What should we do about the manlet problem?

What should we do about the manlet problem?

I propose any """"man""""" under 5'10 is hung on the DOTR in order to ensure optimum genes for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/central/2014-09-10/future-tv-star-killed-himself-because-he-was-too-short/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I canny breathe
Scot women are fucking brutal

5'10 manlet detected

> 5'6

Can I just live in peace please I didn't have a choice in this.

>dat engagement ring
>still clubbing

The joke is on her cuck fiancé

what? speak up

thats her right hand tho.

>tfw 5'9

I feel your pain Britbro..

>he was trying to pull like every single one of us

kek the confidence retards send another one to the chopping block

Nah mang I'm japanese

I'm just the right size for my womanlets

>tfw 5'10"
k-king of the manlets amirite guys?

I'm 5'3. I prefer manlets as long as they're taller than me.

I second your vote

Caring this much about a man's heigh on a Chinese water polo forum.

Nice politics.

as a side note

why are manlets so easily triggered
this is like
>cut dicks
>eyy white boi
levels of easy bait

There will never be a DOTR

>5'4"
Needless to say, I have a boyfriend.

I don't get this stupid system but 1.8m is probably enough

I'll never get why Sup Forums treats women like dumb babies or retarded whores yet based their self worth on whatever women dictate?
I guess Sup Forums really is full of insecure virgins who constantly lash against society blaming it for their unsuccessful sex life.

>tfw 5'10"

Never had a problem getting women, but it would certainly be easier if I was taller. If I was any shorter though I'd probably have a complex about it.

whats 1.8m in anglo

Y-yes. It is the optimal height r-right?

>5'4"
If I stay in my hole, will I be okay.

manlet here. feel free to gas me, we do deserve to be purged

Also, check'em

>hiding names

Until a tall handsome Aryan waltzes up and all your gookesses swoon and leave you to bitterly fap alone.

Manlet Lives Matter

>any """"man""""" under 5'10 is hung on the DOTR
They'll be so far off the ground, you won't even notice.

>tfw 6'2
>tfw sister is dating a 6'5 manlet, perpetuating the curse

my mistake, i thought you put that on the right hand.

>be 5'9 manlet
>struggling the last few months
>Trump gives me hope since is completely anti-degen and does whatever he wants
>read the dilbert man blog and dilbert man says he can get whatever he wants by just picturing it, and whatever he pictures happens in his timeline

>last week, had some sort of reaction on thanksgiving and broke out TERRIBLE on my face like i was 14 years old(i'm 23)
>imagine myself pulling a qt3.14 at the bar with my friends last night
>actually pulled a solid 9 who is approximately 1000% better looking than me even with no acne
>literal zits on half my face
>mfw she wants to hang out on Monday
>says she liked me for my funniness and confidence

>mfw manlet but everything is okay
>mfw dilbert man is on to something

I owe everything I have to Kek though.

Praise the Lord of Chaos.

PRAISE

>people worrying about their height
>My reaction

Was this the guy that killed himself during the week for being 5'7?

itv.com/news/central/2014-09-10/future-tv-star-killed-himself-because-he-was-too-short/

It's more than height. I am 6'0" but weirdly shaped. I have short legs, big feet, short arms, and small hands, and a bit of a baby face (the last of which has mercifully gotten a little better over the years).

I would trade a couple of inches for broader shoulders and bigger hands. Hand size is an often understated preference for women.

> Perfect motoroboating level
I don't see a problem

I would only support this if we screened for all undesirable traits.

If you have mental illness, obesity, homosexuality, etc you are no better than a manlet and should also get the gulag.

>5' 10"
>dad is 6' 2"
>mom is 5'

t-thanks dad

You are a degenerate though. Non genetically corrupted men aren't that short. Can't wait for trump to send you to the camps.

But seriously though if you're gonna say
"manlets" should be hung then you also have to hang every single woman under 5'9

t. non manlet

>5'4"
>dad is 6'0
>mom is 4'11"

RACEMIXING SHOULD BE A CRIME

176cm (not gonna use your stupid yank measurements) here and pure anglo-celtic blood.

You are filth. Purge yourself. You have no right to post here.

Every woman should be hanged regardless of height newfaggot. It's a what they deserve

>6'2
>dad is 5'9
>mom is 5'4

did your parents not feed you guys growing up?

why is it socially acceptable to be over 180cm. they're a massive drain on resources and space

5'11, short. MANLET. I inch below 6 feet.

Nah, 5'11 is tall enough. You'll just look like baby when standing next to a 200 cm dude.

there is no manlet problem
there is a whores having too high standarts problem while having no values of their own besides
>muh vagina
>muh i want something extraordinary even if i dont have the means for it but i want it anyway and if i cant have it imma cry about it

My dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'2. I actually was taller than average as a kid, but I simply stopped growing in like 8th grade.

I remember my mother saying "you'll be just as tall as your father!" Nope, 5'8

I got that manlet strength and deadlift 500 lbs though so its okay

>tfw 5'8
>have qt gf

even if you're a short guy, you can still get a gf
if you're over 5'5 and can't get a gf, either you've got a ugly face, are overweight, an autist, or aren't even trying.

>not being 6'2", blond hair, blue eyed, and white
stay mad

fuck off babyboy not your personal blog.

The taller ones have a higher incidence of heart failure. Harder to pump blood around a taller person's body :)

kek

keep coping, manlet

>tfw people say you could be a model if you weren't so short

>tfw dad 6'2 but mom is 5'1

>tfw my sister is almost 6 ft

>tfw manlet

just end my life pls

Dad is 6'3"
Mum is 5'6"
I am 5'10"
>tfw closer to mum's height than dad's height

Did someone say "manlet"?

tfw dad is 6'4
mom is 4'11
tfw 5'8 kill me

>did your parents not feed you guys growing up?
Might want to have a little sit down with mom, user...

You're still lucky as you're closer to your dad in height than your mum, I'm vice versa

5'9"
Didn't fucking care about it for a second, cause average males in my region are 5'3"

Also, in Russia we use to call tall girls a lamppost.
That shames them and we usually make fun about it.

I'm only 5'5" but jokes on you it's great because I'm an effeminate gay bottom.

Good Job Senpai, We can All Make it!

>aussie
>gay bottom

Why I'm not surprised?

>5'9"
>Didn't fucking care about it for a second, cause average males in my region are 5'3"
I'm 5'9 and walked through China Town in NYC feeling like a fucking God.

One good thing about California and illegal immigration is there's a bunch of 5 foot tall mexicans around to make me feel like less of a 5'9" manlet

>5'9

I know these feels user. I don't even try anymore

Did this manlet learn?

>dad 5'6"
>mom 5'6"
>sister 5'4"
>me 6'1"

My grandpas saved me

One of them was 6'6" the over was 6'2", they both married really short women like 4'11" short

you got nothing else going for you, huh? the chinese people couldn't give a fuck about you and would rather not have your cringy ass around.

>jacked black guy v. Faggy numale

>you got nothing else going for you, huh? the chinese people couldn't give a fuck about you and would rather not have your cringy ass around.
I got a big dick, make lots of money, and fuck as many pussies as I want so I got that going for me I guess.

>Mom is Asian, 5'5"
>Dad is White, 5'11"
>I'm 6'0"
Hapa master race

what is with faggots saying shit like
"Chinese water polo forum."

When did this start?

>You are a degenerate though. Non genetically corrupted men aren't that short. Can't wait for trump to send you to the camps.
You are right, my father has alcoholism, it is in my genes.

There's nothing I can do about it though, and I'm not up for suicide even if it helps cleanse the gene pool, as I consider suicide degenerate.

>manlet
>biggest badass of the 20th century
pick one.

6'5 MANLET

My dad is like 5'6" and mom 5'4" I'm 5'10"

Thanks other man my dad doesn't know about.

Thanks for this small glimmer of hope

Short people are better at tolerating g-force, FACT

Short people fare better in space travel, FACT

Manlets should be forced to take hormone therapy and become traps. They are not fit to be men.

5'5" spicfag manlet here. Never pulled a 10, but one night I pulled five 2s (at the same time).

Married a solid 9. She's 5'2" and our 3 kids will be shorter than me.

>mfw

this sounds like a plebbit post

married a 9 - 5'5 spic fag

just stop, I guess perception is reality soo. Whatever floats ur boat..

But you gotta go back

>Married a solid 9. She's 5'2" and our 3 kids will be shorter than me.
Eh, with really good nutrition they may sprout up past that. My baby mama is 4'11 and I am 5'9. Hoping my daughter can pull off a 5'4 or 5'5 of God wills it.

Why gas manlets when we could be gassing Muslims or Jews?

>tfw 1,70m

>projection: the post

found the manlet who can't get laid

He was at the perfect height to grab them by the pussy. Sad. Many such cases as this.

Kek. I remember watching one of those "Bet you didn't know this!" educational shows on tv and one of the episodes being about the human body. One of the segments covered the tallest and shortest men on Earth, and transitioned to another segment about human height. The first fucking thing the commentator says is "Although the average male height is 5'10, studies have proven that taller men lead healthier, longer, and more satisfying lives. But don't worry, if you are on the short side, studies have shown that shorter men have less chances of heart disease." And then, in the most condescending voice imaginable, he ends the segment by saying "There...does that make you feel any better?"

> tall chicks like it rough
> short guy runs off
pussy

>mfw 5'4'' barefoot

Anyone ever had a tall chick into them? Like a freakishly tall one? I swear they can be just as fucked up as jaded manlets.

Nutrition helps but your kids might turn out taller regardless.