CANADA NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFYO84wd1JI&feature=youtu.be&t=929
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
chch.com/attack-noah-rabbani-hate-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=wENdruxa7KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck Canada actually has uncucked people

Oh and did they yell out this is trump country too?

yeah

yes

he also painted a swastika on his forehead while chanting the 14 words

Those weren't leafs, those were Canadian Geese. Do not fuck w/

>it was too fast for me to react

But not fast enough, apparently.

I'm literally shaking right now.

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people.

Should have killed that little piece of shit too.

good lads, muzzies should know better then to come here. I'm glad my city has such high murder rate, keeps the immigrants out. Thank you drunken natives.

>It was too fast for me to react

H-HAYAI..!!

CANADA HELL YEAH!
>BTW ILLEGALS VOTED
>youtube.com/watch?v=mFYO84wd1JI&feature=youtu.be&t=929

Windsorfag detected

Are there any papers that would publish, "Canadian Christian teen brutally beaten by black men"?

Why is it that whenever a white attacks a non-white it's national news, but thousands upon thousands of whites are being attacked every day by non-whites with no coverage?

The Great White North will rise again.

Do they have a legal defense fund yet? I will contribute.

>he wuz uh good boy, he didnu nuffin

I'm a gay pakistani man and someone drew this swastika on my car. I'm so scared rn, he told me it's cause Trump won and now they are going to be "genociding all shitskins"

I'm so scared Sup Forums what do I do :(

THE LEAF RISES

They're trying to paint it like he's the victim, but I guarantee you he did some shit beforehand to deserve this.

I went to Edmonton back in 09 to visit family and the muzzies in some areas are bold in their hate for america, and occasionally Canada. They'd outright go out of their way to talk about "nuking America" and "savagely beating American women" and other shit like that out loud. There was a flag burning in a park where all the muzzies and some white inferiority complex Canadians started chanting "fuck America" over and over as an Imam (Islamic cleric, I think) starting riciting some Arabic shit as the flag burned, etc

This kid was probably doing the same shit, but with Canada and rightfully got his ass kicked. The dudes that beat him are going to have to watch their back now however.

Whatcha doing rabbi?

that muzzie is a fucking liar

This is what happens when you don't kill the ugly niggers

they live to open their fucking rat mouths again. remember: if it's brown you don't stop until you see their insides spill out.

hamilton haha kek

probably said "donald trump is president now so i can do whatever i want"

Hamilton is a real working class city, most white people i know there have a real hatred for the immigrants that have stolen their jobs and shittied up the town.

>thousands upon thousands of whites are being attacked every day by non-whites with no coverage

There's little news coverage BECAUSE it happens every day. Nobody is surprised by savagery in a black person or a Muslim anymore.
That's not a very politically correct fact, though, so the media tries to even things out by making every incidence of white-on-minority crime a race issue while they desperately try to conceal or downplay the races of parties involved in minority-on-white crime.

Windsor is one of the safest cities in Canada.

Hamilton has always been shit.
t. Burlington

It's likely completely fabricated.

nah we're on the up and up

gonna be a great place to invest in some real estate

Where in Burlington? Let's meet at Joe Dog's and roofie some 18 year olds.

This is some waxy bait

Already missed the boat on investing in Hamilton. I have a buddy on W34th, houses are being bought sight unseen for 70k over asking.

And then the KKK appeared and dragged his body behind a truck before hanging him from a tree

This after a Neo-Nazi skinhead curb stomped him before throwing him in a gas chamber

And to think he lived to tell the story

I am literally shaking right now

I wonder what actually happened.

Sure. Look for a guy wearing a MAGA hat.

We need to make Canada a safe space.

I guess my image of Hamilton is tarnished after living in the shadow of Stelco.

still nothing compared to Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville. Those are going for 6 digits over the asking price

In other (((news))):
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Are you guys gonna suck each other off on a leaf bedspread?

BASED

You'd like that, wouldn't you faggot. I'd tell you to come up here and say that to my face, but I doubt you could get across the border with the multiple felonies you've probably committed.

He deserved it. Let's hope this encourages him to go back to the desert where he belongs.

no true nazi would ever draw such a sloppy swastika

that's fucked up, some bats are endangered

The people I most wanted to beat in high school were all brown. It was not because of their brown skin that I wanted to beat with a baseball bat, it was the way they acted individually. And brown people have more individuals in their gene pool which accounts for social ills.

AHAHAHAHA XD SO QUIRKY AND LE FUNNY

CANADA YES

What are those 14 words leaf?

This is the sort of shit that the liberals want
Civil war

I highly doubt it happened, and if it did he must have deserved it.

Hamilton is even more greasy than Edmonton as if such a concept was even possible

>Yeah goy, divide and conquer! That's what them jews are trying to do to us! We gotta love ISIS and niggers! That'll show them libbies!

this

What a disgusting city

>hamilton
>white

BAHAHAHAHAH
good one

probably his own dad

Sounds fake af
He'd be in coma or dead, not giving interviews

i had a friend in high school who came home one day after getting his ass beat. he told a story about how a bunch of guys jumped out of a car and started hitting him. he was lying. he talked a lot of shit to the wrong people and decided to pretend something less pathetic happened by turning himself into a victim.

that's what this kid is doing. he decided to act like a tough mudslime, and his ego couldn't handle the consequences, so now he wants to ruin canada via mass media. just like a woman.

is Canada becoming uncucked????

>Person randomly attacked in Hamilton

Wow, it's a normal day in Hamilton then. I doubt this was race related at all

False flag operation no doubt.

wtf I love canada now

Do liberals honestly believe this? Have none of them EVER gotten into a fight?

I can't anymore, man. I just can't.

Hey! Easy there buddy. He meant no harm. Just go back to being average eh?

H-hey! I'm not your buddy, guy!

>39:00

You got a timestamp user?

The leaf rises.

Get out shill

chch.com/attack-noah-rabbani-hate-crime/

Here's another article about the "incident."

He claims that a neighbour came out of the house and that scared the attackers off, but somehow he still had to "crawl on his hands and knees" to grandma's house after being beaten.

Doesn't add up. Why would a neighbour come out, presumably to investigate the commotion, and then not render assistance, leaving him to crawl home?

Muslims always lie.

We must secure and protect a future for our maple syrup eating white children

Probably talking about Thunder Bay

>Hamilton

That's our "hood" a lot of crazy people, everywhere else is bitch ass niggas.

Good Canada keep on assaulting more sand people to give them the message to get out.

This guy looks like the average piece of shit muslim, i'm certain he did something to deserve it.

You're a fucking idiot. I would have believed this shitty, made up story about Toronto or Hongcouver or Montreal but Edmonton? You must truly be retarded to think shit like this would happen in Edmonton. Calgary maybe but highly unlikely anywhere in Alberta.

That doesn't look like a "brutally beaten" face to me

The thing about these stories is that they rarely
tell the whole truth. Just like the Mike Brown situation.He robbed a store and then tried to grab an officers gun when he was being arrested. But according to the media "he dindu nuffin, he was out preaching the word of jesus that day".

Maybe the kid said something like "sharia will rule you filthy infidel, I will kill you if you say anything bad about Islam, praise Allah". Then these guys or friends of the person he threatened found him and beat the fuck out of him.

Obviously this is all pure speculation, but my point is that people need to wait for all the facts to come out before they start going around saying people like this are totally innocent . I'm against beating people up just for being muslim (even though I hate muslims). But if it turns out he was threatening people or something similar he deserved this.

:3

Sup Forums LITERALLY cheering a guy being beaten with a bat, clearly minding his own business, just because he is brown

Just admit you hate all dark people because they are different from you as the sole reason. You know you aren't the good guys here. You just don' want "them" around.

What?

>beaten by white men

That's clearly racist. The skin color of the perpetrators shouldn't matter.

Just say you want to kill all niggers and be done with it

inb4 hey Rabbi

Assuming its not a false flag, its stupid. Use that aggression on antifa scum not muslims.

I fucking hate non-whites. So what?

They're shilling against Leitch too
youtube.com/watch?v=wENdruxa7KE

Its wrong

Fuck off cuck.

> white
Nice try. They were obviously at least half native. It's TNB for them to beat people with bats. It happened to my jew friend here in Winnipeg. I don't expect a muzzie to see the difference between a native and a halfwhite, just like no one expects me to see the difference between a paki and an Indian

Oh wow "cuck", I am crying liberal tears.

Let me as you this...if I skinned you alive, would you still be white?

you are the cuck

user is right, your hate is retarded as fuck

This. Muslims not only constantly lie, they believe strongly in treating non-Muslims like dirt and starting fights. There is a reason that every community that lives near Muslims embraces weapons, even Buddhists.

Yes

>Just admit you hate all dark people because they are different from you as the sole reason. You know you aren't the good guys here. You just don' want "them" around.

It isn't that simple.

I'll explain if you'll actually read it.

Why are you on this board? You are all retarded moderates who flooded in to this board only for the election.

Exterminating all non-whites from white countries has always been morally justified.

I bet you don't even want to kill kikes either.