*sips tea*

*sips tea*

*posts gore*

Repeat back to yourself with the nouns changed and ask yourself the same question.

Stupid faggot.

What is with all these bait threads

We all know this is gonna turn into an alt right circle jerk thread. Why do you have to do this every night?

Jesus fucked a 9-year-old and people still follow his teachings... Oh, wait...

yeah, the US govt didn't pay for the KKK and Westboro, unlike ISIS

"slurps cock"

Faggots.

*disdains at your pleb yank tea*

FPBP

this

Why do they think ISIS and the KKK are in any way comparable?

>KKK: 2,000 members at most, a historical low and still dropping
>ISIS: Estimated to be 100K strong and on the rise

Yes, ISIS and the KKK are both full of shitty people, but one is beheading children and the other is drinking beer in the woods and burning crosses.

the thing is, it's not just ISIS committing mass genocide. There's virtually dozens of groups that do this shit.

when was the last time the KKK killed anybody and claimed responsibility for it

if the KKK and Westboro Baptist Curch killed people in our community/country we would denounce all of them and prosecute them. Which we did. That small group of Muslims wants to kill us.

Here, in langauge we can all understand:
"If you can separate a Big Mac and fries from McDonalds, you should be able to separate bucket of chicken from KFC."

I agree.

Kill all Christcucks and Muslims.

Jews too.

To add to that, only one of these groups are still active and participate in barbaric acts in CURRENT YEAR

I still love you WBC

>Reads Bible
>Love your enemies
>Reads Qur'an and Mo's biographys
>Fight for Islam to get into heaven, and the most perfect person ever had sex slaves.
Yeah, same thing...

*sips cum*
ftfy

finally someone on Sup Forums I approve of.

*posts this every three days*

You don't unironically believe that right? He married an abused slave and didn't even live with her until much later.

>Gay people defending Islam

When will this meme end?

>believing people didn't fuck their slaves

T bh, ISIS claims responsibility whether they did it or not

But isis is actually practicing islam

Once the gay people encounter Islam.

>fucking people you're not around

Some fag on my FB tried presenting this, only to have no response to "history VS current events"
I'm sort of embarrassed at how easy debating these cucks is, it's like playing with cheats turned on.

Zealots are found in every religion. Crazy killers can have any religion. Fucking Buddhist monks are killing people in Burma for not being Buddhist.

If you can separate the Achaeans and Dorians then you should be able to separate Odysseus from Ithaca. *tips sea*

WBC Kill Count: 0
Islam Kill Count: Billions

holy fuck this

And yet it is still fashionable to bash Christianity until the cows come home if they dare speak against the insanity of the regressive left while a Muslim can literally waste 50 fags in one night and have liberals rush to his defense

But then there wouldn't be many muslims left.

Did he survive?

>Fucking Buddhist monks are killing people in Burma for not being Buddhist

I think you mean Buddhist monks are fighting and killing Muslims because the former have been threatened and persecuted by the latter for decades, and have finally had enough of their shit.

Fantastic attempt to skew the narrative to suit your argument, friendo.

Yes he did, so did this guy

He hasn't been around in 14 thousand years and he's still fucking the free world.

Westboro isn't killing anyone.

He married her when she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9

Wow that's impressive, tho I understand since it appears none of the knives pierced any critical organs

>Bring Your Own Knife

/thread

Islamic States don't consider attacks against non muslim citizens terrorism for starters, meaning that islam authority (not everyday dipshits) doesn't consider ISIS to be a terror organisation.

they should tune in to some memri TV sometimes

What is even the KKK's bodycount?