I have a pizza coming in 10 minutes. Should I tip, or not?

I have a pizza coming in 10 minutes. Should I tip, or not?

20%. Anything less you're scum.

Tipping is for faggots

>so tip OP

Make sure its from Comet Pizza and Ping Pong.

Pizza Hut

Yes

Are you a nigger?

Throw the motherfucker a 5 at least.

They are a waiter. In their own car.

>tip or go get it yourself, and make sure you ask for everything you want and clear it before you finish ordering because their car is not the kitchen.

KYS

That's disgusting.

No tell them if they want more money they should of tried harder in school and made a decent career for themselves.

>tfw can never have a discussion about tipping without someone changing the subject to reservoir dogs

Fuck you

Why do you even tip delivery man? Doesnt he get paid by his employer?

Ah fuck, bamboozled again.

sage

If you're not getting Papa Murphys you might as well kys

Dang

No tipping is appropriate for waiters who give you service above and beyond the standard of excellence but not pizza drivers who are literally just doing the bare minimum required for their job.

Call him a satanic pedophile and slam the door in his face

Just the tip

WARNING DO NOT CLICK OPS IMAGE OR YOULL NEED TO DESTROY YOUR HD

of course you should. thank you for choosing besta pizza

Pizza you say?

How old is it?

It depends on the employer but in America if you make tips they can pay you below minimum wage so the tips can become essential to making a decent amount (although unless you work at a 5 star restaurant with $100 meals you are going to make slave wage period)

Brits are too poor to tip. They are saving up for Brexit.

tip, but dont pay for the pizza

What the fuck did you order. Did you get the works?

You shouldn't tip, ever. Tipping is stupid.

Kek

Because when the motherfucker knows he's getting a tip,your shit is always hot and fresh.You get your shit first.

>a pizza

we're on to you fucker

Depends on if there is hair on the pizza

fuck you I don't like these jokes

A curse on you OP. Now I have to waste two seconds identifying storefronts in a collection of ambiguous and grainy images.

>if you make tips they can pay you below minimum wage
No, they can't. You are misrepresenting the practice you're talking about.

r

I'm at university and deliver pizza for a living.

The only people who tip are older white males. Pretty much everyone else just takes the pizza and shuts the door. Make about £0.50p an hour average tip on top of my £7.50/hour wage

motherfuck

yeah why not

FUKFUCKFUCK+

I can tell you that most delivery drivers make their sole wages from tips. When they are in their car they don't even get minimum wage, and it is their car. Unless you are making 10+ an hour on average you are not even covering the cost of wear and tear. Delivery drives tend to make minimum wage in store, and half that while on the road from their employer. They can average three separate deliveries an hour or two triple deliveries depending upon what their boss gives them. They spend 3/4ths of the hour on the road, and so if you aren't tipping they aren't even making minimum wage let alone the break even point and that is assuming they are full time. Are you a black or Indian? Racism isn't funny, because it's true.

I need red-pilled career suggestions. I'm going into health information technology how fucked am I.

How much was the whole order?

No

How old is the pizza?

>knows he's getting a tip
How will he know this, you rerard?

Make sure to take your map related handkerchief with you.

Yes but just the tip, and only for a minute

Guess he only tips his lovers.

should I play DOMINO's on cheese or pizza?

Really ruffles the the jimmies in my neurons.

So what's up with Domino's pizza? Innocent or faggots?

This

>No, they can't

Yes, they can. It's federal law that you don't have to pay hourly minimum wage if tips are involved.

COMET PIZZA? PIZZAGATE? PODESTA?

KYS

(you)

Did you order a side of walnut sauce?

>pizza
Is anybody coming over to have pizza for an hour or two? Do they have any preferences for their pizza? Do they prefer their pizza shaved?

fuck you

kys OP

Do you like your pizza from the back?

>implying waiters arent paid by the restaurant

good threat

thread*

Don't pay

Of course, don't be a fucking nigger.

You could give him the tip but he might enjoy the entire cock if you give him the chance.

Only if he's white

Do you ever plan on ordering from the same pizza shop again in the next 6 months? If so you need to tip. If not fuck 'em

Die

40%

Not if its a nigra

Fuck you cunt

damn. came in just to save the qt's image

This please

just the tip

Yes, but moderately.

fuck off

In America the restaurant coorps lobby congress to keep wages low. Waiters are paid $2.15/h, and if they are lucky some leftovers. Delivery drivers tend to get $7.25/h in store, and $3.50 on the road. 50% of the two dollar delivery is taken by the company for insurance purposes. I can tell you this: if everyone tipped 20% when I was a driver I would have been making 30k a year. Most people don't tip 20%. They tip the same as their parents did in the 70's-90's or not at all. The few that do tip 20% or more save our asses, and pick up the slack for you assholes. "WHO IS IT?!" [it's the fucking pizza you ordered you ghetto jackass]

You're so fucking retarded.
The law only makes it so whatever is earned in tips can pay for the hourly wage, however if you fail to make any tips the fucking owner has to pay you the difference up to the minimum or agreed wage. Kys for spreading this myth nigger.

I'm a delivery boy. I get paid less than minimum wage because I'm expected to make my real money off the tips.
If you don't wanna tip, walk your bitch ass to the restaurant and get it yourself. In cases similar to mine your tip is basically paying for the delivery service.