Republicans say they want to own guns to protect themselves from the government if need be

>Republicans say they want to own guns to protect themselves from the government if need be
>Liberals say that's fucking stupid, it wouldn't make a difference
>Trump gets elected
>Liberals freak out and claim they need guns to protect themselves from the government
Can we just classify these fuckers as flora and fauna? They aren't even sapient.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEPpwQlRu5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so now all of a sudden they can take on the country huh?

Send Hickhock 45

Now they're willing to fight for the fourth amendment fucking hell

Go ahead commies start rahowa I live for the day I can commit war crimes on you all

Can we go to war with them at this point? I'm thinking about joining the guard for the sole purpose of beating the shit out of rioters when Trump is in office.

can we just ban liberals from owning guns?

>tfw have asthma
>tfw pass out when standing in place too long
>will never be able to join the guard or military
Maybe I can be a cop
No that's unconstitutional

No as much as I hate to say thats a terrible precedent to set

He so hardcore

The irony is delicious.

He's an assist but he finally gets why the 2nd is so important.

I'll take that as a win.

Well, I guess the second amendment just became even MORE secure, didn't it?

*asshat

>m... muh shotgun

Pistol grip pls.

actually this is proof that certain people should be banned from owning guns. especially people like the faggot in OP's pic

yes along with muslims and niggers

>I am going to shoot people who attempt to make my country better.

We get it, you hate America and love everything that isn't white. But guess what? There's very few of you, and many of us.

>actually this is proof that certain people should be banned from owning guns. especially people like the faggot in OP's pic

So, are you trying to attack the second amendment, STILL?

For real?

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble wrapping your head around?

We aren't going to be tricked into banning gun ownership just because some liberals are scared and buy guns.

we need to make this a meme and start pretending to be against guns

the left will be like "muh fascist taking my protection"

we then turn around and say "now you understand why right wingers wanted to own guns all these years"

Libertarians are such faggots. You know this faggot would never do shit either.

>Trump isn't even in office and he's already making millennials patriotic gun-lovers

He's like that anime super villain that was only pretending to be the villain in order to be "that super villain" but in reality was the good guy, except liberals are retarded and he was always the good guy

This is where we turn around and demand a ban on guns

#keepthemguessing

Seriously.

Fuck his logic but he should own a gun if he wants.

That man could single handedly take on all of California

(You)

Let them own guns and realize how fun they are. It only strengthens the 2nd amendment.

>we need to make this a meme and start pretending to be against guns

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEPpwQlRu5M

I chuckled too hard

They tried this before in Spain and it didn't work, their entire movement celebrates weakness, stupidity, and incompetence.

i dont have as asthma but i also get dizzy standing in place

I would love to watch him gun down libs from 200 yards out with a glock

>closing our borders
>so we can defend our fellow citizen
KYS faggot

>liberals dont relize that the republicans have more guns,and wont end up shooting themselves with them instead of the people they hate because they have actually picked one up and used it before

>Assault shotgun

Jesus Christ, the retardation.

Report to the FBI

oh and these liberals who want to "protect themselves from the goverment"can thank there negro king for making the goverment bigger and being one of the reasons why the goverment is ass raping there own people today

good luck in 2020 libtards.your only going to lose again because you still dont quite get why people do not want you as the majority in the goverment

People get dizzy and literally pass out all the time in formation. Ask anyone who has ever been in the military; at some point, they have witnessed someone fall out and it's fucking hilarious because they just tip over like a falling tree. Bonus points if it's in a serious ceremony like change of command or actual awards.

Anyway, 99% of the military is going to be sitting on your ass doing nothing. Even combat jobs. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. Military jobs are literally just a slightly, very slightly, cooler version of non-military.

why do you use a trip, there are ids and you don't need to be recognized outside of a thread at most.

R A R E
A
R
E

also we cant forget about the democrat controlled citys who have more murders and crime then the republican citys.not only will the right wing outgun you but they'll outnumber you.i wish these libtards would just start this already so we can finally have a good reason to wipe them off the face of the earth

not to mention obama and the left has made the us military into a joke now.i have alot of respect for people who served but you cant deny the amount of libtard generals and letting women in special forces,gays serve,etc is doing nothing but making shit worse

No u

>why do you use a trip

Because I can, and I want to.

have any real anime examples?
i would love to see

>Be a liberal faggot
>hate guns
>buy a gun because "muh facist trump"
>late at night in the city fast asleep
>hear a loud crash
>someone is braking in
>oh shit, liberal is scared and pissing his pants
>cops say that help will come in 40 minutes plus tip
>nigger with a gun
>liberal pulls out his shotgun and blast the diddn du
>starts crying after realizing he has become one of us

nah,let them own guns and kill themselves with them.it'll make america a better place without a future generation of anti gun liberal trash

what makes some people faint? and others not?

is it blood pressure related?

If user knew the answer, it wouldn't be an issue

How many times do we have to go over this.

They are LITERALLY NPCs, and should be treated as such (i.e. ignored completely until they're willing to hand out a good quest)

Right?
You're posting anime girl faces on Sup Forums and have asthma? Stick to shitposting mouthbreather your fat ass would just get in other officers' way.

>
Some people lock their knees when they stand in formation it blocks circulation and causes them to faint

While I respect the tactical shotgun game, I'd absolutely wreck this little bitch with my Remington 870 Express.

The main culprits are always dehydration (hangovers) and locking out your knees. Sometimes it's a medical condition but the majority are going to be one of those two things.

The best one I ever saw was standing in formation at a change of command

>new commander is giving his speech
>ceremony is in front of a plane
>can see the guy to my front left teetering
>I know it's coming
>he tips backwards into the girl behind him
>formations have tallest in front so he's bigger than her
>plus it's a girl
>she goes down with him
>can't laugh or look; have to stay looking forward
>two people come sprinting from behind the plane
>grab the guy by his arms and start dragging him
>mfw have to keep a straight face while guy is getting literally dragged across my boots
>they drag him behind the plane out of sight of everyone in attendance
>can still see his body on the ground while they just stare at him because neither one is medical

Has this faggot been arrested yet?

Hello Malik.

>Assault shotgun.
>Its a fucking pump shotgun.

Even when they decide to buy guns they still know shit. Maybe they'll all ND themselves.

The cunt looks and talk like a text-book case of extreme left - islam convert. Keffiyeh, the fluffy beard with almost no mustache...

Somebody should cap his arse before innocent people are killed.

>Same state dat vote for bonama vote for dump
>U cant expain dat!
This is the level of argument this is. It's not the same people, retard.

Trump. The mastermind marketer for the NRA. Only he could have gotten libtards into gun culture. trolling level=god king

Trump is already making America great again. He is turning pussy liberals into men, he is unnu-ing the nu-male.