shit, quite often.

I'm fucking a hardcore liberal who literally cried when Trump won. It's been great!

I'd hatefuck Lacy Green

based assad

Sadly. She was great but she became a fucking lunatic who wanted to bike naked through SF and not have kids. Have a wife. Pains me to this day, couldn't save her.

her little tongue is so gently...

???

How

Yeah... Yeah I have... ;_;

Laci I understand but I imagine Lena's cooch reeks of dead animals.

Christ Assad is on Sup Forums

Yea. Ex was "with her". She left me to be with a nu-male. Not losing sleep over it.

no but I fell in love with a slut once

it was extremely painful

>I want to hate fuck lena dunham
>fuck lena dunham
>I want to...fuck lena dunham
>lena dunham

The day of the rake can't come soon enough. Peterson will be spared. That is all.

You got nice tits

tfw my ex had 3 guys after me in just a couple of months, tfw I still want her back somehow just to fuck the shit out of her one more time at least

>three guys in a couple of months
that's nothing
modern women are the bane of the earth

That's all SJWs. They partake in unwashed vagina day at least once a week because "muh patriarchy."

No

I grew up in Portland which is the most liberal city in America so I was fairly left growing up. I believed everyone was equal (no longer) and elites were taking all the wealth (still do but I know who (((they))) are). The white guilt hyper PC stuff pushed me to the right over the past few years, I was never on board with that and thought it was retarded. I've always had an affinity for nationalism and other countries as well so that played a role. I want other countries to keep their unique cultures and not have the whole world become some globalist multicultural hodgepodge with shitskin Muslims in every port.

You're a big guy.

i hate modern women so much, it's not even that I'm jealous I don't get laid and rather wait for relationships but jesus christ

youtu.be/YsM494LcvMQ

Yes, many times.
Last one was the exact opposite of me and yet, she was cute and not those crazy rad fems.

*your

yeah me too
I feel so deranged for thinking love and sex belong together sometimes, like there is something wrong with me for wanting romance

I mean why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane? Tht's how I feel sometimes

This chick I've known since high school and am currently fucking used to be a daily Tumblr user. She had a blog with thousands of followers and posted tons of SJW shit. At first we didn't talk about politics, but once she got attached I slowly started revealing my power level. She hasn't updated her blog in about 6 months so I like to think it was me who red pilled her.

Have you ever read a book called 'The Game'?

Yes I was banging one for 6 months at the start of the year, she got a bf, then they broke up and ive been banging her again the last month.

She believes in patriarchy, women are oppressed, white privilage, that we live in a rape culture (because of her own "lived experience" and im "not allowed" to invalidate her own experience) and she generally believes in other horse shit.

Problem is shes smart and doing a masters in economics.

Best sex ive ever had though. She loves being choked, and spanked and being fucked real hard. We just have this sexual connection ive never had with anyone else before that is hard to describe.

She moves to another state next year for a job she has lined up though

oh i would fuck the gay right outta her man.. fer cereal

Yep

Yes

I have impure thoughts about banshee from time to time.. Sometimes I even fancy her more than sheep and it really scares me ;-;

A. job. well. done. my good man

No feels good

no but Wikipedia says it's about pick up artists?

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the separation of sex, love and commitment as practiced by seemingly everyone except me

I feel like I got myself caught, not knowing what the next step of my master plan should look like

sheep? achmed DETECTED

What the fuck is wrong with you. There are ~2 billion women I'd rather fuck then Lena Dunham

Go back to reconquering a leppo.

Yes. She's not even that attractive but she's cute and fun to talk to. I wouldn't even know she was a leftist if it weren't for all the retarded bullshit she "likes" on Facebook. I guess that's a true 21st century problem.

Yes officer, but I swear to god she 10/10. Doesn't matter now though

>Lena Dunham
Jesus fucking Christ.

Who doesn't become attracted to lefties. I've actually almost dropped enough redpills to change her views but it didn't stick sadly. She ended up getting a boyfriend and naturally adopted his views which reaffirmed hers.

What does Sup Forums think she is like in bed? I bet that she a filthy submissive who loves to get spanked hard, have her hair pulled and get spit on.

Yes, but didn't realize it at the time.

this story for instance
it makes me inexplicably sad. Everytime I have casual sex I fall into a pit of depression for several days after that

My girlfriend is and I challenge everything that is leftist that comes out of her mouth. Barring healthcare because capitalism and healthcare together are quite evil. The end result being that she can't refute any point and gets frustrated when I don't take her leftist points to be fact. The pill is hard to swallow for her.

DELET THIS

THIS IS PICUTRE OF MY WIFE HOW
IS IT MADE IT ON LINE???!?!?!?!???

Yes but I'm over her now. Actually, listening to her incomprehension of Trump's victory was quite satisfying after the fucking bitch kept lying to me.

I would rather roll my sack in broken glass than fuck Lena Dunham.

>Being attracted to the trap clone of Richard Dawkins
Greatest prank us eternal Anglos have played on the world since joining the EU.

No I am not a dummy who falls in love with women based on looks alone. There has to be shared virtues there. Needless to say I don't have a gf. Basically I have more important shit to do, like making money. You all can't support a family without money, so you are wasting time on any women you are dating. Basically you are looking for pussy that you will use and break up with. You could be making money.

10/10 would hate fuck

>user, what do you mean you voted Trump?
>Are you some kind of Misogynistic, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic bigot?
What do?

I had an SJW-ish feminist retard fuckbudy a while ago.

>tfw telling her that women are the niggers of the human race
>tfw randomly screaming SEIG HEIL!
>tfw redpilling her on race and gender
>thetriggering.gif

Man that was fun. Ditched her soon after that though, cause reasons. Kinda miss the crazy bitch desu.

I can understand Laci 'tits' Green.
But Lena Dumpsterham? Come on man have some self respect.

No just a kiwi

yeah

they get on my nerves

but they also get me hot

would be great for a casual fuck

I prefer this one.
Is there any similar with the Banshee?

>Being attracted = being in love
kek

guys, just flip em over they're all sisters
push the face into the pillow and you dont hafta listen
if, they're ugly just throw a flag over em and fuck em for your country

Say yes

wow rood

Say yes, and offer to impregnate her rapidly aging womb with my alpha as fuck seed before she goes barren.

"Yeah"

>rape

I believe you mean Laci 'yeast infection' Green

Wow that table looks nice, I really want to live with it for the rest of my life.

So who cares about attraction? It's a primitive way of selecting a mate. Your loss if you use it, but basically that is what blacks and mexicans do, while whites create nobility and people of good breeding.

My dumbass girlfriend is a liberal

In fairness though, she doesn't like Hillary much, but just HATED Trump

She was up all night crying when Trump won though

Used to fuck around with my cities polyamory community. Never really considered the women I met as long term wifey material.

lays there like a dead fish

Most women are leftist & progressive. If they really are attractive, then just fuck the libtard out of them.

It's why I'm an advocate for Cucktanity. I personally don't give a shit about Christfags, but the christian religion does wonders in reforming Leftist whores into actual women with a right wing traditionalist mindset. God gives women the purpose that they've been striving for that they thought they could find by slaving around for some CEO.

What you don't do, is what beta-fags or white knights do which is conform with the opinions of Leftist women. It actually seems like Leftism is just one yuge shittest. It's as if some broads what you to straighten them the fuck out.

Attracted in a way you want to try to rehabilitate them through rape?
Or in love?

That is exactly what user just said.

a tit-less headcase

As much of a cliche as it's becoming that could have just been due too the media though, my gf was talking about how she's "scared" and all this shit when he one and I was there trying to explain too her how basically we're half a world away and she's being a retard for actually being afraid (obviously without calling her a retard). I find out about a week later half the shit she was told came from Buzzfeed and her Facebook page.

i dont really talk with any of my old gfs about politics
my last ex laughed at me while i was talking her about vladimir putin (she didnt know who he was) because here "putin" could be translated to little faggot
she was a weird girl

I actually stopped reading after your first sentence the last time, but I believe that you have autism user.

My gf is very mildly leftist. Ironically she is a lot more religious than I am.

>Most women are leftist & progressive.
election differs with this idea

Her and her gay friend once criticized me for calling chest hair "manly" and believing in "toxic masculinity."

I have gotten her to call herself a slut while diddling her poop chute.

>user, why aren't you a feminist?

liberals are not leftists. liberals are right of center laissez faire capitalists who use identity politics to divide people along lines of alienated labor. liberals voted for pro-war clinton, pro-wall street clinton... obamacare is not socialized medicine either.

socialized medicine taxes people and then pays doctors and nurses and pays for medicine and care. obamacare taxes people and pays private insurance companies. that's fascist liberal bullshit.

right wing libertarians look up to liberal economists

it seems that no one has dated a leftist here, just liberal shitbags.

I'm a feminist that wants to live in a society where everyone acknowledges that white males are superior

if women were leftist and progressive, they would have voted for sanders and jill stein

You want to fuck this thing, leaf? Are you absolutely sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg&t=65

I was fuck buddies with a girl several that was very punk/goth.
We told bad jokes about dead people, murder, rape, babies, baby murders, raped babies, and pretty much made fun of everything.

I grew up.
She went on to 'occupy walstreet', support BLM fervently from the beginning, become 'gender fluid' and of course, now identifies as a native American because she's some fraction thereof and is really hooked on this DAPL thing these days from her facebook.
Also, despite being 'LGBTBBQ+' batshit crazy, she also wants us to bring in as many muzzy refugees that want to come and have open boarders.

And my last gf was a self identified 'feminist'.
She was very serious about a lot of really stupid unimportant shit.
She genuinely believed that women can't consent when drunk.
But insisted the same didn't really apply to men for legal purposes.

Bashar is that you?