Saudi Arabian Patriarchy BTFO

Saudi woman pictured not wearing hijab faces calls for her execution

Durka Durka, wear your burqa.

No Hijab? Kill the Kebab

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-woman-no-hijab-execution-abaya-muslim-a7450096.html

Seriously why the fuck do they get so triggered by a woman showing her hair?

Seriously why the fuck do they get so triggered by a woman showing her hair?

Just wait for the feminist outrage when they see this!

Seriously, this is the culture that liberals insist is peaceful and worthy of importing into our countries.

liberals and SJWs dont care about middle eastern patriarchy

if they did, they would have been dead, they fear them

Its cultural mane. Its in their holy book, there is no rationale i cpuld equate it too for you or I being burgers. Other than that they feel the same way i do when I see the death star shoot that rebel cruiser except fpr them its when someone goes against muh religion. Shit just got real for them.

That is actually brave desu. God help her.

reminder liberals are apologists for these people 24/7

because they think muslim men can't control themselves, islam treats all men as potential rapists, it's actually hilarious if you think about it.

it's not even IN the book
it's on a sticky note that comes with the book that just appears when it passes through them

Its the first step to "strong independent wymyn"

> this country donates money to Western feminists
Really makes you think

Pic unrelated? Chick in the comments is obviously not a liberal.

Someone post some Arab qt feet. Arab girls have the best feet.

Allah likes hairless women....if you know what i mean.

no wait I'd gladly let them do this to their women, mainly because if their faces are covered up, then white men won't be enticed to marry them

the wahabist regime in saudi arabia was installed by the u.s.

>Saudi Arabia is the only predominantly Muslim nation
>Not Indonesia
>Not Morocco
>Not Malaysia
>Not Bangladesh

Sup Forums is this retarded

>She can dress however she wants!

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Sup Forums is anti western women wearing less clothing, Sup Forums is pro middle eastern women wearing less clothing.
Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

or, perhaps meeting in the middle of two extremes you shitlord

"Saudis help Yemen", please. Saudi Arabia is only interested in keeping the country run by Sunnis so it doesn't lose its political hegemony in the region. They're deathly afraid of Shia Iran having more influence on their neighboring countries, and they can't do anything about it, which is evident in the fact that Iran is winning the proxy war in both Yemen and Syria.
Same thing for Iran. They had a thriving democracy until an American and British backed Coup D'etat in the 50's, which paved the way for a another Coup D'etat, where the Shah had been supplanted with an Islamic fuck face.
Controlling your sexual urges is a very un-Islamic thing, therefore, the only solution is to cover women head to toe in cloth.

I forgot to attach a pic here

>Mfw saudi princess doesn't have to wear hijab