Can someone explain to my why Obama was a shit president?

Can someone explain to my why Obama was a shit president?

Everyone is a hyper-liberal retard where I live so I've never heard anything negative about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-UGVfv-4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=F5K7UmYkD1I
youtube.com/watch?v=6jrrnkKmUzo
youtube.com/watch?v=5EoetIL-MiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me*
also checkem

He's not a bad president. He's extremely forgettable though aside from being half black.

Read The people vs barack obama

Propaganda law expired under him, he didn't resign it so now gov can legally push propaganda onto us citizens

He sure loved those executives orders and executive actions.

Whenever I watched him address the people or the world he always seemed to be apologizing for America or like ashamed of his country. Huge bonerkill idk why so many young people idolize that kind of bullshit the U.S. amazing and it always pissed me off that Obama was such a sad cunt about it

Didn't follow through with any of his promises, didn't get anything major done except a shitty healthcare bill, and had the same foreign policy as Bush, just with a bit more subtly.

Bush 2.0 that is only seen positively because dems control the media.

The fact that people were afraid that he would literally apologize to Japan for nuking them is a testament to this.

> Can someone explain to my why Obama was a shit president?

Because after being in office as #1 figure of USA for 8 years, libtards still complain there is INSTITUTIONAL RACISM towards blacks.

or in greentext mode
> buhuhuhu blacks are mistreated and hated
> black guy becomes POTUS
> 8 years
> buuhhuuhhu blacks are EVEN MORE victimized now
??????

He has done nothing to help the average American. That makes him a shitty president. People here don't give a fuck about helping other countries.

Trump has already saved 1000 jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-UGVfv-4Kc

good fuckin speaker, man. Legendary in that aspect

Also pretty cool for letting that protester yell & reminding people to be patient... makes me even more mad that donald blatantly lied about it

every chance he had to drop the bullshit and bring the country together over retatds he didnt.

instead he blamed the actions of everything around the country on one skin colored or without.

fuck him

Not much worse than Bush. Huge increase in debt, expanded the size of government, lots of executive actions, etc. Just standard shit. Really wasn't all that bad comparatively though.

He was more middle-of-the-road than anything. He increased the debt, pushed foreign intervention (albeit in a more subtle but sinister fashion; ie. drone strikes, targeted killings, CIA ops, etc.), empowered health insurance providers, continued bank bailouts a la Bush Jr.

Aside from policy shit like that, I have a lot of respect for the type of person he is. He had a good combination of professionalism, humanity, humour, outspokenness, and self-awareness. These traits are often rare in a president.

He has a body count bigger than Bush.

in a nutshell, this

also on the plus side he was more intelligent/well spoken but on the downside he ruined race relations

Obama was literally the most average president. He didn't have any huge fuck ups and the legacy of Obamacare will tell if he really had any substantial successes. Sup Forums just hates him because he's black and libtards love him because he's black

BLM

we shouldnt apologize

Let a progressive Democrat explain to you why Obama is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5K7UmYkD1I

NSA
Legal Drone Strikes on Citizens held by Secret Courts
Killed a 16 year old muslim American in a drone strike, ignored it
Killed Bin Laden, didn't prove it.
Didn't close Gitmo
Didn't stop the war in Iraq
Started 2 more wars.

Things I don't like about him. He was supposed to be "Hope and Change" and ended up just being Bush lite. I thought McCain was a better choice at the time, he just had more substance, Obama had a lot of catchy sayings.

> good fuckin speaker, man. Legendary in that aspect

That's true, he is indeed pretty good with words and phlegmatic. But that only makes him more dangerous
> Higher intelligence does not go hand to hand with morality

Did some good things and did some bad things, got a bit power hungry around the 2nd term, shouldn't have pushed TPP good thing Trump will remove it. Defiantly made race relations me vs you and made us very divided, but he also killed that terrorist scum and did recover a few jobs here and there, but he made it easier for people to get on food stamps which they took advantage of and he tried to import refugees with the governors of more than half the states said no
He also needed to fuck off about Assad, I know you have a soft spot for the Muslim people Obama but someone worse is just going to replace him and ISIS will grow stronger.

All and all 6/10
Meh

He campaigned on change and didn't do anything.

basically a polished, more beloved version of Bush.

I fucking hated bush for the proxy wars and shit. I hate obama for the proxy wars and shit.

But at least obama can dance. I like him as an idea, but I didn't like him as a president.

Several schools of thought:
1. This is the libertarian school of though
2. Democrat school of thought: He was not effective enough. Stimulus didn't go far enough. he should have never avoided debt ceiling/fiscal cliff fights a lot earlier, wasted too much political capital and no accomplishments
3. Bernie Sanders critique: Drone strikes, presidential war powers, and blew too much money trying to bail out the banks.

I think a mix of these is correct. Obama did not do too much good, or bad, and will go down in history as being the 1st black president.

I do think the biggest good he did was environmental regulation.

Founded ISIS
Bombed a Doctor's Without Borders Hospital.

That's not Obama's fault though, that's just retard leftwingers

> did not reign in any of Bush's excesses
> dicked around a lot in the middle east with no plan
> instead put in a shit-tier health insurer system because the opposition wouldn't let him push a proper one.

So just like how Trump campaigned on draining the swamp and then filled his cabinet with Washington insiders

He ran on a reformist platform of change, and didn't change a goddamn thing.

Kept drone strikes going even expanded their reach and scope after campaigning to end the program entirely.

Kept quantanamo open after he said he'd close it

Syria, Yemen, Egypt, and Libyan wars

Obamacare

DACA

He's a good reader. Have you ever seen him try to speak when the teleprompter doesn't work?

I agree he was a great speaker but in a lot of ways this just made me dislike him more, because he used his charismatic personality to make people believe in him, and then delivered on barely any promises he made.But I suppose that's par for the course as far as presidents go these days.

His real father was Frank Marshall Davis, a Communist poet. His grandfather was CIA and helped him create a fake identity using a political patsy from Kenya.

Barry Soetoro, his real name from his step-father, is a fraud.
youtube.com/watch?v=6jrrnkKmUzo

Then there's everything he did in his presidency.

He's an idiot educated in islam then in marxism and only a fucked-up libtard could consider him a "well-spoken" person when he's instantly babbling without teleprompter.

And he fucked up 3 major muslim countries and as a consequence accelerated the invasion of Europe to a scale never seen since 1200.

> didn't have any huge fuck ups

See Syria and the Muslim invasion it caused.
See health insurance prices.

Obama was a shit president because he didn't do anything and presided over and fueled a huge division amongst the populace. Race relations have been set back 50 years even though so many people voted for him so that they could live in a 'post-racial' country.

Doubled
Debt
Eight
Years

He married a tranny

Good speaker my ass.

Have you even heard him off the teleprompter?

Libtards would claim that some shit-flinging baboon is a damn genius if it will fit their agenda.

Nah, Obama just gets his facial structure from his mother's side

If the president is incapable of convincing the people that institutional racism is bogus considering he is the HEAD of all institutions and he is black... Then either
> The president is shit
or
> The president is nothing but a white pawn thus making him obsolete shit

So yes, cancerous ideologies festering within your country is part of the things you're responsible for as President.

Fucked up the Middle East even worse than Bush
Doubled the national debt to pay for Middle East BS + bailing out banks
Greatest claimed accomplishment is the dumpster fire that is the "Affordable" Care Act which is gonna be gone anyway under Trump
He really could have just gone to the beach for 8 years, did absolutely nothing, and we'd be in better shape + have 9 trillion more dollars.

Bush's 3rd and 4th terms but with Obamacare.

He kept the same path. Everything that was bad with Bush, got worse with Obama. From Middle East wars to trade.

He's a stuttering retard.

Well if you want to drain the swamp, you need to get yourself dirty first.

Someone link me him w/o teleprompter

obama has been a decent president.

He has lowered the US budget, which is amazing.

He fucked up the islamic spring which is bad, and bombed libya like a fag. that was bad

He is blamed for increasing the deficit, but that is unfair. He inherited a 4.4T budget from bush, I doubt a republican would have done better.

Finally, obamacare. Overall so so, but the part of obamacare that makes it against the law for companies to hire full time employees is retarded. This absolutely has to go. (and yes, I realize forcing small business to pay for health care for full time employees that would get it for free from the state if they were part time does not mean it is against the law to hire full time people, but come on!)

This. Adult Obama has the same face as his mother here.

Im not an economics expert but didn't he add twice as much to the national debt as Bush? Isn't that bad?

dont forget the massive IRS scandals, the clinton sos scandal, and the fast and furious scandal

If if if if if if if if if if if if if okie doke

Also - checked

>cabinet picked by citibank
>trillions of dollars to bank "bailout"
>double national debt
>bombed 7 different nations
>armed dictators

That also describes Bush 43. Will also describe Trump in eight years. Would have described future Hillary if you doubled the number of nations bombed.

a lot of that was federal spending left over from the Bush era. He probably could've done more to lower it, but it was Bush who was really at fault for that there I think.

His real problem is that he's not American, and never pretended to be American. He will be remembered as a president that did a mediocre job at pulling us out of recession, which will obviously leave him loved by people who just don't know any better.

He did more to strengthen the racial and social divisions in this country than any president I can think of in recent memory. Under his watch we had HRC as sec of state and we oversaw and facilitated the collapse of however many ME countries, most notably Libya. We will feel the effect of that for the next 100 years, and it's arguable that the Obama administration can be blamed at least in part for a big chunk of the problems that Europe will face for the foreseeable future regarding immigration and ethnic crises.

He really hasn't done a whole lot of good to outweigh these bad parts, either. Again he did an overall incredibly mediocre job helping the economy recover from the recession, though it's arguable to the extent a president can have an impact, we've seen far better from the likes of Reagan, Coolidge, Kennedy, and FDR. You could maybe argue that his lack of doing anything is due to a stonewalling congress admittedly, but at the same time you could argue that the reason he maybe wasn't an even worse president was because of the stonewalling.

He's just a forgettable president. He'll be remembered as the first black president. He'll be remembered as pulling the US out of a recession, but people will argue over whether or not the economy would have done better if Obama was incapable and did nothing. He'll be remembered as pulling us out of the Iraq and Afghanistan, but turning around and destabilizing the rest of those shithole countries.

But mostly he'll be remembered for being black.

Whats wrong with being a muslim? Malcom X and Ali was one

what's wrong is that they aren't christian Tbh

His promises were vague and retarded. I'm glad he didn't deliver.

This is a retarded way of looking at things.

The national debt increase per year equals the difference of how much we spend and how much we make every year.

Obama inherited a 4.4T Budget (how much we spend) and he inherited income of 2.4T. That means that in his first year in office he inherited 2T of debt right of the bat that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

This year the US budget was 3.8T, it actually went down!! Of course we are still making about 2.7T, so we added 1.1T debt. Do you have any idea how hard it is to decrease the budget? Nobody has done it in the last thirty years.

So how did the budget got so big? Well, when clinton got into office it was 1.5T, When bush took over it was 1.8T. That son of a bitch took the US budget from 1.8T to 4.4T in eight years, the biggest financial disaster this country has seen outside of the great depresion. And then they have the balls to say obama added twice as much to the national debts, fuckers

He propped up a black power movement in America , helped to radicalize an entire generation. The social effects of his admin will be felt for a long time.

>Economy
Still shit, can't blame Bush for all 8 years.

>Healthcare
Obamacare is shit
(sorry Boogie, turns out we can't just pay for you to get coverage just because MUH FEELZ, stop eating Doritos and drinking 2-liters of Dew you fat fuck)

>Racial/Internal tensions
Supported: BLM, Mudslimes, trannies
Ridiculed: White people, all republicans, the police
These were all bad choices.

>Foreign Policy
Suddenly pulling out of Iraq was a bad choice.
Arming """moderates"" in Syria was a bad choice.
Fucking with Russia was a bad choice.
Taking out Ghadaffi was a bad choice.
Shit-talking to Duterte was a bad choice.

>Fast and Furious
Turns out, sending untraceable guns to the Cartels, and then covering it up was a bad choice.

>And on, and on, and on.
There have been worse Presidents, but he's earned a spot pretty high on the shit list.

But he literally did add $10 trillion to the national debt over the past 8 years

Deficit spending =/= national debt

Also:
>inb4 muh Bush tax cuts/ muh trickle down

youtube.com/watch?v=5EoetIL-MiM

Good answer. Thanks

Once the US budget is increased there is very little you can do to decrease it. He did very well by only increasing deficit by 10T.

He inherited a super bloated budget and he not only did not bloat it further, he decreased it by a good amount. Be fair and blame Bush for the debt.

Literally Bush Jr. was working with a Democratic congress and Obama was largely working with a Republican Congress.

The president doesn't write legislation.

Very bland, change candidate who didn't change anything for the better, obamacare failure, doubled the national debt to 20 trillion, endorced BLM, arrogant at trump, funded terrorists, pulled out of iraq sanic speed, arab spring.

this is a very good point, much of the credit of Obama lowering the US Budget has to do with the republican congress.

That said Bush was able to raise the budget so much thanks to help from republican congress + creative math on the iraq war funding. I am going to stick to calling Bush the worst financial disaster of our times

Basically George W. Bush and Bill Clinton combined.

He has Bush's shitty ideas and Clinton's Slick Willy talk.

It's a leftist tactic, they will refuse to acknowledge it.

>bush/obama transition year sees largest bailout in history
>Obama through the power of virtue has SOMEHOW managed to not continue spending that amount.

Imagine that I bought a pool this year, cost me about $20,000 more than usual.

Over the next 8 years I manage to spend less than the $20,000 extra I spent in year 1
>this was the ORIGINAL DEFICIT which is used to make the "muh lower deficit claim"

Everybody pretends this is a huge accomplishment.

>Killed a 16 year old muslim American in a drone strike, ignored it
>things I don't like

I can't disagree off the hop, but the president has relatively little to do with the massive budget bills that go through congress annually.

For example, the NDAA has to go through every year, and over the years has picked up literally billions in earmarks and special interest funding. Yet, if that bill does not get passed in some form, the military literally has no budget. That's how fucked the system is.

This.

>> buuhhuuhhu

thank you for showing me this word

i wish hed make more videos

Solyndra, IRS scandal, letting bush tax cuts expire, arming Syrian rebels (isis)

Just a few other things that haven't been mentioned yet

>Bush tanks economy
>Obongo saves it

shit president kek you faggots would be collecting food stamps trying to pay off your housing bills if it wasnt for him

Look up Tevin Geicke.
US Army soldier beaten to death, in uniform, by a crowd of racists screaming slurs.

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if okie doke

Im going to be as moderate as possible in this and try to describe it from a most normie level.
The basics? He didn't do much. His two big accomplishments were Obamacare, which has proven to be a failure on multiple fronts, with premiums skyrocketing and most people willingly take the penalty rather than use it. The second is the economy, of which anyone with a moderate understanding of capitalism realizes was on it's way anyway, as it tends to be circular in nature.
Meanwhile or foreign policy has fallen off the cliff, with our sphere of influence completely turned to shit, with our weak stance against Russia allowing them to threaten and bully their neighbors as well as us.
His promises to the public, the dismantling of Gitmo, his beliefs on GMOs, and even the whole pipeline issue, turned out to be a complete lie that he flip flopped on completely.
And then, to top it all off, racial tensions were made worse by his comments and unwillingness to support our cops. We haven't had riots and tensions this bad since 1992.
And all the while he doubled our national debt, and caused one of the worst partisan wars in god knows how long.
He has been a disaster on all fronts, and I give him very little credit for anything of actual use. He's been an important part of American history, possible even a necessary one, but he has been complete and utter shit in terms of everything you want a president to do. He's separated people, he's got us even more evolved in the middle east, he's shown time and time again he's unwilling to use power to back up his talk which made us weak.

The budget is literally created by the president and given to congress to aprove.

The iraq war was "discretionary spending" of almost a trillion dollars a year so it could be kept off the books, then it was added to the books when obama took over.

bush added to the budget with new departments like "global war on terror", homeland security and the TSA, bloated every single department budget with things like no child left behind.

A 1.8T budget with the first surplus (they called it a surplus, it was not really) went to 4.4T when adding the war discretionary spending in just 8 years. This really hurt

No one here is defending bush 43 you dumb leaf. Newfags don't know pol was anti Bush during the Bush regime.

You're completely full of shit about trump

Bush at least had his positives. He guided us through one of the most terrifying eras in modern America (If you believe that 9/11 was actually a terrorist attack), and uniting us like we had never been. As much shit as they give, and as much I don't support the war, he did a good job in bringing a battered nation together.

Also as far as I'm concerned the patriot act was unconstitutional. I don't like him much, but Bush did some good.

"If if if if if if if I had a son"
Responding to Trayvon Martin (his imaginary son" being killed in self defense

He's a race baiting POS

I blame both of them for it but Obama didn't actually cut any real spending

Niggers think that Obama is controlled by whitey now, because of course it's always our fault they don't have their shit together.

He's a neocon/neolib just like Bush or Clinton.
>Expanding the power of the Government
>Fails to deliver on any campaign promises
>Shitty healthcare which is just renamed Romneycare, doesn't work, healthcare now more expensive.
>Continues to behave as if we were in the cold war, refuses to cooperate or coordinate in operations to destroy terrorists who have murdered US citizens and citizens of our ally nations.
>Continues selling arms to the Saudis.
>Feeds the fires of race conflict, spreads common and debunked information about things like the """wage gap""", fails to address any of the real problems with race in the country.
>TPP
>Spying on US citizens
>Not to mention he tacked on ten trillions dollars in debt, effectively doubling it.

Fucking Ongobongo managed to give us 234 years of fucking debt in only 8 years of presidency. That means that every year of his presidency produced an average of 29.25 years of debt.

>Canadian understanding of American politics 101
no wonder you retards voted for Trudeau

more like
>Canadians trying to understand basic capatalism
Depressions, Regressions, and rebounds are all a natural part of the economy.

if if if if if if if if

bunch of okie doke

Hol up!

We voted Trudeau because Harper was a giant shit tard. Turns out Trudeau is also a giant shit tard. Turns out all politicians from the major parties are giant shit tards, and there's nothing we can do. Most Canadians don't understand politics and are easily swayed by feel-good progressive pandering.

I pin that on our Afghani allies who picked the target for the airstrike. They didn't like that Doctor's Without Borders was treating Taliban.

I still don't get how you guys thought he would be any better, especially since Harper kept you guys from collapsing.

He's a nigger.