What happens to Chad Thundercock after college?

What happens to Chad Thundercock after college?

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beta bucks
Alpha fucks

As a Chad I can confirm this.

He marries the captain of the cheer squad, becomes CEO, and has lots of alpha babies

He gets a good job and lives a good life.

What? You think being a chad is all about muscles and good looks?

Most get fat.
That's it.

>High paying banking job
>hot wife
>2.5 children
>and a happy family life

winners win, losers lose

All of our Cheerleaders were ugly sloots. Now the drill team had all the hotties. Guess thats why they call them the drill team

>He gets a good job and lives a good life.

Yup, Sup Forums thinks the'll fail but they have connections and family that'll make sure theyll be mkaing six figures, live in mansions while the STEM cuck works in the dark room alon because he cant socialize

Most Chads I've known mellowed out after high school. They might very well be your boss but they aren't going to straight up fire you and fuck your wife.

I wish I could meet the beta faggot who draws these comics so I could trip him while he is carrying something or some other thing he thinks Chads do.

I know Chads and they are going into either STEM or business.

In the case of that guy, he became a millionaire and married a hot woman.

He gets injured in the game and eventually loses his scholarship

>Becomes frat boy.
>Bangs chicks.
>Votes Trump.
>Bangs chicks.
>Hits the ground running after college.

Chad has the world (and his cock) at his feet.

Sales. They become those douchey annoying Sales-kin.

They have to get their nut.

That's because real """Chads""" are smart, humble people. Ugly narcissists project their shit onto them and then are dumbfounded when they realize that they actually are good people and have a lot to offer in terms of leadership and friendship.

Chad is a state of mind.

>77
very likely this

pretty sure Chad goes and works for dad, or just playboys it up or goes to university.

college is for beta bitches

>my history teacher once showed me a picture of him in college, was pretty much a copy of op's image
>fat and balding now
>mfw

Lol thats what i did.
>Played varsity QB for 2.5 years
>got hurt so never had the chance to play college
>decided to go full blown degenerate and join fraternity at University
>in for 2 years and got bored
>joined the Army
Pretty happy with where im going and where i've been desu
But i dumped my highschool gf to bang sloots at school all day. Kinda regret that one tho

That is a very mature comment. Thanks.

Yeah, so it's silly to assume a Chad won't excell in any job he goes into.

He continues being Chad Thundercock, bangs all his slutty coworkers, and becomes a CEO

>But i dumped my highschool gf to bang sloots at school all day. Kinda regret that one tho

You're only saying that to give me solace. Please tell me I didn't miss out on anything,. Chad. Please.

Being in a fraternity isn't always degenerate though. I have a friend who joined a fraternity and it put him on a really good path and is probably the best decision of his life.

Sells insurance, has kids, gets divorced, gets fat, kills self

Chads find success everywhere they go.

He eventually ages like shit while his Xanax obsessed wife cucks him with the 20 year old pool boy.

Thinking of my high school Chads...

One inherited dad's big-city parking garages.
Lawyer
Insurance underwriter
Various sales jobs involving "accounts" and getting bonuses

They have lots of smiling pictures on facebook.

They travel the American west and take shitty pictures of it.

The usual.

Oh no. You're completely right. We just got hammered about everyday of the week. Thats about it. I met some of my best friends i've ever had through the fraternity. Lots of connections to make. Especially since a lot of them are there bankin on daddys money. And daddy can offer you a really nice job even though you have no experience;)

r9k pls go

Does he wear his varsity jacket to hold on to the times of when he used to be relevant? They become horrendous after high school/college if those were the years they peaked.

Just from my experience bro. She went to another university to me. Everytime i see her when come back home i realize how bad i fucked up. Ditching a girl that absolutely loves you and is pretty much a 9/10 in your eyes, to go to a party school and fuck whores every weekend with no morals. Eh take your pick. It gets old my friend.

CHAD REVOLUTION WHEN?

WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THIS BOARD FROM YOU

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

most corporation like an aggressive, dominant person to be in charge. This is old as fuck, it's normal that Chads are successful after college. A real chad is outgoing, athletic, social, fairly smart (you will be surprised how smart they could be), leader and adaptable.

Those traits are important to be successful in live. They won't be rocket scientist but they will have progeny and money by the end of his life.

>Chad is a state of mind.

ok, that's it, someone has to make a Chad Academy or something. We have shit like PUAs schools.

I WANT TO BE A CHAD TOO!

He makes assloads of money and continues to bang hot babes

This is why I have a hard time respecting them. They live off inheritances and have never truly gone from rags to riches. Not shitting on them, but I can't find myself to admire someone with a small loan of a million dollars. The agrarian family man is much more respectable.

Hm. I had high school girlfriends but never "the" high school girlfriend (high school sweetheart and such). To be honest I would find it scary to be out of the game so fast. But that sucks, sounds like she was a good one. Best of luck.

it's just as important to keep the fortune alive in a family.

What? do you think wealth is something that automatically keeps flowing even after you are rich?

starts a construction company or opens a car dealership. gets fat

Chads are too busy having sex and socializing than wasting their lives in a mongolian bulletin board.

But it doesn't teach your children how to appreciate money or you as a provider. And people who brag about inheritance money thag wasn't self-made are tremendous faggolas.

Most people consider me Chad. I think most people think chads are dumb and only care about banging sluts but that's not true. Chads bang sluts because they are passionate in other areas of life. Virgin nerds are so consumed with trying to fuck stacey that it comes off as desperate. Girls hate that. If you wanna be a Chad good looks definitely helps but it's more about a fuck you pay me state of mind. Guys these days are pussy died beyond belief but your on Sup Forums so you are already half way there.

they become president

Whoa there, buddy. Not everyone can be a CHAD. I am.

I got a dad bod and went bald.

Feels bad man, still can pick up chicks pretty easy tho.

Nah man. Not all frat bro's are like that though. Me and a couple of the other guys had jobs and paid our dues while taking 16 hrs a semester. You literally have no free time lol

Frat bros are dorks that went to college.

>even if i have to benchpress html

Kek

He gets a job and continues to fuck chicks until he decides to get married I guess.

they have to maintain it, if they fuck up. they lose everything. It's a different reality but harsh if they make the wrong move.

People can be douchebags with or without money.

I'll still hit on your girlfriend right in front of you and probably fuck her later that night. Being a dork is fun

can a Chad be trained or genetics and country of origin are important?

Dudes gonna look like shit when hes older. His jawline will start to lose its definition and merge with his huge neck. He's blonde so he will probably go bald too.

The jock in the OP is called Jay Gould

He owns a multi-million dollar business

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199

>tfw was never a nerd
>tfw was never Chad Thundercock either
>I was just (((there))) and had fun

Who /neutral/ high school experience here? We just used to make fun of dudes with faggy lisps. I imagine that's frowned upon these days.

Pic related should give you an idea of how old I am. This movie came out the year I graduated. Back then, inclusiveness was encouraged unless you were a disgusting homosexual.

75% of them become insurance salesmen. The other 25% work as low level managers at warehouses.

You'd get your ass beat :)

t. Jock

The chads I know

>graduated college
>buzzes around hometown like a fly to shit
>drinks at the bars with old friends

others

>works sales job
>drinks every weekend
>existential confusion after college because they can no longer have their self esteem built by playing sports

Honestly they all look pretty pathetic. I'm more impressed with what I'm doing than what they're doing.

He marries Stacy and mortgages a place in the suburbs. He gets a job in sales and watches sports in the evening while drinking beer. Having kids has made it more difficult for him to exercise. He might get to the gym once a week but only has time for brief cardio. He gradually gets fatter over the years, as does his wife. He could probably stand to spend a bit less and save a bit more, but it's important that they appear as affluent as the neighbors. He gets upset internally when his daughter starts fucking around with low life piece of shit boys (like how he was), she has so much potential, but for her, popularity at school is more important than actually applying her natural skills in math and science. Meanwhile all his son does is play fucking video games all day, and has a C average in school.

Too mentally ill to be Chad, I meet all other prerequisites.

Should have tried, we always enjoyed having a lurch around

I was just (((there))) and had no fun.

gets a job
is a good team player and loyal worker so he rises up the ranks
takes on leadership role
goes up into management
uses tools learned to strike out and become an entrepeneur
gets a hot ass wife and has 10 healthy white babies
perpetuates the cycle when chad thundercock 2.0 comes in looking for a job at his company

The one's I knew went on to be investment bankers on Wall St

Hows freshman year of highschool bud? Did you make the A-team? Oh no you're a fuckin pussy that sits on the bench because you're only 5'9 and you run a 5.8 forty.
Lol keep fuckin dreamin man

The fuck is that

He gets a trade and makes more money than you with your lib arts degree

Its hard to be made into a CHAD. No one can train or make you a CHAD. You have to make yourself a CHAD.

It doesnt happen often, but it is possible.

Why did you put the coincidence detector on there? Do you even know what it means? Did you just get here from the leddit diaspora?

Easiest way to describe it is that guy that smashes beer cans on his forehead to fit in.

ends up in a trade job and an abusive alcoholic

dark

I know a couple of those guys. Always ends up pissing or throwing up on himself lol

neutrality was the best

he fucks mexican qt's while you're posting on mysterious t-shirt hobbyist painting enthousiasts board.

I was a college lacrosse player at top 5 division 1 school. Those not properly equipped for success were given sales jobs at a large pharma company that rhymes with riser.

Some Chads are pretty cool guys, who don't afraid of anything. And also are smart and nice, and funny. Get over your inferiority complex, you whiney baby

when i see threads like these I genuinely look up to make sure I didnt accidentally click on r9k

Whatever you say faggot

I don't get it. I tried not being so obsessed with sex that I looked desperate. Spent years just chilling out and doing me. Made plenty of guy friends and had neat experiences, but girls kept ignoring me. Am I still coming off as desperate despite myself or what?

he becomes disaffected in the workforce taking orders of the nerds he once dominated

he becomes a cop and takes his pent up aggression out on black people

what was weird is i was a fat loser, but somehow the "chads" let me hang out with them and shoot the shit. their nice cars and lazy laid back attitude during P.E.

pretty weird thinking about it. probably thought i was gonna columbine the school or something. i had, i still have it, a real nice black rain coat/over coat with red silk on the inside.

checked

Oh wow, it's the stereotypical has-been.

Whats the difference between cheerleaders and the drill team

Does this kind of shit actually happen in high school? I was nerdy as hell, went to a hick high school in Alabama, and nobody treated me like that. I don't even remember seeing it.

Depends on if you're talking about an alpha plus or an alpha negative person.

Alpha plus will go on and be successful in his chosen career, he will maintain his status as an alpha throughout his life because he truly understands what it means to be alpha and intentionally carries himself as one. Alpha negatives will likely fade away into the grind of a regular blue collar job, they don't have the skills to achieve any form of alpha status in the real world. They will probably however still act like they are the top dog for the rest of their lives and will be seen as giant cunts for that reason.

I dunno man, i always looked at chicks and didnt try to hide the fact i was checking them out and wanted to fuck em. 10 nos and one yes is still a yes.

If you're ugly theyll call you creepy though.

>Sluthate

Exactly.

>be chad
>go into stem
>all the nerdy girls like you because your top 20% status is even more pronounced
>breed with smart, nerdy qt
>have super children

Same. I had no fun. Nobody picked on me because my presence was unoffensive. Never got invited to parties.

I fucking regret spending lunch-times indoors with my pair of friends talking to teachers, instead of going out and socializing at the quad or going off campus for lunch, since we didn't have cars. Just poorfagging through life.

how does one fix their sunken in eyes? People always tell me I look like I just came home from war or that I look high af

not same user

cheer leaders cheer on the team at games and shit

drill teams are pretty much just the equivalent of the navy doing fancy walks and blowing curved metal pipes, but are teens

But eerily accurate

I fucking bet you fat faggot

Go to bed

Isn't that Gronk with dyed hair?

In any relationship with a girl you have to be ok with losing them. Even if it's just friends stop being the "nice guy" who is always there from them. Be the fun guy who only texts them on Friday night when your drunk. Girls love mystery, they only want they deep meaningful relationship after you've started dating for a bit. Be the guy who is barely available but still show up in their life once and a while. Good luck

ask /fit/