You board your plane and see this

>You board your plane and see this.

*smacks lips* Sup whiteboi, we're gonna be your muhfuggen pilots today!

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ezq7NZ05cuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leave the plane

Do you really think I'd of stepped onto a plane that looks like this?

Arrest them for grand theft auto (they don't know how to get it off the ground). Shoot them for resisting arrest and pretending to pull a weapon on me.

Wouldn't it technically be like grand theft aero or something

Nothing, why would I do anything?

Have you seen black ladies drive? I'd be worried about the passengers of the other planes...

fpbp

over the intercom

"BITCH WHAT YOU SAY TO ME"

"heeeeey passengers we gonna have some damn fine turbulence right now"

Take seat assume crash position accept fate because it be racicst not to.

Binary get
FPBP

It would definitely be just plain and simple terrorism

Also OP board the plane and take my seat as you can't become a passenger pilot with pure gibs alone those two black folk got to where they are because they deserve it.

Impossible. No blacks would be willing to operate a vehicle without blinged out rims and tinted windows

SKYKANG SKYKANG DO NOT ANSWER

Do a 360 and land the plane

Never gonna happen
>obvious shop

Hijack and fly that

Leave and call the cops

Damn they didn't put a towel down on the seat first?

Alright this shit needs to stop. If this is all you contribute to the board, please leave immediately.

That comment was expected and hardly worthy of recognition.

>implying I would ever get on a plane

t. aviophobe

I make my peace with god and tell him I'm coming home

I came, I laughed, I lost.

Women have pretty good risk management, as long as they follow the checklist rather than saying "I'm a strong independent feminist womyn PILOT that don't need no checklist" I'll feel comfortable.

Mind you, if it's outside America, I'd rather not fly in a foreign airliner to begin with due to manufacturing/maintenance concerns.

Kek

21st post best post

>walk in
>see this
>do a 360 and walk away

I would estimate that there would be a high likelihood that the plane would crash with no survivors.

You are more likely to suffer an accident going to the airport than on the plane itself. You are not surviving one on a plane tho.

ask them why they shoot a man and then throw him out of the plane

Looks like it's straight outta Saints Row

>muhfuggen pilots

AYO
HOL UP
YOU SAYIN DIS DA RADIO ALTIMETER N SHI?

wouldn't it be plane and simple terrorism?

soul plane was such a great film

i'm gonna be removing 3 feet of your bowel n shit

Doesn't have a single Gat emblem or caricature on it...

Nobody cared who they were before they put on the ties.

Take my seat and wait for the flight attendant to bring me some Crown Royal and a Black & Mild.

I am obviously in the movie Soul Plane.

"I hope the media doesnt pin this crash on me..."

Do not hesitate to axe for assistances
youtu.be/Ezq7NZ05cuo

Wow dood people died.

Take affirmative action and get off that mu' fuggen plane.

*unzips dick*

SHIEEEEEET AYYYYOOOOOO SISTA GIRL LEMME HOLLA

WHER DA WAITER AT IMA GIT TURNT

Y'all niggas serving wings or legs on the in flight meal?

Life is the cause of all death. And I have a good friend, Soros, he means well but he is such an idiot. The other day he was talking of this new theory that eating human fetus will prolong his life. He is quite old. I tell him that he is just another human who is going to have to face death soon. No evidence for the fetus thing, he does stuff like that the more senile he gets.

Was this all apart of your plan?
(Also this is now a BIGGUY thread.)

>im2eddG4Umate

>racist white supremacist trump supporter and long-time friend of the hacker known as Sup Forums, takes control of plane and crashes well two brave women of colour attempt to grab the controls out of his hands. He is reported saying "Do you feel in control?"

Fpbp. Truth

It is in my most esteemed, most professionalimus beliefs that you are in most necessary need of removing one of yo kidneys. Please strap this mask upon yo face and breath deeply.

I'd be bummed I had to go to the cockpit of my gulf stream 3 and take over a few mor companies and get that GS6.

>off by one

WHITE BOIS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you doctor. I am finally free.

Barbie...Wow. is she missing a tooth?

New XMas 2016
Ruthless and toothless ethnic Barbie.

Checkmate, whitey

>*smacks lips* Sup whiteboi, we're gonna be your muhfuggen pilots today!
>What do?
Call the wife before takeoff and finally confess that when she and I made sweet love that I was fantasizing about her sister all these years, but I still love her and advise that she double any life insurance that shes taken out on me without my knowledge while hoping for a perfect moment such as this one.

That thing better have autopilot. AI can't get here fast enough.

Get off the flight and ask for a refund.

Kek

turn 360 degrees and raep them.

I work for American Airlines and there are a lot of nigger pilots. Ironically they're always the nicest.

Is that a fagmodded 747?

Wait triple 7.
>Two same engines

2016 is living up to a horror show.

They look Malay. I have nothing against Malays but I'd rather not fly on one of their airliners.

Show my appreciation and say Thanks Ladies :)

kill yourself

Wait no, 747.

Kek

Wakey wakey up from this nightmare

Yeah but that's like being a misogynist bouncer at a strip club and saying strippers are ironically the nicest women you know

Ayo hol' up
You's sayin..
We wuz pilots n shit?

das rite

>American Airlines
>Its HQ is in the shithole,Chicago

Not surprised

Keyword: ironically

True, but at least they're respectful niggers.

Nvm my last post, but what's your point?

747 has 4 turbines

Yep, I got that. Thanks for missing the point

Oh, fuck off. There is no affirmative action in flight training....maybe in iitial hiring, but if they can't pass the check rides, they will be let go. If they are in the flight deck, they earned the privilege to be there.

Lure them away with a bucket of chicken and some watermelon. Put them in shackles. Get a couple of competent white guys to pilot instead.

>iitial hiring
*initial hiring

>but if they can't pass the check rides, they will be let go
How can they be called equals if they're not allowed the responsibility of handling human life?

No, my point was that, if they are flying revenue flights in the real aircraft, it means that they passed all of the ground and flight training courses and tests. They earned their place up front. Just because most blacks are low achievers, doesn't mean that all blacks are low acievers.

... I would like to ride on this plane. With decent pilots though. Not these stewardesses wearing pilot outfits.

So what would you prefer them to do? Suck a white man's dick on camera? And then what? You'd say, "look at those sheboon whores"!

How are black people NOT supposed to be niggers? Good for them. They have reputable jobs. At least they don't have 12 kids hanging off their titties and "flipping" their welfare checks to buy crack.

You want to complain when niggers nig. Then you want to complain when they're actually doing something useful in society. Holy shit...make up your minds!

Someone please explain this bullshit.

see

Thank the white man for inventing autopilot, which I'm sure those lazy asses will be using 100% of the time.