APOLOGIZE. NOW

APOLOGIZE. NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3988110/Lena-Dunham-gets-drunk-indulging-two-glasses-wine-revealing-extent-health-troubles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lena Dunhm LELZ

Fat lesbian pedophile cunt btfo

She confessed to raping a 3 year old.

LOCK

HER

UP

Breaking the pedos one at a time.

Lol then maybe someone should take her out. With a bullet. To the head.

Where's the vid?

She's a mean person.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3988110/Lena-Dunham-gets-drunk-indulging-two-glasses-wine-revealing-extent-health-troubles.html

Hope she pulls a Bud Dwyer.

>Human Wastebasket
>Canadian

Checks out

She needs to check herself. Before she wreaks herself.

We finally made her tell the truth about something

>two glasses of wine being enough to intoxicate that mass of flesh

POO ON LEAF

Who is this chick and what does she do? I hear her name sometimes and it's "literally who?" to me.

Nice to see her telling the truth for once

anti-depressants do that

sorry

>wandering through the desert on some ill-planned "spiritual journey"

>becoming obsessed with dogs and holistic 'healing crystals"

It's nice to see that Trump's election sent her into a full-blown mental breakdown.

I hope a rattlesnake cuts her journey short

First thing she's ever said that I actually agreed with.

So can anyone tell me why she is famous? I googled her and wikipedia'd her and I still don't get it. How does she have "fans"? what exactly does she do to acquire "fans"? She even got to speak at the DNC... I feel like the Bobs on Office Space... "So what would you say... 'You do here'? " ?

It was one of those big full-bottle-of-wine glasses

There has honestly never been an uglier woman her age.

There have been fatter, etc. But she has absolutely zero sex potential.

Thus, has no purpose.

she's a feminist

that's pretty much all you gotta do these days

She does a shitty show, and is a shitty person. She also shilled for Hilldog, and she admitted to molesting his sister

she is close to being dead, what a blessing

She called herself a 'flaming pile of garbage' after the Odell Beckham incident. She's plenty self-aware

Because she is an ashkenazi jew whose father is a literal degenerate "artist" and friends with many prominent Hollywood jews including jews who are producers and execs at HBO and he got his daughter a show because of jewish nepotism. Jewish nepotism in Hollywood and jewish nepotism in general.

she's a gynecologist
she specializes in the removal of minerals from young girls vaginas

She created the show Girls that's on HBO or something. And then she wrote a book that a lot of people liked even though she graphically described molesting her little sister. And now she's just talking head status the way marginally famous people get to be when they talk about muh feminism on twitter.

>I'm a human waste basket
>recovering from three successive pelvic and uterine surgeries

Ugly used up liberal whore. Probably screwed up her lady parts from degenerate sex acts.

Can't unsee

She is a fake celebrity forced by the media machine.

>her constant health problems and inability to breed

Moloch worshipping pedophiles

Funny how much truth people utter when they're drunk.

It would bring me allt of joy if she killed herself.

Her overies are literally trying to escape

doesnt her dad paint vaginas

>Fat lesbian pedophile cunt btfo
You take that back! She is not a Lesbian!

I'm not clicking that, Tell us more about these health problems

>she is flattering herself

at least she's self-aware

>lena dunham

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipster
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

>Hope she pulls a Bud Dwyer.

kek

So cute to see Taytay to walk with her autistic little sister

Basically this. We have to put up with her disgusting body and personality because her parents knew the right people to artificially push her out into the spotlight.

you forgot to tell us to check your post number

Stop posting these threads about irrelevant people.

wew

Lena concluded: 'Today I’m having a down day. I’m in bed, trying to meditate away the referred pain and also the guilt that comes with admitting what your body can’t do.'

'I am whole, except for this irrelevant flesh,' she said.

>constantly does nude scenes despite no human being on planet earth wanting to see her disgusting body

THAT'S A FUYCKING LIE.

She aint human.

Yeah

>said she'd leave America if Trump won then backtracked and said "i..i..it's a j..joke guys..."

No jew babies, how will we cope?

Does it even count as nudity if your thigh fat and bush are covering your vagina?

i'd hatefuck if she took a shower first

Accurate

What? For real?

This is what happens when you're raised by a bunch of ex hippie sex weirdos.

you forgot to check you own privilige scum

She shoved rocks into her little sister's vagina for like 10 years

Not even fat women are capable of handling alcohol like men are. I've seen it, a landwhale takes like 3 shots and it's done.

I like you.

German–Estonian Non-Aggression Pact was signed in Berlin on June 7, 1939, by the Estonian and German Ministers of Foreign Affairs Karl Selter and Joachim von Ribbentrop. German–Latvian Non-Aggression Pact was also signed on the same day. Ratifications of the German-Estonian pact were exchanged in Berlin on July 24, 1939 and it became effective on the same day. It was registered in League of Nations Treaty Series on August 12, 1939.

The pact was intended for a period of TEN YEARS.

Coincidence? I think not.

Dunham is literally Hitler.

Yes. Lena Dunham is a child-rapist.

>Drunk
Not even close. Clickbait wins again.

>self-aware

That's like fucking Chewbacca

Tbqh she was only like 5 at the time.

She was messing around with her sister. For all her faults thats kind of the least crazy.

I would rather pay for lifetime of pills for a legion of women than pay one cent to some mullato turd baby being housed in prison.

She's only famous because she's Jewish

>The 30-year-old

This is what I found the most shocking. Good fucking God. This cunt probably makes more money in a year than I will see in a lifetime meaning she has the opportunity to improve her skin, lose her weight, and get professional mental help but she chooses to exist the way she does.

Chill out

Ashkenazi nepotism.

It's easy to get ahead when daddy has lots of powerful and rich friends in the industry.

>>>/reddit/

she thinks shes some enlightened poet/leader of women

She kept doing it.

Man, I'm glad I'm bisexual sometimes.

Lol wouldn't even text tweet her desu let alone ask sorry.

Disgusting

and ima make that bitch growl like him too f a m

Why should I apologize for a correct statement that somebody else made?

I'd rather fuck Michael Obama.

Why is she not in canada yet?

If she had a normal girl hair style and wore make up she'd pass as a 6 or a 7. Scary thoughts.

No. She's actually far worse than that.

She unironically endorses white male genocide. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Wew lass

So if she finally agrees with us on one point, do you think she is willing to listen to conservatives with respect to public policy?

She was seven when she put pebbles in her sister's vagina. Just sayin'.

7????????????????
no, never, not happening, not now not ever, never, no

strictly self defense

god she annoys me

it's easier to tolerate narcissism on the part of people who are actually attractive and (or) talented

Fuck you, Leaf. I hope the Habs never win Lord Stanley again, you fucking moose fucking piece of The Queen's shit.

May Trudeau move a family of Syrians into the house next to you who rape your mother and eat your dog and destroy your "Kids in the Hall" collection before sodomizing you to death, you fucking piece of "North of 60"-watching shit.

Burn in Hell.

nah you covered it senpai