Post yfw you realized he was just a pundit

Post yfw you realized he was just a pundit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8r8QXg0Tro
youtube.com/watch?v=McKeX8THyh8
youtube.com/watch?v=P4nDQwO_wLg
youtu.be/53hzBkoI_qU
youtube.com/watch?v=VRvoOeVuH5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who? Is that a young, pre aids, Leibowitz?

>being this new

You think a fucking kike wasn't just a pundit?

Wew lad

is pundit another word for cancer?

>literally dude weed the guy
>his fucking career started with dude weed
>his entire appeal was dude weed now politics
>this is how I will remember him
(((L I E B O W I T Z)))

No he's anti-authority Bro!

He was never funny. It's your nostalgia talking.

'Dude Bush lmao amirite'

>not posting angry rabbi Leibowiz

>being this new

It's always some faggy leaf with the weakest shitposts?

rys - rake yourself you irrelevant faggy hat. You'll never even make it close to being New Zealand.

The Daily Show was at its best and pure when it was new under Craig Kilborn. I loved it and then Stewart slowly poisoned it into an abomination I loathe.

Fuck off, grandad.

I almost completely forgot about Craig Kilborn DS. Thanks for the nostalgia user.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8r8QXg0Tro

I don't know whats worse about him

>Dude REPUBLICANS LMAO
and the fact that we now have like 5 clones of REPUBLICANS LMAO

Or when he tries to be serious and 'philosophize' his political opinions but really just uses big words and says nothing. He even misuses big words a lot. Its the cringiest thing I've ever seen and liberals actually believe he is super smart.

He's literally just a pot head who tried to expand his vocab. Nothing coherent or sensible comes from his mouth.

>uh, uh, uh, this idea, uh uh uh, strawmen red herring question, uh uh, big word.

youtube.com/watch?v=McKeX8THyh8

Well what do you expect? He's not an actual academic, nor a professional with real-world experience. He was mid-tier stand-up comedian before the Daily Show gig. The only reason I had even heard of him before then was because he showed up on one episode of Dr. Katz.

Liebowitz really presided over the transition of late night host from interviewer to pedagogue for liberal manchildren.

To answer OP's question - about two weeks after Obama took office and all the sudden he flipped from anti-authority to pro-authorities

Completely agree. I almost always hated the correspondent comedy shit, but the interviews were sometimes really fucking tasty.

Some of it was alright post Obama, but it fell to shit really quickly in almost every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4nDQwO_wLg

this, when i notied how he sucked obongos dick and continued to blame shit on bush
one of my first redpills

The minute Obama took office.

ACA was garbage, it was a prime target for ridicule and it was ignored.

The fucking guy had a super majority

> yfw you realized
I don't have a picture of me from 1999

He picked (((noah))) because he's half black, half white, and jew. obvio

youtu.be/53hzBkoI_qU

No shit, he is just a political commentator with some comedic value.

I like his show better under the new name.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRvoOeVuH5c

fpbp

I love Jon Stewart because he went on Crossfire and ended Tucker Carlson's career.

Atleast for a good 10 years. That guy is a vampire and just keeps coming back.