Are factory jobs degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bvkAAomMg-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Wholesome down to earth dudes to shoot the shit with on lunch and after work. Good pay. Get to work with cool shit

do you know what's fucking degenerate?
all those filipinos working at mcdonalds

wow so when I buy american products, the money goes to guys like in the OP pic?

fuck that. im buying chinese products exclusively.

Yes.

they risk their lives every day you faggot neet

Whites detected

There are good factories and shit factories. My advice would be avoid the small ones that have very few management positions or little room to advance.

I'd say no, although some people that work there might be degenerates.

Fiance's uncle works at a sheetmetal place in Ohio (they make hoods for tractors, truck caps, and some other stuff). He has stories for days about his fucked up co-workers. Apparently non of the black guys know their dad, and are constantly bitching about paying child support for their own illegitimate brood. A coworker of mine worked at a Chrysler foundry, said most of the workers were ex-cons. Really good pay, and those guys would piss it all away on betting, drugs, etc. A loan shark would literally walk down the line on friday with a million dollars cash in a duffel bag.

I'm not a tiny dicked white.

hard work and better pay than mcdonalds

my 2nd job was factory work. i worked a lot with fiberglass insulation and it was hell. i also worked right next to a cutie. we both scratched and bitched all day. wouldn't trade the experience for anything

absolutely not. If you're producing something that's not a fucking spreadsheet then you are what keeps this society running.

Manufacturing is your country's saving grace in the event of economic troubles

>Good pay

Not usually, factory in my home town
Friends who work there have topped out at $13.46/hr

Obsolete jobs one stepped removed from McDonaldsfags and Retailcucks

The difference is that they're idealized due to decades of over-dependence on them

Welfare Nigger detected.

mandatory thread theme
youtu.be/bvkAAomMg-k

that poor soul

Bloddy hell, I work on one of those things.

Absolutely fucking not.
The average worker is the backbone of the nation.

Sounds comfy, if I ever get bored of my affirmative action desk job maybe I can snag one of these jobs that drumpf is creating

That can't be real, right?

Every time there's a workplace injury it's the result of blatant stupidity
Every fucking time
>maintenance worker wants to perform maintenance on saw that cuts solid metal
>turns off saw, opens panel
>gears and chain still spinning
>lightbulb.jpg
>grabs chain with bare hands to stop it
>works with a ceiling fan, right
>loses all fingertips
And the list goes on and on

Nope.

That's enough to buy a car and drive to a better factory. Rinse and repeat a couple times and you'll be good.

Bunch of poors ITT

What is wrong with him?

looks to be some sort of tumor

Toyota here in Kentucky starts at like 16.40

>TFW worked a ton of factory jobs before and whilst I was studying for a did a degree

Never again, automation can't come soon enough for these types of jobs.

Damn that's kinda shitty, but better than mcdonalds
I'm approaching 20/hr and I do jack shit at my job
In fact I'm doing my job right now

This thread is degenerate. OP probably works for a bank.

Of course not, you're a tiny dicked Asian like most Canadians.

I have a decent career now (in the 25% tax bracket) but it was great for a younger dude who would normally be working fast food or retail.

I'm going to school right now to learn how to operate those automatic machines.

8.8 inches famalam
dont tell me you're a 7 inch dicklet

Why not just wear a cape?

No, you have good honest down to earth people in production.

It's a difficult job where an hour down can cause havoc for the business. You have to keep things churning and moving.

t. Operations Manager

That is shitty. Our lowest rate is $25 p/h, but it's a high tech/skilled industry.

It's a tumour, poor bastard.

Oy Vey! Bank you say...?

He got kicked in the nuts too hard.

Went straight to his neck.

The fuck am I looking at?

Industrial maintenance mechanic here. Make about 30 bucks an hour, free benefits, and a pension. Wouldn't really want to do anything else.

what happens if you take brainforce without a proper diet

I'm working in a factory at the moment as a summer job. Very boring and I can't imagine doing this shit for my whole life, but also quite satisfying to see things get produced and it's good, honest work.

Definitely not degenerate. Degenerate jobs are cushy office jobs like lawyers, bankers, accountants etc. $10 if you can find something those three have in common.

>tfw too intelligent

see

pay up nigger

Yes.

Full of unintelligent beings with destructive vices.

Drug addicts, criminals, no one willing to improve.

Wait. That sounds just like the elites.

Shit. What do you do?

>working in a factory at the moment as a summer job
stop shitposting, its winter, it's december for fucks sake. you fucking fag

It's the upside country's summer, they have aids pollen or something.

>average day in ancap society.jpg

The culture amongst the people who work there is, but the job itself is far from it.

>everyone lives in the Chinkosphere

so when do they celebrate christmas then? in July?

They don't celebrate Christmas in Islamic territory.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?
>>Is X degeneracy?
>>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

No. Sure the job isn't glamorous but he gets his ass out of bed every morning and puts food on his families table. You are obviously young, dumb, and probably a spoiled little shit if your even asking this question. Things happen in life and if you don't have mommy and daddy to bail you out then you have to lace up your boots every morning and work your balls off because if not, you starve. Douchebag

kek