Columbia plane crash co-piloted by model on her first flight

>Sitting in the cockpit of the plane, the 29-year-old, who is well known as a model in Colombia, told of her pride at transporting the Brazilian football team Chapecoense to their Copa Sudamericana final in Medellin.

>But just hours later, the flight ended in tragedy when the plane smashed into a mountainside killing 71 on board and leaving just six survivors.

Welp

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3989820/Pictured-beautiful-pilot-killed-Colombia-plane-crash-flight-haunting-footage-shows-interview-footballers-crew-doomed-jet-took-off.html

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sisyariasgp/
instagram.com/p/yKqBSkq0F_/?taken-by=sisyariasgp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>according to reports she was literally in charge of checking fuel levels

JUST

>trusting a woman to fly
Amelia Earhart 2.0

MUH

Did she survive?

arent airplanes literally on autopilot 99% of the time?

Yes, until you run out of fuel

Autopilot can't put fuel in the shit

Women are biologically inept at doing so many tasks which we fool ourselves into believing they can do.

fucking jews. Wymen being told they're strong, independent and perfect 24/7 is cruel. It sounds alright to the masses but it's cancer.

She should have been a housewife, now zionist jews have even more blood on their hands.

:(

>woman
>model
they may as well have just put a vegetable in the cockpit

it was a four hour flight and you're telling me everyone was too busy partying to read a fuel gauge?

Why do women suck at everything besides being sluts?

JUST

why has this been pinned?

Entire professional football team dies.

Jesus Christ. Imagine if the entire roster of the Dallas Cowboys died.

It was the male Bolivian pilot's fault because he decided not to stop and refuel in Bogota but to continue the flight directly to Medellin instead

Natural selection is taking its course.

No, I'm telling you the pilot/owner of the plane jewed out on fuel and was carrying only enough to make the trip. Couple that with shit weather and not being able to land ASAP because of another plane getting priority and there ya have it.

HOW THE FUCK DOES NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON CHECK IF THE PLANE HAS FUEL HOLY FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait how the fuck do you run out of fuel? Do shitskins not refuel their planes after every trip?

>Women are good at being sluts

XD. Women aren't even good at that!

woman are clearly subhuman

Evolution

Why do men pretend like they are any good at anything?

If a man was constantly relying on other team members for help they'd be kicked out of the team

Women are the absolute weakest link in the chain but because betas need to be near women constantly because their mothers hated them because they were betas the rest of us suffer

The pilot decided to make the whole trip without refueling. He underestimated the effects that tail winds and other factors had on the effective mileage and caused the plane to crash.

Plane range was shorter than the flight that was taken. It's not like they forgot, and then passed 12 Sunocos without thinking anything was amiss.

US would prolly mourn for a bit then proceed to bomb some random country.

>Ask your pilot whether she thinks you should continue without fuel
>She bats her eyes and giggles
>You say yeah I can make it baby
>See OP

was crashing part of his plan?

>be philosophical pilot
>receiving sublime fellatio
>recognize the absolute pinnacle of any potential life I might lead
>why continue
>desperately restrain orgasm
>as I slowly lower altitude

you think the pilot left that decision in the hands of a copilot in her first flight?

>mourning the cowboys dying

wew lad most of America would probably celebrate

It was a small and new air company, reports say they would use alarming low levels of fuel in many trips to cut expenses, the owner of the company was also the pilot, honestly it was a matter of time

>bomb some random country

KEK Determine the country with your digits....

>Venezuelan flight
>Piloted by a woman
>Run out of fuel
The gift that keeps on giving

Meanwhile your country completely ceases to function

That's why people should avoid overly cheap airlines like RyanAir

I'm more shocked by the fact that she was a model.

>model

any pics of this cum captain ? (pre-crash preferred)

that actually sounds pretty great

apologize

>pre-crash preferred

kekked

Iran

Autopilot systems are often faulty and most pilots heavily rely on them. A wrong reading and lack of use of instincts can be disastrous to naive pilots.

>It can glide a bit
>let's glide a bit

>run your airline on dangerously slim fuel margins
>not taking a parachute with you so you can save your own, immoral self
dumb

for you instagram.com/sisyariasgp/

i know im as big a misogynist as the best of you fuckers, but when it comes to something as sensitive as fuel, the pilot in command is primarily responsible.

Hispanic women are really stupid, you guys ever notice this?

This reminds me of some spic model who was on the Price is Right. She messed up and accidentally revealed the correct choice during a puzzle.

Spic women can't do anything right, not even flip shit on the Price is Right.

Fuckin' dumb, spics.

Women cant even crash planes.... with no survivors

Lmao

>unironic le XD face

I always find this creepy, mortality is so fragile.

instagram.com/p/yKqBSkq0F_/?taken-by=sisyariasgp

dude flying lmao
im just here for the pictures lmao

Blame the fucking Jew management that decided to save on fuel as much as possible and the pilot's bad judgment

He prolly pulled this stunt all the time. The ATC convo with the pilot was leaked, prolly by the colombian tower crew who was sick and tired of his bullshit.

>small planes
>small planes certificate

life ain't grand theft auto

>that voice
>"she"

>Bolivians in charge of deciding on safe fuel levels

>women can't drive
>Oh! Better let them fly!
Hopefully Colombia gets its shit together

Israel

she didnt fly so good

So he was doing the radios as well as flying? That really should have been her job if she was not the one in control. Once things got desperate I'm sure she was absolutely useless in helping to get the thing on the ground. Captain was probably completely overwhelmed and she was just another passenger at that point.

One of the players asked her to go down and she got confused.

Without fuel even the Red Baron is useless, Yoshi

she was actually hotter in that 1 interview than in any other picture ive found of her.

What the fuck is wrong with me: dont care entire plane died but see her pic and get swept up in emotion that she is screaming and terror as it crashed.

Somthing is wrong why i process tragedy differently based on see a victims picture

I feel sorry for her, she should never have been in that situation to begin with.

>woman
>inexperienced
>model (brain dead)

This is the fault of male cucks who let woman get themselves into these situations because they think they can, and they can because we let them.

Sounds like they got delayed landing due to another aircraft with an emergency. If they hadn't done a hold they would have made it ok. I imagine this is why he took over the radios too to try and get through to ATC the urgency of their situation.

I'm like this too.

I hope it's Brazil faggot

He asked for landing priority because of fuel emergency (which apparently is not the same as declaring emergency). Then when he realized he had lost it, he was asking for vectors and by then it was too late because a bigger plane with a fuel leak emergency got landing priority. So not only did he miscalculate (not having enough fuel reserve), he tried to avoid declaring an emergency (because he would be fined and have his license suspended).

That's just poor planning on the part of the pilot

i laughed pal

Daaamn sun xD

Nooo, we're doing so well

You are both virgins.

pottery

Pilot here, beautiful women are always given a pass if they suck, why, because if they get fired you can't sleep with them.

>bunch of dead spics
>mulatto and nigger soccer players
fuck 'em, nothing of value was lost.

I'm actually not, I just meant the manner in which I process tragedies in that I don't care unless someone gives me a reason to.

Who's this semen demon?

Well not a virgin but maybe i am turning back into one.

I think it has to with me being older. I got choked up about some local girl being raped then killing her baby after it was born. Stuff like that like really bothers me now

Had same reaction bro, im not worried.

Interviewer: What's next for your masterplan?
Co-pilot chick: Crashing this plane. With no survivors.

Yes, I'm no pilot but I'm sure it's rule of thumb to always fill more fuel than you need

Iran

FUCK MY CARTEL-FUNDED SOCCER TEAM UP SENPAI

Ahead by one right?

It's regulation

>5edgy10me

honestly at this point in my life id trust a faggot over a beta

making poor decisions because you cant get laid enough that you have to make a poor decision is so fucking retarded

we do too

I find it mind-boggling that an airline with a multi-million dollar aircraft, and responsibility of their passengers lives, would penny-pinch and use a near-crash scenario amount of fuel on the plane.

If it was really that risky, the pilot could just quit the job and go home, fuck those retards.

>turning into a virgin
>only cares about slutty women who die horribly
autism

Stupid bitch
Flight time estimated: 4 hours and 11 minutes
Airplane fuel capacity: 4 hours and 11 minutes

KEK has already decided my friend, see------

Actually, the pilot owns the aircraft and his company is just that. To think that this same POS pilot was flying Messi and several other teams throughout this year, now that is mind boggling.
Oh, and he also has connections with some sketchy guy called Sam Pa, which has ties with chinese and venezuelan mafia.