Sup Forums, I think it's time we discuss the elephant in the room

Sup Forums, I think it's time we discuss the elephant in the room.

What are we gonna do when /r/the_donald gets banned and we get flooded with redditors migrating here? Let's not pretend that this isn't an inevitability. Reddit is a safespace with no room for trump supporters and there's already thousands of redditors here already.

We have to sage their posts like therenis no tomorrow

You probably won't notice a difference because they're already here.

We'll be fine.

Already here

Check the autismo bin Trump general

Just carpet bomb those "civic nationalists" with true redpills

>implying Sup Forums hasn't already become a reddit colony this election

I propose of an era of McCarthyism for Sup Forums - an age where redditors are redpilled and assimilated or witch hunted and doxxed. While Sup Forums is a superior platform for political discourse because dissenting opinions cannot be hidden, now more than ever we need to band together and keep the left from recovering.

Make it necessary to have a Sup Forums pass to post

Easy - ramp up the anti-semitism. I've noticed that redditors are a bit more accepting of jews and are a bit defensive when it comes to israel.

>semi redpilled plebs either become fully red pulled ubermench or leave
What's the problem here?

Sup Forums has been pretty shit as of late, although there seems to be a massive leftist outbreak throughout the globe. Facebook has been pure cancer with Fidel's death and its not ceasing at all..

daily gore and borderline CP threads. Increase the shitposting for a year and even the parasitic reddit fags will leave.

this could work

I don't care. Not my problem.

Wait, I thought the whole /r/the_donald place was just us flooding Reddit?

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums you fags think your so cool because the news mentioned you. Way to take credit for human tendicies. Seriously bro, why don't you want more friends. You could be appreciated

jesus christ that faggot is ugly

Stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back and all that shit.

You must have noticed by now that there's been a sharp increase in reddit threads. Reddit was useful for getting trump elected, but we don't need them anymore and they can't exist without Sup Forums memes to keep them strung up.

Request the mods to make a sticky

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Man. Not having upvotes is like the best thing ever! Freedom of speech baby!

Hahaha take my upboat :^}

And shit up their threads with dead cats.