YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!@*!@*(!@ I'VE FUCKING HAD IT

SEE THIS LOOK ON MY FACE? THIS IS THE LOOK OF A LEAF WHO IS PISSED OFF AND READY TO KNOCK ANYONE THE FUCK OUT

I'm calling for a leafolution. We have to rise and defend ourselves.

I'm getting sick of getting called "a fucking leaf" everytime I post no matter what it is. I cant even debate on here anymore because people think they can just shut down any argument with "HURR LEAF"

Sure, there are a few bad apples here and there... BUT THAT DOESNT FUCKING APPLY TO EVERY CANADIAN ON THIS BOARD.

I'M CALLING FOR HIROYUKI TO STEP UP AND SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AS IT AFFECTS A MASS POPULATION OF THE BOARD.

WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN.

what did xir mean by this?

another fucking leaf! someone get the blower!

A FUCKING LEAF.

The hell's your ethnicity, son? You got anglo genes?

WHITER THAN YOU

You look like you have a shunt in your head, waterbaby.

#notallleafs

I hate my country. Holy shit.

I would like to end your l*fe

So is it safe to assume you have fetal alcohol syndrome? It would explain your behavior as well.

A FUCKING LEAF.

Shoo shoo faggot.

Fucking leaf.

how long have you been saving that one leaf?

FUCK OFF RANDY

>newfags don't know that this guy is a running joke on /fit/ like sam hyde is on Sup Forums and eggman is on /r9k/

We get it, you losts weight

It's quite simple, don't shitpost and people won't mock your flag

I went to /fit/ once and it was full of literal faggots. Why would anyone keep up with their memes?

Even I'm going to say it.

A FUCKING LEAF

I DID AND IM FUCKING PROUD

WENT FROM A 4/10 TO A SOLID 8/10

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE BITCH

Top kek.
>lefolution

>A fucking leaf

A FUCKING LEAF!!!!! Just kidding

Nice, looking thick, solid, tight. Make sure to keep us and others updated on your progress. We're all anxious for whats more to come.

Right now? I'd give you an 8/10

Thats a pic of the she male tranny on the hbo show shameless.....appropriate

You are delusional

Ear piercing? Really? What a faggot, seriously just stop what you are doing and go fiddle some chicken.

A FUCKING LEAF!!!!

I'm still awaiting the final soleaftion. Day of the rake when?

If you don't lift you have no room to talk.

What. In. THE FUCK. Happened to your goddamn "face"

maybe act like people instead of memes you fucking leaf.
the day of the rake will come for you.

what are your thoughts on Kevin O'leary? I hear rumors that he might enter Canadian politics

SEE THIS LOOK ON MY FACE? THIS IS THE LOOK OF A LEAF WHO IS PISSED OFF AND READY TO KNOCK ANYONE THE FUCK OUT

I'm calling for a leafolution. We have to rise and defend ourselves.

I'm getting sick of getting called "a fucking leaf" everytime I post no matter what it is. I cant even debate on here anymore because people think they can just shut down any argument with "HURR LEAF"

Sure, there are a few bad apples here and there... BUT THAT DOESNT FUCKING APPLY TO EVERY CANADIAN ON THIS BOARD.

I'M CALLING FOR HIROYUKI TO STEP UP AND SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AS IT AFFECTS A MASS POPULATION OF THE BOARD.

WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN.

>complaining about leafs being ridiculed
Of course it's a fucking leaf

> THIS IS THE LOOK OF A LEAF WHO IS PISSED OFF AND READY TO KNOCK ANYONE THE FUCK OUT

i really would like to know what your "im slighty uncomfortable and dont know what to say to break the silence" look is like, because i usually look similar to that then, only less faggy.

also
>>> A FUCKING LEAF

I'm voting for Trudeau again..

>inb4 I GET MOCKED FOR EXPRESSING A POLITICAL OPINION

>be Canadian
>haven't shitposted in 1 entire hour
>start feeling irritable and dizzy
>urge to shitpost wells up akin to having to take an actual shit
>run to the computer and quickly muster up the biggest turd I can drop on the board to relieve myself

You're still a fucking 4/10

You look like byproduct of cultural enrichment. Fucking leaf.

That name is MADE for people like you.

You look like if Justin Trudeau browsed /r9k/

...zing

A fucking leaf

OH LOOK A RARE WHITE NIGGER LEAF GOTTA CHECK THAT OFF MY LIST