Really makes you stop and think doesn't it?

>citation needed

trump could easily create 1 million jobs a month if his policies are right.

Minimum wage jobs with low hours and no benefits.

respect

>The President is in charge of job growth

Let me guess, he also controls gas prices.

But Trump isn't sworn in yet and is already taking action. Isn't that better than Obongo in a way?

fixed.

Shitty jobs for illegals. Garbage jobs

>But Trump isn't sworn in yet and is already taking action
Doesn't that worry you? Isn't this technically Obama's life support right now? Once Trump is officially sworn in what happens then? Good or bad?

After Reagan it all went to shit. That website needs to be gassed.

>Doesn't that worry you?
you leftist faggots view working as a bad thing. kill yourself.

>being proud of short underemployment and a record low labor force participation rate

Yeah sure whatever.

Trump is just President Elect, not even in office yet. This is nothing more than a symbolic PR win it's true but he is using it to try to showcase what he wants his Presidency to represent: stop the bleeding of wealth and jobs from America, and get the economy out of the shitter of >4% growth we've had for 8 years

>Trump stops a company from leaving before he's in office (mainly used Pence for incentives in Indiana, but still)
>Obama gets credit for the entire economy, whether he did anything or not

Oh ya, totes the same thing guise!@121212!2!!!!

Making a blistering 3.25hr plus tips and 28hrs a week

The deficit when Obama took office was about $1.4 Trillion. You're telling my the 2016 budget deficit was only $400M?

>what is labour participation rate
>I swear its high guys, pls dont check

obama forced companies to cut full time workers, adding millions of new, part time, min wage jobs. yay obama.

sure is easy when you fire up the printing presses and max out the government credit card three times over for barely any GDP growth. Nice Job! Great investment!

The US economy has had the brakes on with the gas pedal down

No one wants millions of Burger King jobs. Sorry

Actually that's not what he created. He created thousands of government jobs via ineffective alphabet soup agencies and useless government projects that nobody asked for all paid for by your tax dollars and printing more money with the help of the fed.

The worst part is if you press these guys at all you still won't be able to find out why they think Obama stimulated job growth.

Obama leaf, why don't you join in?

>Obama did this, Reagan did that, Trump will do this Trump will do that
It's the business cycle of expansion and contraction, open up a book morans.

40k new jobs. 1/3 of the country out of real work. Ship in 500k+ immigrants and refugees a year.

Yeah, Thanks Obama.

I see you chose to move to America Obamaleaf.

shhhh Americans don't know this yet, we just hope our candidate gets lucky and there is no bust in their term.

Does anyone have any knowledge to assert his post?

Government """jobs""" funded by taxpayer money will not create wealth for anyone

>Companies can no longer afford to give benefits for full time employees
>Split the former full time job into three part time jobs
>Democrats will call this making jobs

BRAVO OBAMA.

>All new employment since 2000 has gone to immigrants
>New jobs created are less hours and less pay than old jobs lost
Economy is just humming.

I certainly didn't see any of those jobs.

>morans
you should at least spell right if youre gonna insult peoples intelligence

this guy gets it