Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I'm clearvoyant in a "knowing" sense. I sometimes see bits of the future.

Ask me anything, but I can't promise I'll answer everything.

When I am going to get a boyfriend?

Cop here. Am I gonna have to shoot a motherfucker? Pls no.

Will they lock her up?

I can't answer personal questions. I can only answer question about topics and people I know about.

who am i?

What doe the next 6 months to a year look like?

Experiencing Deja Vu from dreams doesn't mean you're a clairvoyant.

What will the fallout be with Podesta and Clinton and Wikileaks?

Will money or job ever enter my life?

WW3?

What is REALLY going on in the world? Behind the scenes?

You mean Hillary?

No. Probably not. Trump will not pursue anything that will divide the country further other than is necessary to make America great again.

What does the year 2116 look like?

Fugg

WW3?
WIII?
I
I
I
?

Please go to

how long untill !!defL22WSHKN update

How far into the future have you seen?

Dunno if serious or not but I can too. I can't like see the future at will but I'm constantly predicting things eerily well without thinking about it. I just like know "on the way home from the store, there will be a deer standing on the road on this point on this street" out of the blue. Had a series of crazy visions about the apocalypse many years ago, all of which seemed to be consistent with each other too.

Podesta brothers will have to face the music. Hillary will stear clear of it.

Not in a WW2 sense. There may be some conflict between India and Pakistan, but no nukes will fly ever.

Do you see yourself only on /x/ in the future?

When will we know about the aliens?

What's the future of the migrant crisis?

What if you are wrong?

Could you describe our space exploration this century or the next?

Does he win the war? You should know who I'm taking about. Your an oracle after all.

>!!defL22WSHKN

what is this?

It's vague like a distant memory, and only bits and pieces. Mostly within my lifetime (I'm 30ish). Only on global topics. The grand scheme of things. Nothing personal. Nobody is supposed to know his/her own future.

Are you a complete and total loser by choice or assignment?

>ID:FucM
Nice get.

Why did you become a demon worshiping murderer?

I'm not a mind reader.

What is the most far out or weird prediction you have seen?

Who will win the presidential election in Austria and how will the Italian referendum work out, both things get voted on the 4th

Answer the fucking questions.

Not OP but:

In the second vision I had about the apocalypse I was driving my father (who is a colossal skeptic) somewhere and he started telling me in a gravely serious tone that aliens exist and are living in many of our cities, completely hidden from the masses.

I've had a feeling since then that this may have a lot to do with the apocalypse (which from what little I have seen did not look like it was initiated by nuclear war or anything that we would expect.)

Prussia is German when?

>!!defL22WSHKN
tripcode/%21%21defL22WSHKN/

I'm clairvoyant as well. Tell me how the war starts and my position in it. If you're really clairvoyant you'll know what I mean.

Shit. Sorry. Any major wars in the next century and what are the results?

How's Scotland in the future?

>how much weed do you smoke?

Why do I keep seeing "22" everywhere?

so basically you have a good intuition, and you use confirmation bias to tell your ego you're /super/natural.

Stop talking out your ass dude, wake up.

>do you believe in multiple timelines

You know about the war? I need answers. Give me everything you got.

What's something mind-blowing from the future that you have seen?

I smoke as much as I am allowed decided by the cosmic chaos natural order.

which is just the right amount for me.

Do you do childrens parties?

>The Oracle of Truth

Does Michelle Obama now have - or ever had - a penis?

Holy shit, I do as well. 122 usually. But lots of 22's.

Sure you can see the future, but more importantly are you aware of the present moment???

what role does America play in the future world? Does America turn into a glorious monarchy and/or empire or does it just fade into class wars and insurgencies?

What is the TRUE current state of the world and how will that affect the next century?

your role is to suck OP's dick and get pegged by michele obama while obama cucks you and you queef the australian anthem

How can I melt away my crippling anxiety without also fucking up my life worse than it is already?

Speak from the third eye, please, not from mortal assumptions.

That Elon Musk is not completely human like us.

Civil conflict within major cities in Europe, especially France, England and Germany because of the obvious.
Some armed conflict between India and Pakistan. Nothing out of the ordinary so far.

I don't care enough about it to know.

Will I ever not be too scared to talk to her?

Which groupsoul are you a part of, or are you a starseed/wanderer?

whats the point of me writing anything here? wont you already know what i will post before i post it?

What is the plan for the human race in your opinion based on your gift?

is it possible we are currently in a simulated reality?

Will she and I be together again?

I remember that thread, I didn't remember people being autistic about it though.

Fuck yourself you gay emu. Legitimately kill yourself.

when will your hiv become full blown aids, faggot?

Some clairvoyant you are...

>Europe descends into war for the MCLVXIV time

Old World wars are old news. Let's talk about what really matters here, the New World and its colonies, specifically America.

That white genes will dominate in the long run. You'll see a lot of "mongrels" having "Aryan" babies if they carry the genes for it.

To evolve into a higher dimension. Together with the visible universe. Humans are the highest consciousness of life. Everything is connected.

At first I thought I had OCD or something but I've seen it in seemingly impossible places.

Even the original Trump will win post has 22 (twice in the date).

What is Elon Musk then? What else is going on here?

fuck mate stop being a pussy faggot and asking some gay faggot who's vagina told him he has mystic capability cause of all the dick he eats.

Fucking go out and do something about it you pussy nigger faggot. asking some faggot who thinks he a sick cunt. read your own future you faggot bitch, are you going to put your big boy pants, buy some flowers, rock up to her house after you change yourself for the better, or are you going to continue sitting on the computer being a weak bitch cunt?

I can see the future, you're useless a cunt and she'd rather run miles than see your decrepit tiny ass ball sack with no testosterone ever again.

Are you a faggot

KEK

clutching straws on an anime imaging board about your role in faggot op's war asshole.
Go fight a war about who sucks the seaman out of his ass somewhere else.

What is future society like?

get back to /x/ please

In a sense, we are. When you die you "log out".

Elon Musk is here to help us. Together with a couple of other important people. Trump also has something special in him. He's human, but there's a component in him that makes him immune to certain human flaws.

No, I like pussy.

Oh I've seen it in all sort of media, really wonder what it could mean. Apparently it is a "Master Builder" and a master number according to numerology.

nice

nice quads bra

wie gaat de Nederlandse verkiezingen winnen?

Are you a faggot?

Oh, wait thats right youre OP of course you are!

Will we reach other planets before we evolve more, does it happen at the same time, or are we going to explore space once we evolve?

where is my horse?

Why are there dark secrets in the halls of power? Why are the dark ones there?

No, I like pussy.

We will have visited a number of planets before we start to see any significant evolution.

I can't do personal questions, only global ones.

Are you a champion of Kek?

Ok will Ameica be nigger free in the near future?

kek that's why I was asking. Can't tell if that's a dick or monkey vulva.

I did see that in numerology and even looked into how 22 plays out in tarot cards (its the Fool in some decks - like the wild card).

Reminder that visions of the future come from demons:
>Some brothers came to find Abba Anthony to tell him about the visions they were having, and to find out from him if they were true or if they came from the demons. They had a donkey which died on the way. When they reached the place where the old man was, he said to them before they could ask him anything, "How was is that the little donkey died on the way here?" They said, "How do you know about that, Father?"

>And he told them, "The demons showed me what happened." So they said, "That was what we came to question you about, for fear we were being deceived, for we have visions which often turn out to be true." Thus the old man convinced them, by the example of the donkey, that their visions came from the demons.

Stay safe OP

Too vague, but I'll try. It's brighter than most of you here believe, but there's a lot of civil struggle in the immediate future. I'm talking about city wide chimpouts between ethnic groups. Mostly in the largest cities in Europe. Especially within Western countries. People will even start emigrating to non-Western countries because of it. White people will mostly flee to Australia and safe parts of America.

The chimpouts will be short, though, and instigated by (((you know who))) because right wing governments getting power.

What we see in America is nothing compared to what will happen in Europe.

Geert Wilders

I know you're not supposed to be able to read your own future, but when do you kys? also, can you live stream it you fucking delusional gronk?

The bible also talked about girls lusting over donkey genitals. Is this a convenience

I have a question for you. A few days before Brexit happened I was able to accurately predict that leave would win by 52% even though my rational brain said that this vision was just me getting hopeful. I turned out to be right. And ever since then I've been paying close attention to some predictions that I have firming my busy work day. And just the other day I predicted that I would have a complication with a Costner I had and that I wouldn't have the issue resolved until 7:05 that evening. And it happened. A lot of this has been happening to me lately and it's kind of freaking me out. Can you tell me if there's a way to help improve these ablilities that I have?

That's intuition, genius.