Migrant neighbors

My migrant neighbors were given a house next door to me by the government (Brisbane). They have like 7 kids who range from baby to mid 20s. I believe that the older kids friend is boarding their too. They bring their 3rd world problems with them, constant yelling and screaming. The mother is being stalked by an ex-boyfriend to one of the children because she slept with his brother and alledgedy shit all over his bed (? - I hear this from the yelling).

Why did the government decide to put them in my nice peaceful suburb? I want to complain about them having extra occupants in the house that they aren't even related to

Other urls found in this thread:

qld.gov.au/law/crime-and-police/register-or-report-to-police/report-a-crime-or-disturbance/report-a-nuisance-or-disturbance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo is pic related, because that's fucked. 2 MATTRESS IN THE FUCKING TREE.

qld.gov.au/law/crime-and-police/register-or-report-to-police/report-a-crime-or-disturbance/report-a-nuisance-or-disturbance/

Are they disturbing the peace? Are they causing property damage?

Do you have a neighborhood association? Are they violating the rules of living in the neighborhood?

Do you have any proof of more serious illegal activity?

Wait, is pic related a field observations?

call the council and social services. usually these people are dump somewhere with no support. calling authorities will get them assistance.

Kill them please

>calling authorities will get them assistance.

Do we want this?

Are they doing anything that might be a fire hazard?

You could firebomb them. Make sure you get the front doorway as well though to stop them streaming out of there and chasing you like wasps defending there shithole nest

We dont want them to have assistance, unless its passage to their homeland or the bottom of the ocean

Is the bed in the tree because she shit on it?

Was the bed in the tree when she shit on it?????

>You could firebomb them.

You don't want this if it seems like it might be arson. Or rather, arson committed by you. If they're already engaging in fire-hazardous behavior, though...

shut up ya fucken lebbo, always blowin shit up

Burn the house down cunt

Is that actually them?

I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart that you have to endure this trash, user.

burn the house down

Fire bomb those insects. if you have no common known reason to attack them, then odds are if u aren't a full autist u will get off free.

This, just make sure your property is secured.

What will it take before you get up and do something? The West is fucked before of cucks like you

Moorooka?

Do like that cool movie:
>Sneak in house when no one's home (happens 1 week a year when they go on vacation, the rest of the year they lay on couch)
>Bust open their gaslines
>Plug in toaster
>Put newspaper in toaster
>Run nigga
>?????
>Profit

How the fuck did a sofa get on the roof?

>The West is fucked before of cucks like you

I'm not saying you do nothing; I'm saying you don't take yourself out of play for something that isn't worth it. The Cucks can always find more shitskin barbarians, but redpilled white men are harder to come by. If you get convicted for misdemeanor destruction of property plus a million years for hate crime aggravation, you aren't doing anyone anymore good.

Worse, if they can crucify you as a dangerous right-wing extremist, it gives them some actual ammunition to use for their MSM barrages. If they can paint us as no better than the mudslimes, winning over the normies gets that much harder.

Publicizing your misfortune, cataloging it and spreading the word online while using their behavior to spread the redpill in on the ground, it may be possible to do more good, with less risk of lost assets, than simply burning them to the ground.

And I'm not suggesting that you don't; fire purifies, after all. Just that you do it discreetly.

So why don't you other muslims appreciate a reversal to your original way of life.

You should also use shits on your beds, and eat with a clean fock.

it is indeed pic related, I didn't take it tho

They have rabid pitbulls (or some vicious breed) that almost got in my yard a number of times. I complained but the council didn't care.

I don't really need to firebomb them as the mother next doors stalker yelled out at 3am from his car 'I'll burn ya house down you fucking dumb slut' then sped off

Face the facts your too cucked to stand up for yourself. Also if he just throws a firebomb at the house and leaves, no one will know any better.

Only flame can cleanse filth.

take some pics,record everything then submit that shit to the local council AND your local MP or senator.Make sure to write a letter cause for some reason they pay more attention to this. the more complaining they get chances are they move their ass and do something bout it

Woooooow he said he would burn their house down. That's great! Now you got a fall man and no one will look at you.

Catalogue all of it. Videos, recordings, pictures, whatever. Get it all over the place, cunt.

Ken coño bo ta?

Which suburb?

its an affluent suburb filled with bleeding hearts

thats a good point user. I fear if he burns the house down it will spill over and burn my property

Jamiaca, ooo I wanna take ya

>its an affluent suburb filled with bleeding hearts
which one faggot

I guess you're not all that bad

One Nation has seats in Brisbane dont they? send that shit to Pauline she always responds when people contact her bout a problem.

>I don't really need to firebomb them as the mother next doors stalker yelled out at 3am from his car 'I'll burn ya house down you fucking dumb slut' then sped off

Have you reported this bit to law enforcement? Could be helpful for the police to know that there other dindus threatening to burn their house down in the even that their house burns down. They might worry that actually investigating would be racist, and then you'd be in the clear.

Assuming to don't pussy out and go all Telltale Heart on yourself.

Just clean up the side of land u share with him, for example u may wa t to finally build that patio you always wanted( which also happens to be fire proof). Just clean up your side of land that shares with the insects, or just do a fire and notice it quickly a d as a good neighbor call the fire dept before it spreads too much.

>migrants argue in English

Oops double post on phone a d it's a bit clunky

>I fear if he burns the house down it will spill over and burn my property

Are their any trees, bushes, or the like that could carry the flame to your home? If not, you should be good, unless the houses are incredible close together. Multi-building surburban fires are pretty rare, and the threat of dry grass can be resolved by watering your lawn several times prior to any possible habbening.

I used to live at student accommodation in South Brisbane (my place was on the left) and on the right there was a homeless shelter.

Once I reported Aboriginals huffing petrol behind the place. Another time I reported people screaming violence at each other. The cops came immediately and were very thankful both times, (over the phone)

Start reporting suspicious behavior, like " he thinks his mattress is fodder cover"

Eventually they will catch on that things aren't ok

eh house would be pretty easy to find in google maps if I said. just think of the relatively affluent suburbs in Brisbane

Decent far apart but have huge trees that go well over the fence (hedges)

How could we? My house is in this photo.

I think you're lying