Why do Communists and leftists in general have more attractive women?

Why do Communists and leftists in general have more attractive women?

kys

They don't. You just like easy pond scum.

They don't

Prove it.
Bitch

They don't. They have more women in general because women are losers and slaves to their feelings. Naturally they lean towards being compassionate but they lack the cognition to determine when it's appropriate and when it's detrimental.

hnnng. She is some South American politician, but I can't recall her name. I want to fuck the commie out of her so badly.

>fat tumblrinas
>attractive
Pick 1

More importantly, why they are always white?

Does Nazbol count?

>Why do I think Communists and leftists in general have more attractive women?
They control the media.

Also here's GILF checking my numbers

BECAUSE YOU'RE RETARDED

wat

Ahahaha what a fucking joke

this dumb bitch is a shame for texas. stop talking about her

>attractive women get handed everything in life
>don't have to try to educate themselves or improve their intelligence
>be dumb as a rock
>man i dont get why republicans hate welfare so much, we could just, like, i dunno, print more money and give it to poor people and then they'd be okay!

You have to admit she is a qt though.

laci green kind of cute, you like how she looks but you dont like the yeast infections

>being compassionate but they lack the cognition to determine when it's appropriate and when it's detrimental

Basically women have no place outside of running the household, where those are virtuous traits.

Women are perfectly for nurturing a family and husband, but that "nurturing" has to be used only for ones own not applied to society at large, outside of a Church bakesale.

Kek. Too bad she needs a helicopter ride.

They really don't. They really really don't.

t. Guy at liberal college where the ugliest hogs are all leftists.

they dont
if your eyes deceive you
the smell will sober you

she is a retarded puppet, you could tell her to suck your dick and she will look into the horizon for hours until another commie tells her what a dick actually is.

I can tell you've never been around females. All the attractive ones ignore politics but keep a few "one human family" tier talking points so they can fit in with smug liberals. Hot girls are the easiest to redpill because they have no beliefs of their own. Only what chad tells them to think.

>leftists have more attractive women

You can cherry pick to "prove" this is correct for either side of the argument, but in the end you're talking about something that's both subjective and widely varied. Your bait is weak.

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

shit taste

They don't